Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Guest SecretCumWhore

Fuck yes Daddyshand.....  once the boy is drenched in sweat glowing in the red light, dip Masters fists in a Tea bag before ramming it up his cunT before those men from the laptop get there. Woof 

Edited by SecretCumWhore

Guest takingdeepanal
11 hours ago, alwaysready said:

I would lick the sweat off you, as I performed various once illegal (and some still illegal no doubt) acts upon your body. 

Or upon my body. Maybe starT with us both licking the sweat off each other ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest blnpig74
On 7/13/2018 at 6:12 PM, antho22 said:

fuck yea , please call me cause im so spun and drank saved strong chem piss, I cant see straight and have shakes and love that I could careless and enjoy the feel of even killing myself but have to also get off on that I would be found maybe dead like this, so I have to keep getting spun and get off not caring how sick mom will be from this.....but fuck yea, feels so good to know im killing self, any people that will help me enjoy doing this to myself -PLEASE call me  727-495-3029  please99 

WIN_20180713_12_08_23_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_09_11_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_09_40_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_10_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_11_03_Pro.jpg

AWESOME pig

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, DaddysHand said:

Part 2;

I took my military leather cap off, and put a Gas Mask on. I then removed pup's blindfold. Now donning a Gas Mask he still could not his Master's face. I pushed his face into his piss.

'You come into Sir's home, and you piss all over the place. Fucking clean it up'.
'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir'.

He got to work, licking up his piss from the floor, with his cute hairless cunt stuck right up into the air. I walked to his face, and ordered he take a few hits of poppers, then pushed his face back into his piss again.

I returned to his ASS, spat on my toxic (un-medicated viral load at 1.7m) fuck-meat, and just plunged straight in. Fuck, he was super super TIGHT, with no foreplay to help loosen, just good old fashioned poppers. Remember, we had no discussions about statuses at this point, so, I didn't know if he was poz or not.

I fucked 'it' for a few minutes, then withdrew my Dick, and stood by his piss slurping head. He started to lick one of my boots, which left me with no option but to flog his ASS again with the Paddle.

'Did I say you could lick my boots. I hadn't signed off your last job yet. Now SIT, SIIIIIT, good boy, good boy. Now look up at me'

He looked up at me, with his sweet deep brown innocent looking eyes. I laughed in an evil manner through my Gas Mask. I put his blindfold back on, and ordered him to take another hit of poppers. Returning to his ASS I lubed up a 'Beagle Puppy tail', and slammed it in his tight cunt!

'OUCH'
'Wag your tail boy' .... He waggled .... 'Good boy'

He looked so sexy collared and leashed up, blindfolded, with his puppy tail and paws! I took the Gask Mask off and put back on my military leather cap. Grabbing hold of his leash I tugged and took my pup for his first walk around Sir's home. Down the hallway we went, and into the centre of the living room onto a vinyl play sheet, where I got him sitting in puppy position in front of Sir (who by the end of the night would be his Dark Master).

'Not only did you piss all over my bedroom floor, you made a right old mess of Sir's Dick by covering it with you cunt juice. Now lick it and clean it up'

He found my Dick with the sense of touch, even through his paws, and started sucking. I grabbed his jaw, spat on and slapped his pretty little face ...

'I SAID lick, not suck. Very slowly lick the base of my shaft all around, and slowly work your way up to the top. Once at the top, continue licking until I give further instructions'

'Yes Sir. Sorry Sir'

I re-lit my Cigar, and stood there enjoying my smoke as the pup got to work. When he reached the top I let him slowly lick my Dick end for ages, until I started dripping pre-cum.

'You're making me leak pre-cum, more fucking mess, you're meant to be cleaning me up'

I once again grabbed his jaw, spitting on and slapping his face. And again swapped my military leather cap for my Gas Mask!

'Right, on your back boy'
'Yes Sir'

I took out his Beagle puppy tail. As soon as I did his super tight cunt snapped tight shut again. I restrained his ankles with the leg spreader, padlocking the cuffs, and shoved my toxic weapon back up his tight little cunt. 

'OoooWWCH, that hurts Sir. Can I please have some more Poppers?'

I ignored him and carried on Fucking, getting off at seeing him wince in pain. This pup NEEDS to learn how to take it like a Man!

'Once I have cum inside you boy, you will no longer call me Sir. You will from then on always address me as Master!'

'Yes Sir. You're neg though, right Sir?'

I looked down at my naked toxic weapon sliding in and out of his tight cunt, unprotected, and smiled with my inner deep depravity.

'No boy, I am poz, have been for several years now'
'Oh, OK. But you are on medication, right Sir?'

'No boy, never been on medication, and, I have a very high viral load. And you?'
'I'm neg Sir'

I pulled out immediately for two reasons. Firstly I wanted to know what his stance is. And secondly if I done even just two more strokes, I would have bust my nut right there and then!

For the first time in my story telling, I would like to invite my fellow BZ Men to offer their ideas on where this story should go next. Do I send him home, or, do I make him Master's property?  ☣️ ☣️

without any doubt make him yours shoot your beautiful death seed deep in him after all he has no choice,leave your babes to grow in him whilst you still can

I would present myself to you to be put in that situation

• 4 weeks later...

After an extended time away, I have returned. There are a further 7 completed chapters to this story, working on an 8th. If you want more, show your appreciation for this comment. The story so far sees a neg twink, and a very toxic highly AIDS Master added to the script, among other fun pieces into the mix ? ☣️ ☠️ ?

Edited by DaddysHand
extra emoji
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

Part 14;

My pup stopped lapping up Dan's pus, and looked up at him.

- Sir, I am enjoying licking your boots, but, I really NEED my cunt to be completely stretched like it has never been before. I need to be completely fucking ruined. 

Dan pulled my converting pups foreskin back, stretched the urethra open wide, and scooping up his toxic pus from his own dripping urethra massaged it into the exposed piss slit. He then poured more of his nasty pus onto his boots.

- Lick that up boy, and I shall give you what you want

That was a huge incentive. Pup now tucked into Dan's sweet Gonnorhoea with great eagerness, like it was his last meal. Getting it all over his lips, with groans of ecstatic delight.

After he lapped it all up, Dan walked his pus gobbler onto the rubber covered mattress, restrained his ankles with the spreader bar, clipped the spreader bar to his Fist Mitts, pushed his head down so he was now completely restrained, with pup tail stuck in the air.

- Right Alan mate, I'm off to mix up some Fist lube
- See ya in a bit Dan buddy

I went back onto the laptop. Emails continued to arrive from the six interested toxic poz tops, and further messages on my profiles where I again gave my email for detailed individual info. However, there was one guy who I did not give my email to, instead we spoke there and then. Why? Because, he was not a toxic poz top. Instead, he was a hungry bug chasing neg bottom. That instantly piqued my interest!

He'd been fantasizing about getting pozzed since his late teens, and now in his early twenties he could not deny his strong urges any longer. Ironically he had a full sexual health screen yesterday, and he got his full sweep of negative results via text in the evening, which his Mother had picked up nosing about on his phone. This led to a forced outing, and his parents subsequently threw him out, leading to staying with a Friend lastnight. I told him to get what belongings he had, and that he would be coming to stay with me.

Whilst I was chatting with this new twink, Dan had come back and he was now opening up and wrecking my pups fuck hole with decent sized toys. I let him get on with it, as I set about continuing to reel in the neg twink, and with the arranging of the unmedicated poz tops guest list. My sweating pup grunted and groaned with pleasure throughout the vicious assault on his sweaty converting cunt. 

The neg twinks next step:

- As your parents have disowned you boy, I'll look after you. OK son!
- Yes Daddy.
- Good boy. Now I want you home by 9pm
- Yes Daddy. What is your address?

I gave him my address to what would be his new home, and where his life might just change; FOREVER! 

All the initial six of the hot poz fuckers who had messaged me on my profiles had now emailed me with further details. I read through all six before replying to anyone, and one email really stood out.

- Hey Dan, we've got a right fucking nasTy wasted AIDS Master here. You ready to hear what he's got to say for himself?

Dan took the large toy that was currently impaled inside my boy, and replaced it with his FIST, sliding it in, twisting and turning, with his face contorting in a depraved fashion.

- Fuck yeah, you fucking nasTy converting poz pig. Can't get enough of my Gonnorhoea down your throat, and now sucking up my forearm. Fuck yeah.
- DAN!!
- Yeah, sorry Alan mate, go on.
- OK ....

*Hello Alan. Emailing you with further details as requested. I'm Mike, 64 years old. Diagnosed poz 33 years ago in 1985. My current CD4 is 57, and VL stands at 4.4 Million. A little over 2 years ago I decided to quit my Meds due to increasing number of long term side effects. Since quitting my libido has soared and as a bonus have been enjoying the nastiest chem fueled, blood and tina slamming, FFisting, RAW Fucking group sex, during the past 18 months especially. 13 months ago I contracted HIV super-infection subtype AE, and 8 months ago also contracted Hep C genotypes 5 & 6 along with Syphilis. 5 months ago I also got Gonnorhoea. I am not being treated for anything, choosing to go out the way nature intends to take me. Please see enclosed a recent photo of me. I know I am now extremely skinny, but seeing my reflection of my naked yellow body scattered with lesions only serves to fuel my dark demon within. I have a few jars of my nasty toxic cum in my freezer. I could bring one for you to keep to use as and when you wish. I'm free to come later tonight if that fits well with your plans. I now get tired very easily, so wherever I go to play, it really helps if there is somewhere where I can rest, or even stay over for a few days. Cheers. Mike*

Would it be such a good idea to invite such a super toxic highly charged infectious wasted stud over with a neg twink making his way over too? ?☣️

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

Part 14;

My pup stopped lapping up Dan's pus, and looked up at him.

- Sir, I am enjoying licking your boots, but, I really NEED my cunt to be completely stretched like it has never been before. I need to be completely fucking ruined. 

Dan pulled my converting pups foreskin back, stretched the urethra open wide, and scooping up his toxic pus from his own dripping urethra massaged it into the exposed piss slit. He then poured more of his nasty pus onto his boots.

- Lick that up boy, and I shall give you what you want

That was a huge incentive. Pup now tucked into Dan's sweet Gonnorhoea with great eagerness, like it was his last meal. Getting it all over his lips, with groans of ecstatic delight.

After he lapped it all up, Dan walked his pus gobbler onto the rubber covered mattress, restrained his ankles with the spreader bar, clipped the spreader bar to his Fist Mitts, pushed his head down so he was now completely restrained, with pup tail stuck in the air.

- Right Alan mate, I'm off to mix up some Fist lube
- See ya in a bit Dan buddy

I went back onto the laptop. Emails continued to arrive from the six interested toxic poz tops, and further messages on my profiles where I again gave my email for detailed individual info. However, there was one guy who I did not give my email to, instead we spoke there and then. Why? Because, he was not a toxic poz top. Instead, he was a hungry bug chasing neg bottom. That instantly piqued my interest!

He'd been fantasizing about getting pozzed since his late teens, and now in his early twenties he could not deny his strong urges any longer. Ironically he had a full sexual health screen yesterday, and he got his full sweep of negative results via text in the evening, which his Mother had picked up nosing about on his phone. This led to a forced outing, and his parents subsequently threw him out, leading to staying with a Friend lastnight. I told him to get what belongings he had, and that he would be coming to stay with me.

Whilst I was chatting with this new twink, Dan had come back and he was now opening up and wrecking my pups fuck hole with decent sized toys. I let him get on with it, as I set about continuing to reel in the neg twink, and with the arranging of the unmedicated poz tops guest list. My sweating pup grunted and groaned with pleasure throughout the vicious assault on his sweaty converting cunt. 

The neg twinks next step:

- As your parents have disowned you boy, I'll look after you. OK son!
- Yes Daddy.
- Good boy. Now I want you home by 9pm
- Yes Daddy. What is your address?

I gave him my address to what would be his new home, and where his life might just change; FOREVER! 

All the initial six of the hot poz fuckers who had messaged me on my profiles had now emailed me with further details. I read through all six before replying to anyone, and one email really stood out.

- Hey Dan, we've got a right fucking nasTy wasted AIDS Master here. You ready to hear what he's got to say for himself?

Dan took the large toy that was currently impaled inside my boy, and replaced it with his FIST, sliding it in, twisting and turning, with his face contorting in a depraved fashion.

- Fuck yeah, you fucking nasTy converting poz pig. Can't get enough of my Gonnorhoea down your throat, and now sucking up my forearm. Fuck yeah.
- DAN!!
- Yeah, sorry Alan mate, go on.
- OK ....

*Hello Alan. Emailing you with further details as requested. I'm Mike, 64 years old. Diagnosed poz 33 years ago in 1985. My current CD4 is 57, and VL stands at 4.4 Million. A little over 2 years ago I decided to quit my Meds due to increasing number of long term side effects. Since quitting my libido has soared and as a bonus have been enjoying the nastiest chem fueled, blood and tina slamming, FFisting, RAW Fucking group sex, during the past 18 months especially. 13 months ago I contracted HIV super-infection subtype AE, and 8 months ago also contracted Hep C genotypes 5 & 6 along with Syphilis. 5 months ago I also got Gonnorhoea. I am not being treated for anything, choosing to go out the way nature intends to take me. Please see enclosed a recent photo of me. I know I am now extremely skinny, but seeing my reflection of my naked yellow body scattered with lesions only serves to fuel my dark demon within. I have a few jars of my nasty toxic cum in my freezer. I could bring one for you to keep to use as and when you wish. I'm free to come later tonight if that fits well with your plans. I now get tired very easily, so wherever I go to play, it really helps if there is somewhere where I can rest, or even stay over for a few days. Cheers. Mike*

Would it be such a good idea to invite such a super toxic highly charged infectious wasted stud over with a neg twink making his way over too? ?☣️

Neg college jock ;) 

Part 15;

- Fuck YES Alan, get that stud here right now. Give this nasty worthless converting whore what he deserves.
- Well Dan, it isn't just pup anymore. We also have a bug chasing neg twink coming for 9pm. He has nowhere to live, so will be staying with me for a while
- Oh YES ... This night has just got that much more interesting.

I got back on the computer, and arranged for super toxic Mike to arrive for midnight, and all the other poz tops to come for 11pm. I also messaged my Straight neg son from earlier in this story, and told him there was a new neg twink coming over, and if he wanted to fuck him, he had to be here at 10pm, as at 10.30pm the neg twink would be on 'neg lock down'. That's right, he'd be put out of all action until AIDS Mike turned up. This lucky Boy would truly remember who knocked him up!

My pup called out to me;

- Master, I'm really very thirsty. I need to have a drink. And my right leg is cramping.

I got Dan to take off all the restraints (spreader bar and Fist Mitts) whilst I fetched a dog bowl of water.

- Here you go boy. Drink up ... *He looked up at me with a feeble and tired look of eternal gratitude*
- Thank you Master

Dan and I sat back in our seats, and swigged our Beer whilst watching pup on all 4's with his battered loose cunt up in the air, lap up his much needed water. He was still pouring with conversion sweat, and as he continued to drink he started shaking, and then, he pissed himself.

- Sorry Master
- It's OK pup. Keep drinking. You need hydrating.

As he drank, so did Dan & I, taking time out, kicking back, and chatting. After a while I noticed pup had finished his water, and had remained on all 4s, and was still shaking. I picked him up, and put him in the sling, so his body could rest.

- Thank you Master. I'm very horny, yet, feel very tired.

I responded with a kiss on his forehead that sported the word 'converting', in permanent marker, and rejoined Dan. We chatted, necked a few Beers, then, at 9.10pm my entry phone buzzed.

- Aaaaaaahh, that'll be the neg twink
- Go get him Alan. I'll look after your pup for ya

I buzzed in the new boy, and he was soon at my front door. Upon opening, there he stood, big rucksack on his back, and a large bag in each hand. His life's belongings! I took all 3 bags from him. He went to walk in and I stopped him in his tracks.

- Are you able to stay with your Friend tonight, who you stayed with lastnight?
- Er, yes Daddy, b..b..b..b..b... but I thought you said I could stay with you for a while!?
- Yes boy, that is the offer. However, if you step inside my home now, and I shut the door, I can guarantee that HIV and MORE will enter your body tonight. So, if you have any doubts, take your bags, and go back to your Friends place.

He stepped in, and fell to his knees, and looked up at me with a subservient look. I shut the door behind him. I growled;

- Give me your phone you stupid cunt.
- B...b...b...b...
- Shut the fuck up and do as you are told. Fucking Faggot!

He handed me his phone.

- What's the pin code?
- Erm ... One, nine, nine, six.

I entered the pin, got his list of texts, and there it was, the one from the clinic yesterday, confirming his negative results for; HIV, Hep C, Syphilis, Gonnorhoea, and Chlamydia. I locked the phone and put it into the inside of my right police boot as I laughed arrogantly. I spat at his face, and slapped it hard, barking a command.

- GET up!

He stood up, whereby I pushed him to the wall, and ripped his tee shirt from his flesh, letting it dangle in tatters from his jeans.

- You're 10 Minutes fucking late!
- Sorry Daddy
- You call me Sir from now on. Got it.
- Yes Sir.

I unbuttoned his jeans, slipped my hand inside his pants, and began probing his cunt which was very tight shut!

- You WILL be fucking sorry boy. Now get undressed.

I let him go, and he began undressing gingerly, and all of a sudden became very withdrawn, looking down to the floor. He couldn't even look at me. Now naked, he continued to keep his gaze fixed to the floor, hands clasped in front of him.

- Get on all 4's cunt, and follow me ... * His responded meekly *
- Yes Sir

He followed me into the bathroom where I ordered him to lie in the bath, sitting upright, resting against the back, as if you were taking a relaxing soak.

- I am about to give you a few enemas. Do not be alarmed, they are perfectly safe. If you feel cramping, don't worry, this is normal. If cramping does happen, take deep breaths in through your nose, and out through your mouth. OK.
- Yes Sir

The enema solution started to go in. I sat on a chair next to the bath, drinking a Lager, and we just stared at each other for a few minutes. Silent! Then he started sobbing.

Was he scared and about to leave?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11