Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Part 1;

I got to speaking with this cute 24 year old on Recon. My profile stipulates safe sex as; 'Never', and in my text it says I never use condoms, and that I only do RAW. This subject was never touched upon.

He had for a very long time been fascinated by the world of Bondage, and Fetish in general, and apparently had not had any experience with it at all. I had arranged for him to come to my place, where he would let himself into my porch, strip naked, put on the Jock-strap that I would hang out for him, turn the lock on my front door, then kneel facing it with his eyes shut.

I told him I would hear the lock click down, and that was his signal to me that he had now officially surrendered all control to me. 

In our messaging online I informed him that at this point I would be putting a collar and leash on him, would be blind-folding him, and would be putting fist Mitts on his hands, so he'd lose control, and walk like a pup. My entry phone buzzed ...

'Hello boy'
'Hello Sir'
'Are you sure you are ready?'
'Yes Sir. Very nervous, but ready'
'Then come in'

I left my front door ajar, and heard him come in and close it. I heard him shuffling as he stripped and put on the Jock-strap. I then heard the lock click. Fuck yeah. That cunt is now mine! I fetched his blindfold, collar, leash, and fist mitts, and opened the door.

WOW, his cute little round ASS that arched out prominently from his lower back was completely irresistible. If I saw him in a club I'd be on a mission to get what I wanted, but here, submitted to me on a silver platter, no effort required!

I put the blindfold on, then the fist mitts, then the collar and leash. I knelt down behind him, put my hands between his ASS cheeks and the straps to the Jock-strap. He let out a whimper, and he started to shake. I groped and squeezed his buttocks whilst also running my hands up and down his upper thighs.

He continued to tremble. 

'STOP trembling'

No sooner had I commanded him to stop, he did. I got him to stand up, where I then attached knee pads to his knees, and ordered him to again get on all 4s. I lead my new pup to the bedroom and stood us in front of my full length mirror. I pushed hard above his ASS, as to force him into the pup sitting position ...

'SIT ... SIT ... Good boy, there's a good boy' ... I stroked his hair, as he seemed pleased with himself.

I lit up a Cigar, and smoked as I admired the contrast of Master and his pup. He, naked except his Jock-strap, and accessories, and I, wearing a Harness, Leather chaps (no underwear), knee length boots, and a military leather cap. It all looked so sexy. BUT, then, disobedience of inexperience kicked in ...

'What are we doing?'

'Did I say you could speak' I barked! ... 'You will only speak when spoken to. And as I told you time and time again online, you always address me as Sir, which you just failed to do, disobeying your Master. Get on all 4's, pig'

'Sorry Sir. I guess I have a lot to learn'

I got the Leather Paddle, and commenced flogging both ASS cheeks ...

'Yes, you have MUCH to learn boy, and tonight you'll be learning some very big lessons'

He then pissed himself. Thankfully my bedroom floor is floorboards, and not carpeted!

Part 2 to follow;

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12

Part 2;

I took my military leather cap off, and put a Gas Mask on. I then removed pup's blindfold. Now donning a Gas Mask he still could not his Master's face. I pushed his face into his piss.

'You come into Sir's home, and you piss all over the place. Fucking clean it up'.
'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir'.

He got to work, licking up his piss from the floor, with his cute hairless cunt stuck right up into the air. I walked to his face, and ordered he take a few hits of poppers, then pushed his face back into his piss again.

I returned to his ASS, spat on my toxic (un-medicated viral load at 1.7m) fuck-meat, and just plunged straight in. Fuck, he was super super TIGHT, with no foreplay to help loosen, just good old fashioned poppers. Remember, we had no discussions about statuses at this point, so, I didn't know if he was poz or not.

I fucked 'it' for a few minutes, then withdrew my Dick, and stood by his piss slurping head. He started to lick one of my boots, which left me with no option but to flog his ASS again with the Paddle.

'Did I say you could lick my boots. I hadn't signed off your last job yet. Now SIT, SIIIIIT, good boy, good boy. Now look up at me'

He looked up at me, with his sweet deep brown innocent looking eyes. I laughed in an evil manner through my Gas Mask. I put his blindfold back on, and ordered him to take another hit of poppers. Returning to his ASS I lubed up a 'Beagle Puppy tail', and slammed it in his tight cunt!

'OUCH'
'Wag your tail boy' .... He waggled .... 'Good boy'

He looked so sexy collared and leashed up, blindfolded, with his puppy tail and paws! I took the Gask Mask off and put back on my military leather cap. Grabbing hold of his leash I tugged and took my pup for his first walk around Sir's home. Down the hallway we went, and into the centre of the living room onto a vinyl play sheet, where I got him sitting in puppy position in front of Sir (who by the end of the night would be his Dark Master).

'Not only did you piss all over my bedroom floor, you made a right old mess of Sir's Dick by covering it with you cunt juice. Now lick it and clean it up'

He found my Dick with the sense of touch, even through his paws, and started sucking. I grabbed his jaw, spat on and slapped his pretty little face ...

'I SAID lick, not suck. Very slowly lick the base of my shaft all around, and slowly work your way up to the top. Once at the top, continue licking until I give further instructions'

'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir'

I re-lit my Cigar, and stood there enjoying my smoke as the pup got to work. When he reached the top I let him slowly lick my Dick end for ages, until I started dripping pre-cum.

'You're making me leak pre-cum, more fucking mess, you're meant to be cleaning me up'

I once again grabbed his jaw, spitting on and slapping his face. And again swapped my military leather cap for my Gas Mask!

'Right, on your back boy'
'Yes Sir'

I took out his Beagle puppy tail. As soon as I did his super tight cunt snapped tight shut again. I restrained his ankles with the leg spreader, padlocking the cuffs, and shoved my toxic weapon back up his tight little cunt. 

'OoooWWCH, that hurts Sir. Can I please have some more Poppers?'

I ignored him and carried on Fucking, getting off at seeing him wince in pain. This pup NEEDS to learn how to take it like a Man!

'Once I have cum inside you boy, you will no longer call me Sir. You will from then on always address me as Master!'

'Yes Sir. You're neg though, right Sir?'

I looked down at my naked toxic weapon sliding in and out of his tight cunt, unprotected, and smiled with my inner deep depravity.

'No boy, I am poz, have been for several years now'
'Oh, OK. But you are on medication, right Sir?'

'No boy, never been on medication, and, I have a very high viral load. And you?'
'I'm neg Sir'

I pulled out immediately for two reasons. Firstly I wanted to know what his stance is. And secondly if I done even just two more strokes, I would have bust my nut right there and then!

For the first time in my story telling, I would like to invite my fellow BZ Men to offer their ideas on where this story should go next. Do I send him home, or, do I make him Master's property?  ☣️ ☣️

• Like 16
  • Upvote 23

34 minutes ago, GreyWalker said:

I make him whine beg for my cock.. bark for it. If not kick him out in just jockstrap with clothes in hand...

Some interesting ideas there 'GW' for what is at a pivotal fork in the road for the boy.

Do I throw him out? Well, that is my Jock-strap! ☠ ☣

This Pup is willing to learn to take it like a man ..... mark me with your DNA strain, you will be my master -- my body and mind is your's to do with as you please, which is up to a master anyway.

4 hours ago, boy4you said:

Give the pup 2 options. 

#1 Take the Poz dick and become Master property. 

#2 Don’t take the Poz dick and be thrown out into the street right now. 

Sounds fair to me. But before I let him choose, I'd put him in the sling, tie down his hands and feet and give his neg boyhole a first-class treatment - rimming and fingering the tight little cunt until his asslips are red, puffy and swollen and his little prostate is so sore from rubbing that the poor boy can't think straight anymore...guess that would enhance your chances dramatically... ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, RotzBBengel said:

Sounds fair to me. But before I let him choose, I'd put him in the sling, tie down his hands and feet and give his neg boyhole a first-class treatment - rimming and fingering the tight little cunt until his asslips are red, puffy and swollen and his little prostate is so sore from rubbing that the poor boy can't think straight anymore...guess that would enhance your chances dramatically... ;)

☠️☣️ You nasty cunt 'Rotz' ... Massaging his prostate until it was super sore, his head would be in a whirl, and his cunt would be completely begging to be charged up with my devil seed! Your GRE☣️idea doesn't give him any room to escape from his Master! ☣️?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2