Attention Portland Pigs!

SubFFboy

Hey Portland!

First time visitor arriving in PDX on Saturday. Would be keen to find out about any groups/sessions happening this weekend, particularly if they feature slam-capable admins who like eager little subs that enjoy kinky play. I always pay my share too.

My hole takes cock, fists, feet, toys, piss and cum and sometimes more than one at a time. I'm a show-off, which means I'm cam-friendly too. Love to play 1:1 or in a group. My hard limits are kids and animals, but everything else is up for discussion.

Feel free to PM me for more info.  I'm also on BBRT and you can check out some of my videos on Grand Slammerz. Same username on both sites as here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/9/2018 at 8:13 PM, SubFFboy said:

Hey Portland!

First time visitor arriving in PDX on Saturday. Would be keen to find out about any groups/sessions happening this weekend ...

If you're interested, this Saturday is FurFuck at Hawks PDX. I can't speak to your admin request, but I'm sure you could find all the rest. Well, maybe not feet -- it's possible, but that's one of the few things I haven't seen there -- but everything else? Yeah.