Looking to suck cock but hard to find

Funbj4u

Guest FriendlyBottom

No magic fixes, just the regular suggestions of:  Grindr, Scruff, Squirt, CumHunt, Adam4Adam, your local (or not so local?) adult book store.  CruisingForSex.com might be a worthwhile site to visit to learn of nearby cruise-y spots (e.g, parks, rest stops) in your area.

IMHO, the loss of Craigslist's personals/casual encounters sections is not a great loss.  My experience in the most recent years was it was used by losers who were playing games and couldn't reply with a minimum of a cock pic.   Fortunately, the hours I used to waste on CL are better devoted to the hit-or-miss (but when it's a "hit", it's a grand-slam) ABS in my area.  

I live in a small town too. Yes, CL had all the players and frustrating replies but it did produce more reliable play than BBRT, A4A for my area. The big players tend to be the same every day while CL did pull in those "straight/bi" types everyday around lunch and just after work. Double list if evolving into an alternative. Closest city they have in their listings is 50 miles away; however, have found putting my smaller town in the headline does get some attention. Found that just getting a posting out and waiting to see if a response comes along. Have chatted but not connected yet but it's the same with the regular players. Small towns get fished out very quickly on the main sites. The occassional tourist will come along but seems everyone is jumping on the fresh meat. Unfortunately,  Florida small towns don't usually have ABS that are safe to play in.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Los Angeles area.  I've tried Doublist, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, not much luck finding straight or married tops to service [oral, bb].

Mostly time wasters, pic collectors, fakers or gays.

Used to have some luck with CL but it was usually a lot of trolling before any hits, and usually guy was a one time thing.

Haven't tried Grindr or any of those since the reviews I've read seem to indicate most of these guys are really gay.

Other problem seems to be looking for straight or married only; those married/straight guys are in demand and hard to find. Almost every ad on LA Doublelist men for men are cocksuckers looking for married/straight.

Unless you want to switch hit with recip or mutual jo it appears no recip bj only hookups are very rare indeed.

Logically, seems like there would be far more curious straight married tops looking to be discreetly drained on the DL even if they/I can't host [car only for me], but the lack of success finding a regular to service tells me otherwise.

Though I'm not that young [48] I'm reasonably decent looking, in good shape, and look at least 10 years younger so I don't think it's an age/looks issue. Who the hell knows.       

Guest Upstateguy518
On 7/21/2018 at 11:32 AM, spermlover said:

hey Funtime how is Squirt for finding straight/married? 

Squirt is ok for the cruise listings but no one really messages or hooks up on that site. It's pretty tough too.

Damn. Yeah they are all pretty much a waste of time. I sometimes get responses from Adam4Adam that result in one session but it's rare. You really have to keep the nets in the water a long time, do a lot of posting, f/up, it's work. You'd think there'd be tons of guys out there that want a great NSA BJ on a regular basis. 

Yeah, kinda weird the psychology of the whole thing. Another thing too is it seems if u don't make it happen that moment it's gone for good. Another element is hosting. If you can host you'll hook up a lot more, but I can't host anymore so that's out. Car is kinda lame, but works in a pinch, still I find I get a creepy element when I list car. I also get guys who send pics and say 'come over now' and I say 'ok what's address?' and never hear from 'em again!