The Intern

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Intern

Part 7

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

Kellen frantically scrambled around his room as he simultaneously tried to put on his pants, shirt, and tie while getting his backpack together. 

It was 7:39 a.m. and he had to be at the Landis Institute by 8 a.m.

At 8:09 a.m. a very sweaty and anxious looking Kellen made his way through the front door of the office building that housed the Landis Institute and up to the 6th floor hoping no one would notice, or at the very least, be somewhat forgiving since it was his first day in a new city.

“Are you Kellen?” he heard a voice bark from behind as he looked at the directory next to the elevator. “You’re fucking late,” the voice continued. 

Kellen turned to find the source of the voice and, after noticing his ID badge, he realized he was face to face with the person who hired him over the phone all those weeks ago: James Thomas.

“I’m so sorry, sir. My alarm clock…”

“Stop. First, don’t ever call me sir. Second, I’m generally pretty fucking pleasant, but you showed up late on your first day. I interviewed 29 applicants for this position and took a chance on you because I was impressed with the way you talked about your work ethic and your desire to affect change,” he paused, looked the kid up and down, took a half step forward to close the space between them and finished, “I obviously made a mistake.”

With that James turned and walked down the hall, leaving a shocked and bewildered Kellen standing alone wondering if he still had an internship for the rest of the summer. Not knowing what else to do and with no one to give him any sort of guidance and still reeling from the interaction, Kellen thought the worst of his situation and decided he should go back to his apartment and break the bad news to his dad. 

But just as he was figuring out how to tell his dad that he couldn’t even hack it one day in D.C., he heard James yell from down the hall.

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! What the fuck are you doing?!?!”

Not sure if James was directing this at him, Kellen looked over his shoulder and back down the hall when James continued,

“YES, YOU! What the fuck is happening right now?” he asked to the four or five people poking their heads over their cubicles, arms thrown up in the air. “The longer you stand there looking like an asshole the more I regret hiring you. Get your late-ass over here. Now!”

Kellen all but sprinted down the hall and followed James into his office.

“Sit.”

Catching his breath, Kellen sat and began processing that he may not have completely ruined his entire summer. Not wanting to infuriate James any further, he just sat and watched James close his office door and take a seat behind his desk.

There was nothing but silence as James studied the kid. 

He thought to himself: “Cute-ish. Dime-a-dozen, but he’s smart. Definitely a faggot though. This couldn’t actually work out, one way or another.”

James cleared his throat, stood up and walked to his window.

“You fucked up, kid. Big time. You’re what, 18 or 19 and..”

“I’m 19, my birthd…”

“It wasn’t a question. Please, do shut the fuck up.”

Still processing what happened in the hall and now being talked to like he was just a means to an end, Kellen was no longer embarrassed about being late. Instead, he was confused as to what was even happening at the moment. Is this how the real world worked, he thought. 

“As I was saying,” James continued. “You fucked up, kid. Big time. You’re what, 18 or 19?”

Silence.

“I asked you a fucking question. 18 or 19?”

Kellen turned, part angry, part confused, but mostly frustrated.

“Sir. I don’t know what’s going on. I’m so sorry for being late, but I’m not used to this.” 
“Used to what? Being talked to like a moron because you were late to your first day of work? Or not being held responsible for your fuck-ups? Which is it?”

“Neither. Both? I mean…I’m not sure. Maybe this was a mistake...”

James loved playing mind games with the young ones. Especially the ones who seemed so impressionable. And the more James played the Alpha, the more dejected Kellen became.

The wheels began to spin, and his cock began to stir. James Thomas was never one to mix business with pleasure, but knowing Mr. Landis like he did, James thought this could work out in his favor and possibly lead to a generous pay raise.

“Stand up.”

Kellen slightly misunderstood James. He stood and began walking toward the door.

“I said stand. Why are you leaving?”

“I thought…”

“Since you’ve been here, all the thinking you’ve done has only made ridiculous. Leave the thinking to the adults.”

Growing up in the mid-west, Kellen was used to people being generally polite and respectful. But now, far from home, Kellen was getting a taste of what life might truly be like. He turned and faced James, who had an odd grin on his face. In that moment Kellen was still not only terrified of his new boss, but he also realized out ruggedly handsome he was. He had light olive skin color, like he had Mediterranean ancestry somewhere down the line. All of this complimented by dark brown hair, clipped short and styled as fashionable as Kellen had ever seen. But was most striking was his lithe frame, kind of like the elven Orlando Bloom. Kellen blushed.

James stood looking at the kid and noticed that something odd had come over him.

“Is this fucking faggot checking me out,” James thought. His grin widened. 

He had him.

“Since you obviously have no respect for my time and for Mr. Landis and his desire to create the most excellent interns in Washington D.C. you will have to be taught.”

Kellen looked around the office nervously. Something didn’t feel right.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

The Intern

Part 8

Kellen’s nervousness kicked up 100% when James began leering at him, all while closing the 6-foot gap between them. Instinctively, Kellen took a step back for each step James took forward. Before he knew it, his heels hit the office door.

He reached blindly for the door handle behind him and turned to exit as fast as he could. But James was faster. His right hand shot out, covering Kellen’s which had begun to turn the handle.

He applied steady pressure to Kellen’s hand, causing the square handle to dig into his palm. Kellen’s eyes widened as he began to actually fear for his safety. James, squeezing harder on the boy’s hand, not only felt him tense up but also the ever so slight beginnings of a struggle.

“Mr. Thomas. I should really get going, I…”

Kellen was caught off guard as James’ left hand found the boy’s throat. There was not enough pressure to stop him from speaking, but the act of aggression was what silenced Kellen.

“Hush, baby boy. Or else,” James squeezed Kellen’s hand harder which caused him to wince while, at the same time, slightly closed his fingers around the kid’s throat. “things will become quite uncomfortable for you. Do you understand?”

Kellen, in obvious pain, simply nodded. James released his hand and the kid instinctively began massaging it with the other.

With his hand still on his throat, James went in for the kill and gave the boy the most passionate kiss he had ever received. After only a few seconds of his tongue expertly assaulting the boy’s mouth, James noticed that the tenseness had melted away and that the boy’s eyes were closed as he was beginning to enjoy what was being done to him. 

With his free hand he reached behind the kid and gave his firm ass a hard squeeze causing him to rise up on his toes by just an inch or two. 

Kellen had never experienced anything like this before in his entire life. In the span of about 10 minutes he went from thinking he had lost his dream internship to fearing for his life to being kissed and groped by his hot boss. His mind was racing. He knew this was wrong and that everything that led up to this veritable stranger’s tongue being shoved down his throat shouldn’t be happening. But the hormones of a 22-year-old Midwestern boy with very limited sexual experience took control after only a few seconds of internal struggle and he began to kiss back. The moments of pain just before were now just a foggy memory as Kellen hands began to feel the taught torso of his boss, running up the sides of his ribcage to his biceps which he began to squeeze and knead like his life depended on it.

Feeling the kid give in and reciprocate the kiss, James knew he had him. He released the kid’s throat and Kellen wrapped his arms around James’ back and pulled him in closer. He felt the boy’s cock grow and stiffen which caused his hefty member to respond likewise.

James broke the kiss and took a slight half-step backward. Kellen, still lost in the pleasure of the now broken kiss, stepped forward in hopes to continue what his boss started but his effort was thwarted when James roughly shoved him back against the door with his right arm. He shoved him harder than he meant, but he enjoyed the effect.

Kellen’s face was filled with disappointment. He wanted more of what James had given him a taste of, but now he was an arm’s length away staring into the eyes of the man who was staring back at him with a devilish hunger he had never seen in any of his partners. And he liked it.

James released the boy and returned to his desk. But instead of sitting behind it he grabbed his chair and wheeled it to the far end of the office and sat and faced Kellen.

“Strip.”

Kellen looked to his left and right, understanding what James meant, but not sure if he should. He heard the dull voices through the door behind him but took in the sight of the man across the room whose dick now strained against his tight pants, snaking down his left inner thigh.

Holy fuck, Kellen thought. This guy’s dick was impressive with clothes on.

“Strip,” James said once more. But with a more menacing tone this time.

Kellen nervously undid his tie and tossed it on the ground and stepped out of his shoes, first the left, then the right and pushed them to the side with his foot. Off came his jacket and as he looked for a place to hang it, James chimed it.

“Just throw it on the floor.”

Kellen considered this and did as he was told. His hand found his belt clasp and fumbled with it for a moment before he pulled it through the loops with his right hand and tossed it on his jacket.

James began to stroke his cock through his pants, spreading his legs wider as the kid across the room began to unbutton his pants. They fell to the ground and James couldn’t help but smile as he ungracefully stepped out of them with the left cuff getting caught on his heel. The kid regained his composure and looked embarrassingly at James as he began to free the buttons at the wrist then at the neck down to the last one just below his belly button.

The deep hunger to ravish and corrupt a bottom filled James like never before. Standing before him was a naïve boy who had no idea what he had just gotten himself into. He watched as the kid began to remove his slightly wrinkled button down and tossed it on the pile next to him. The natural lighting in the room made the kid look absolutely stunning. Kellen’s light brown hair and pale, toned body was on fully display with only a pair of navy-blue boxer briefs protecting his nakedness. 

“Fuck.” Was all James could whisper as he took in the sight of the kid. It was his shyness and inexperience, coupled with his build that put James into overdrive. He was going to have some great fun with the kid over the next 10 weeks, sending him back home to the Midwest as a changed person.

Unsure what to do with his hands, Kellen clasped them in front of his growing cock and tried to hide it from the man in front of him.

“When I said strip, I meant everything.”

Kellen, embarrassed by what he was about to do, turned to face the office door and bent over to remove the last of his clothing, not knowing he was giving his boss a view of what he really wanted. 

James licked his lips like a hungry wolf as Kellen revealed two milky-white globes of perfection. No hair, no tan, nothing but innocent flesh waiting to be used and abused. 

Kellen slowly turned, hands unable to fully hide his now stiff cock. Unable to look James in the eye, he kept his gaze downward, willing his boner to subside, hoping that would help the embarrassment.

“Hands to your side. Eyes up.”

Kellen sheepishly lifted his head to meet the gaze of James, who gave him a slight nod, letting him know he was doing the right thing. That nod was all the coaxing the kid needed and let his arms fall to his side.

James was impressed. Not only did the kid have a tight, slim body that he liked in his conquests, but he had very nice 7.5’ uncut piece of meat standing at attention.

“From here on out, you will do everything I tell you. And forget what I said earlier about you calling me Sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Was all he said as he did his best to maintain eye contact with his boss, despite his current state of naked horniness. 

“Good. Now get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me.”

As Kellen began to make his way to the man calling the shots across the room, he was surprised that he was even in this situation. It all happened so fast, but it felt right even while feeling so wrong. He had never messed around with someone this good looking before. The three sexual experiences prior to this one were all awkward and unsatisfying. James knew what he was doing, and Kellen was more than willing to oblige in hopes that all the frustratingly painful sexual experiences of the past would more than be made up for here and now. 

“Good boy,” James said as his conquest now rested on his knees before him. “How many dicks have you sucked?”

“Three.”

“Three, what?”
“Three dicks. I’ve only sucked three.”

James was quick, much quicker than moments earlier at the door. Before Kellen could even flinch, James had his right hand up and had back-handed the naked Kellen hard enough to cause him to fall back with a small pin-prick of blood forming on the kid’s bottom lip.

Kellen was shocked and again found himself moving backward as James stood and walked toward the retreating kid.

“Stop! Now!”

Kellen froze thinking his boss was loud enough to alert those outside the door and waited. When he realized no help was coming, he looked up at the now visibly angry James who had both fists clenched.

James straddled the kid, one foot placed on the outside of Kellen’s legs, between the knee and hip and glared down at him.

If having his hand painfully squeezed around a door handle was scary, Kellen was all out frightened now. He had never been hit before in his life, let alone when he was naked and horny. He knew he had to get out of this office and building as fast as he could. All of this was a mistake and he wished he had trusted his instincts and left when he first felt that something wasn’t right. It took everything he had to not burst into tears right then and there.

He was naked and afraid and couldn’t help but notice that James’ dick was still as stiff as ever, aching to break the threads of his pants.

“I said from here on out you say Sir! You really are a stupid piece of shit, aren’t you?”

James punctuated this by knocking the inside of his right foot against Kellen’s leg, causing the kid to slightly jump back a few inches, which James quickly accommodated for.

“I SAID STOP MOVING!” this time brining his left foot against the kids’ leg. Kellen didn’t dare move but hoped and prayed someone heard James’ yell this time, hoping someone would come in and save him, despite his nakedness. 

As if reading his mind, James bent down to get close to the kid’s face and teased him with his index finger, running it up from his left hip, slowly up his tight torso, circling around his left nipple, up to the side of his neck and finally cradling the kid’s chin in his fingertips.

His touch was electric. Once again, the fear melted away and Kellen was aware of nothing else in existence than this man’s touch on his naked body. With his chin being held gently by this man, Kellen once again gave in. He had never been touched or held so gently before. 

Kellen had no idea what love was, but he imagined that it began with gentle touches. And although he had been shoved and hit just moments earlier, he yearned to be wanted, yearned to be held and with those thoughts, he sat up and looked into James’ eyes.

“I’ve sucked three dicks, Sir.”

“It’s about to be four.”

Kellen, listening like an apt pupil, watched as James unbuckled his belt and let his trouser fall. An audible gasp escaped his lips as James let loose his monster. 

“We’ve got a lot to do, so get started.”

Kellen had never touched or even seen a dick this big. It had to have been at least 9 inches and as thick as a bottle of beer.

When he realized he wasn’t going to get any instructions from James, Kellen gave the rigid monster a few strokes with both hands before sticking his tongue out and wrapping his lips around the uncut head.

“Atta boy,” James said, approving of the attention he was getting so far. The kid slowly worked his tongue around the head and allowed more of the shaft to enter his mouth. The thickness wasn’t unbearable, but he knew it would be once more of it entered his mouth. 

“Look up at me.”

Kellen lifted his eyes, mouth still full of his boss’ cock and looked up and was relieved to see James smiling.

“You’re doing so good, baby boy. But I think you can do better. What do you think?”

Kellen slightly nodded while doing everything to convey with his eyes: Yes, Sir, I can do better!

James reached down and caressed the kid’s head as he strained to get more dick into his mouth.

“It’s big, I know, so I’m going to help you out a bit, okay?”
“Emh, Suh,” Kellen said, hoping his ‘Yes, Sir’ was clear enough to not get hit again.

“Good boy,” he ran his right hand through Kellen’s hair before grabbing a handful. He saw the surprise in Kellen’s eyes. “Don’t worry, boy. This is just to help me train you. When I pull your head closer to my crotch, you need to relax your throat and swallow, okay?”

Kellen slightly nodded. 

“God, you’re so fucking special, you know that right?”

Kellen wanted nothing more than to please this man. Despite everything that had happened, he wanted to make him feel good. He wanted him to want him as much as he did.

Kellen swallowed and tried as hard as he could to get James’ monster down his throat, but the thickness was making his jaw sore after just only a few minutes. 

James saw and felt that Kellen wasn’t quite able to accommodate, so he took the kid’s head in both hands.

“You’ve got to learn one way or another. Sorry, not sorry, faggot.”

James shuffled a few inches forward, just enough to get Kellen off balance and began to rock his hips back and forth, using the kid’s mouth and throat. Although he wasn’t quite able to get it all down the faggot’s throat, he could easily get off on the struggling sensation coming from Kellen.

The kid had never been face-fucked before and his awkward sitting position with James leaning slightly over him didn’t allow him to have any leverage to get comfortable. All he could do was grab on James’ legs and lift himself ever so slightly off the ground to make it has comfortable as possible as the dick began to pick up the pace. 

With James in control, Kellen was no longer trying to give a decent blow job but was instead doing his best to relax his mouth, throat and jaw to make it as painless as possible. He knew his comfort was the least of his boss’ concern did his best to maintain one position that pleased James.

This went on for more than a few minutes. Kellen felt his arm muscles beginning to tired and the inklings of a spasm building. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could keep this up. He gripped tighter on James’ legs which caused James to tense up and pick up the pace.

James loved breaking a boy, and while this was only a taste of what was to come later on in the evening, he would enjoy it for what it was worth.

Without giving him a warning, James put both hands on the back of the kid’s head and shoved his cock as deep as it would go and began to shoot volley after volley of seed down the kids throat.

Kellen was caught off guard and was always used to guys telling him they were about to cum, but that didn’t happen this time. With all but one or two inches of the beast down his throat, he began to struggle for air as he felt, what seemed like a never-ending orgasm, fill him up.

James withdrew only a few inches, still keeping a majority of his cock in the kid but enough to give him some breathing room.

“FUCK!” was all James said as his orgasm finally subsided. He withdrew a bit more and saw the kid visibly relax.

“Keep swallowing.”

Kellen did as he was told until James finally totally withdrew and the was never more appreciative of oxygen until then.

“That was a bad blow job at best, faggot. You’ve got a lot to learn.” James gave Kellen a few light slaps and just to make sure the kid was dejected even more, he continued, “Your oral ‘skills’ are shit, don’t think that you got me off. I got myself off, understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” He said, sounding like someone had just taken his favorite toy. 

James pulled up his pants and stuffed his softening dick back into his pants while Kellen just sat and watched. Giving himself a once-over using his reflection from his window, he reached into his wallet and produced a card and flicked it toward a still naked and motionless Kellen.

“That has my address. Be there 11 p.m. Sharp. If you’re even a minute late, don’t bother ringing the bell and don’t bother coming into work tomorrow.”

Noticing that James was about to open the door, Kellen scrambled to his left to hide from anyone who might see.

James left the kid without a look or another word. Knowing he would see him later that evening, he sent a text to his dealer: “The usual. My place, 10 p.m.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

The Intern

Part 9

It was 9:32 p.m. and Kellen stood naked in front of his mirror. He had spent the better part of the last two hours making sure he was ready for his evening with James Thomas. Despite the borderline abuse he had received in his boss’ office, he kept going back to two moments that made him forgive the physicality: Their first kiss and the way James ran his finger along his naked body, with him eventually gently holding his chin. He felt wanted, desired, something he had never felt with any other sexual partner before.

Yeah, James was a little rough with him, but it felt more right than wrong. And here he was, styling his hair for the 9thtime after changing outfits for the 8th. Kellen had no idea what to expect of the evening, but he wanted it, needed it. From the minute he left the Landis Institute it was as if a sexual awakening had occurred and he yearned for more, whatever that meant.

Over the next hour Kellen checked and re-checked the estimated time it would take his Lyft to get from his place to DuPont Circle: 14 minutes. So at 10:40 Kellen requested his ride and at just after 10:56 p.m. Kellen stood in front James’ home and waited until it was exactly 11:00 p.m.

He debated on whether he should knock or ring the bell and decided on the bell.

*Ding - dong*

He waited.

And waited.

And waited.

It was now 11:06 p.m.

Kellen leaned to his left and tried seeing through the window shades. And although the lights were on, he observed no movement. “Should I ring it again?” he thought. But after considering it for just a moment, he decided against it. Although he didn’t really know too much about James Thomas, he knew he was a man who did things his own way, and not wanting to possibly annoy or bother him, Kellen took a seat on the front steps and waited. 

Kellen checked his phone. It was 11:12 p.m. He sighed a heavy sigh and thought that maybe this was all too good to be true (a tiny voice in the back of his mind told him this was a good thing; he didn’t need to be here in the first place, especially after being expertly back-handed earlier in the day.)

Though it was still hot and slightly humid, Kellen decided he’d walk back to his place and get to know the neighborhood. No sooner than he stood did the front door swing open. 

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going?” James barked at the boy.

Kellen turned, surprised. “Umm, nowhere, Sir. I was just stretching my legs.”

James stood in the door frame, backlit from the foyer lighting wearing only a pair of dark green gym shorts. He was somewhere between wiry and muscly. Every muscle seemed defined, but just so. He had a very light coat of dark hair that tapered down from this chest to a treasure trail. Kellen couldn’t take his eyes of this perfect looking specimen.

James observed the effect he was having on Kellen and considered the kid’s answer to his question. 

“Get up here.”

Kellen bounded up the steps and stood directly in front of James, proud of how quick and obedient he had been.

James smiled, disarming the kid and went in as if to reward him with a kiss, a kiss the kid so desperately wanted. Kellen was more than pleased and wanted nothing more than to kiss this man in front of him. But instead of kissing him, James leaned into his left ear and at the same time grabbed a handful of the kid’s cock through his pants and squeezed hard and whispered, “If you ever fucking lie to me again, it will be the last thing you ever do.”

He squeezed harder. 

Kellen yelped and tried backing away, but James held tight and continued the menacing whisper, “You’re nothing. You suck dick like a goddamned amateur and then you have the balls to lie to my face all while running up my steps like a fucking retarded puppy. Who. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. You. Are?” James released the boy and walked into his house, leaving Kellen on the front porch, front door wide open. 

It was like déjà vu. Kellen felt as if he was reliving his first interaction with James. But although he had felt just and dejected and more worthless than before, he followed James into his house and quietly closed the door behind him.

James’ home was nothing like James himself. The inside was bright, warm and welcoming. Hardwood floors colored of deep brown contrasted by bright walls decorated with subtle, yet inviting art. 

Trying to absorb as much detail as possible. Past the foyer and deeper into the house, Kellen noticed the deep brown of the banister that complimented the stairs that matched the hardwood floors. He took a few steps forward to see where the stairs ended but was brought back to reality.

“In here, boy.”

Kellen turned to his left and walked into what must have been the living room and quickly became self-conscious. Sitting on the large couch was James, flanked by two other impressive looking men. On the right was a man who looked tall, even when sitting down. Like James, this man was wearing only a pair of shorts. Kellen noticed the brown hair on his arms and legs, not too much, not too little, just right, but his chest and abdomen were completely hairless. Does this dude have an 8-pack, Kellen thought? This man was an Adonis. Where James was lithe, this man was all power and muscle. Kellen looked him over and he could have sworn the Adonis winked at him. 

On the left was an equally as imposing man, but he was definitely of Latin decent. He was in shorts and tank top, but the only visible hair, other than the shaggy black mop on his head was a neatly trimmed black goatee. While not as solid and built as the Adonis, this Latin God was no slouch and his various tattoos only complimented his physique. The Latin God flicked a torch and brought a long glass pipe, with rounded end up to his sensuous lips and held the flame just below the rounded end of the pipe and gently rolled it back and forth.

“This,” James motioning to the Latin God, “is Roland.”

Roland released a large plume of white smoke. It seemed quite impossible that such a large cloud was held in a single pair of lungs.

“You party, faggot?” Roland asked.

James answered for him. “He does. Don’t you, faggot?”

Kellen wasn’t sure what to say, but decided it was best to agree with James.

“Yes, Sir.”

James flashed a smile that made Kellen melt just a little bit more. But despite what he had just said, Kellen had not so much as smoked a cigarette in his entire life. He drank booze, yes, but that was the extent of what he partook in. He’d seen his classmates smoke pot and do lines of coke, but this odd pipe was new to him.

“Atta boy. I’m glad we are on the same page,” James said, taking the pipe from Roland, repeating the same motions and producing a cloud as equally as large.  

“I heard you were late today, boy. Is that true?” the words coming from the Adonis, who had taken the pipe from James and followed suit. Click. Hiss. Inhale. Exhale.

With a combination of the three large clouds dissipating in front of him, Kellen considered the question. “Did James tell these guys I was late? What the hell?” he thought to himself, but knew he had to answer, both quickly and truthfully.

“Yes, Sir. I was late.”

Kellen glanced at James, then at Roland. Both men were staring right back at him.

“Come here. Come stand right in front of me. Let me see if what James said was correct.”

Kellen took a half-dozen steps forward and stood before the Adonis. Kellen was close enough to him that he was practically between his well-defined legs. He reached forward and ran his hands up the kid’s thighs, over his hands then up the forearms to his slight biceps before he stood up, causing Kellen to step back just a bit.

This Adonis was a giant. 6’4” and all muscle, Kellen couldn’t help but inhale deeply. This was a man’s man. The towering figure then held Kellen’s chin with his fingertips. But with James, who was gentle, this man was assertive and firm as he tipped the kid’s head back to make sure their eyes were locked.

“Being late is unacceptable,” He stepped closer, running one hand through Kellen’s hair, coming to rest on his shoulder. “But nothing on this earth makes me happier than punishing faggots like you the best way I know how.”

Kellen physically shuddered. His touch. His words. His smell. His presence. All this built on the sensations he experienced with James in his office only hours before. But this man, this Man was more than anything Kellen had ever experienced. He knew, then and there, he was heading down a path that would change him forever. 

“Pipe.” The Adonis demanded. Without looking he extended his hand left, waiting for the pipe to be placed in it.

“Open up.”

Kellen obliged as the thin, odd pipe was placed to his lips. Inwardly, he began to panic.
I can’t be doing this, he said to himself. But yet, the man had a power over him that he was more than happy to submit to, even if that meant ingesting drugs for the first time in his young life. 

Kellen reached up to hold the pipe but was cut short.

“You just stay still, boy. I’ll do most of the work for now. You just do as your told and enjoy it, okay?”

Arms to his side, pipe held to his lips, Kellen made eye contact and gave a slight nod.

“Good boy. When I say so, you just act like you’re sipping your favorite drink through a new kind of straw,” the Adonis’ voice lowered. “And don’t you fucking dare stop or exhale until I say so.”

The kid understood that this man and James were cut from the same cloth, and Roland too, probably.

Click. Hiss.

Kellen felt the man twist the pipe slightly left, then right. Left, then right. The faintest wisp of smoke began to escape an opening at the rounded end of the pipe. Left, then right.

“Go. Slow and easy,” he commanded.

Kellen followed this man’s orders as best as he could. He inhaled and inhaled and inhaled until he felt like he was running out of breath. 

The Adonis studied the boy as he inhaled. He knew he couldn’t push him too hard. Pain and pleasure were inexplicably linked, and no other substance like Tina helped bridge the two in the most perfect way possible. This kid was going to experience the pain, but the pleasure would be his reward. 

“Stop.” He withdrew the pipe. “Hold it in.”

He brought the pipe to his own lips and expertly hit it, exhaling directly in Kellen’s face, which was turning red, eyes slightly bulging.

“Exhale, faggot.”

Kellen’s plume was nowhere as large as those of the three men he saw before, but he was proud that he was able to follow directions. He looked up at the Man expectantly, but it was Roland who chimed in.

“Fucking weak. I hear you can’t even suck dick, and now I see you can’t even hit a pipe. James was right, you’re useless.”

Roland stood and removed his tank top, revealing a sculpted body, covered in tattoos, eyes wild.

He stepped up to Kellen, and moved behind him, sandwhiching the kid. One hand snaked its way under the front of his shirt and found his left nipple and pinched it. Anticipating some sort of noise from the kid, his left hand covered his mouth, muffling the objection.

“Look at him,” Roland said, pinching harder. “You know who that is, right?”

Kellen shook his head as best as he could, feeling Roland’s hand release his nipple and move over to the right, repeating the same painful action.

James, still on the couch, stood and grabbed Kellen’s right hand, and lifted it toward the Adonis.

“Say hello to Montgomery Landis, faggot.”

Montgomery met Kellen’s hand with his own and shook his hand. But what started out as a normal handshake, turned into a vice-grip that seemed intent on crushing every bone in his hand.

Kellen fell to his knees, hand still being crushed by Montgomery, when it finally clicked.

Landis. The Landis Institute. The Adonis before him was THE Montgomery Landis.

Both James and Roland laughed as Kellen struggled through the pain,

“Argg,” was all the boy could muster before Montgomery finally let go, Twice in one day his hands were the target of intense pain. These Men were definitely cut from the same, sadistic cloth.

“Look at me,” Montgomery said.

Kellen, left hand massaging the right, looked up and was rewarded with a wad of spit that landed in the crook of his right eye.

“Pain and pleasure, faggot,” he squatted down and reached for Kellen’s right hand, “are one in the same.” 

Even squatting, he towered over Kellen. Although the pain was less than before, it was still very much present as Montgomery gently pulled it forward and kissed the aching palm, kissing down the middle three fingers until he reached the tips. With his lips on the tips, Montgomery looked Kellen in the eye and began to open his mouth and gently sucked and licked them, watching Kellen’s eyes experience the sensation of pain turning to pleasure. 

There was a slight *clink to Kellen’s right as Montgomery released his hand and all three men made their way back to the couch.

“Light up, faggot. You’re going to hit that fucking pipe until you blow a cloud we are all satisfied with."

It was James who said this, while tweaking his nipples, wicked grin on display. 

Kellen fumbled with the lighter due to his aching hand and brought the pipe to his lips as he saw the three men begin to stroke their cocks through the shorts.

He was theirs, and he knew it. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...