Pennine Sauna, Shaw, nr Manchester

Holger

Sounds like a good place, I’ll maybe check it out next time I’m in the area if I pluck up the courage. Never been to place like this before but really get turned on thinking about it and I’ve always fantasised about this type of thing! 

Can you go and be Vers? I like been fucked but also like to get my bare Cock in as much as possible! Haha 

Also, is this a place that people go to to be pozzed or is it likely people will be there? 

Thats certainly not something I want and it’s all that puts me off!! 

Would love to be in a dark room and get proper abused but safe in the knowledge I won’t get pozzed!

I went a few weeks back on a wednesday afyer hearing good things about it on here.  Honestly it was a huge disappointment, got fucked once, briefly. No one could get it up and some idiot managed to cut me while fingering me so ive been out of action since. Maybe i hit it on a bad day but its ebough to put me off trying again.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a good time when I went. Wednesdays are best and normally busy. Got lots of fucks, all BB. Shame about the fingering. I had that problem in the Homo Kino in Hamburg. An idiot tried to stick his fingers up me, with long sharp finger nails that cut me. Most BB here. 

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slipitupme said:

Went there last year. Great place for pigs. Mostly older and not a condom in sight. Got fucked several times. There is a side room with some mattresses. I lay down on my face and waited. Got fucked twice without seeing who did me.

Yes, it’s a great place. Older and quite a few Asian guys when I’ve been. It’s a bit of a trek on the tram from the city centre and then the walk up the hill. But worth it! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 12:03 PM, Slipitupme said:

Went there last year. Great place for pigs. Mostly older and not a condom in sight. Got fucked several times. There is a side room with some mattresses. I lay down on my face and waited. Got fucked twice without seeing who did me.

On 11/29/2021 at 2:59 PM, RawPlug said:

Yes, it’s a great place. Older and quite a few Asian guys when I’ve been. It’s a bit of a trek on the tram from the city centre and then the walk up the hill. But worth it! 

Yeah, the steamroom is awesome, just guys slipping up my ass, there is also a big dicked pakistani, who always fucks me and an older bloke with a thick beercan dick who just walks me into the darkroom and bends me over and fucks me good, the others I havd no idea.

• Piggy 1

On 11/29/2021 at 1:03 PM, Slipitupme said:

sounds great!! 🙂 Still open?