Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Enough of these chem sex novels with only one predictable plot. Every story is about a young innocent freshly out of the closet or in the closet hot as hell jock boy, so unluckily fell fall a party old guy, either daddy or master, who is always unmediated poz with high viral loads, who always have a gang of evil toxic friends, who pnp not for the pleasure but for the purpose of infecting the perfectly sexy attractive young jock with not just HIV but also other STDs, all in one or two weekends.....

come on, community, are we party guys all such evils?

are these Many different novels but in fact one novel,  really reflect the world of gay pnp?

Is it really that no one can come up with a happier, sexier story about gay pnp sex?

is it really true that all the parTy daddies are evils? No, at least my first party Daddy is not a evil. He actually cared about me and taught me a lot of things to parTy responsibly.

I do acknowledge that indeed some of the parTy daddies are exactly like what these novels depicted. I have a young buddy unfortunately fell for the manipulation of such evil daddy, and got infected not just HIV but also Syphilis and chlamydia after excitedly being the novice bTTm at age 23 in his first gangbang organized by organized by the evil man he called Daddy with affection, without knowing it was actually designed to be a conversion parTy without him fully aware until it was over and he sobered up. 

But, I prefer to believe, such evils are only a small part of the community, If, we consider all of us who like to parTy as in one community.

I know my opinion will trigger many many angry voices telling me just not to read this forum, or get the fuck out of here. 

But, please do think about how these fictions really affect us... There will be copy cats... and gays who don’t parTy have more evidence to discriminate against us. These are exactly the stories they need to justify their degrading treatment towards us once they hear that we parTy... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

16 hours ago, Cutefunboi said:

Enough of these chem sex novels with only one predictable plot. Every story is about a young innocent freshly out of the closet or in the closet hot as hell jock boy, so unluckily fell fall a party old guy, either daddy or master, who is always unmediated poz with high viral loads, who always have a gang of evil toxic friends, who pnp not for the pleasure but for the purpose of infecting the perfectly sexy attractive young jock with not just HIV but also other STDs, all in one or two weekends.....

come on, community, are we party guys all such evils?

are these Many different novels but in fact one novel,  really reflect the world of gay pnp?

Is it really that no one can come up with a happier, sexier story about gay pnp sex?

is it really true that all the parTy daddies are evils? No, at least my first party Daddy is not a evil. He actually cared about me and taught me a lot of things to parTy responsibly.

I do acknowledge that indeed some of the parTy daddies are exactly like what these novels depicted. I have a young buddy unfortunately fell for the manipulation of such evil daddy, and got infected not just HIV but also Syphilis and chlamydia after excitedly being the novice bTTm at age 23 in his first gangbang organized by organized by the evil man he called Daddy with affection, without knowing it was actually designed to be a conversion parTy without him fully aware until it was over and he sobered up. 

But, I prefer to believe, such evils are only a small part of the community, If, we consider all of us who like to parTy as in one community.

I know my opinion will trigger many many angry voices telling me just not to read this forum, or get the fuck out of here. 

But, please do think about how these fictions really affect us... There will be copy cats... and gays who don’t parTy have more evidence to discriminate against us. These are exactly the stories they need to justify their degrading treatment towards us once they hear that we parTy... 

Fortunately or unfortunately ever how you want to look at it. I have never meet anyone in the gay community that has acted as evil as the daddies or masters in the stories. I am sure they are out there. But I have not had the privilege of a gangbang party or offered to parTy. 

Freedom of speech is a porcupine in many ways…. Stroke it head to bum, and you'll find it's a most enjoyable and soft and agreeable animal; bum to head and you'll want to curse it for the quills it has innocently left in your hand.

Freedom of speech manifests its quills when a thought not in accordance with your values begins to orbit in your social solar system. 

I guess what Im saying is, if you don't want to get stuck by the quills, don't pick up the fucking porcupine. The beauty of the animal lay in its harmonious duality.

DaddysHand this story fucking rocks— especially when you've reached the point of sticking your quills into people while others enjoy it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bipigboy05 said:

Freedom of speech is a porcupine in many ways…. Stroke it head to bum, and you'll find it's a most enjoyable and soft and agreeable animal; bum to head and you'll want to curse it for the quills it has innocently left in your hand.

Freedom of speech manifests its quills when a thought not in accordance with your values begins to orbit in your social solar system. 

I guess what Im saying is, if you don't want to get stuck by the quills, don't pick up the fucking porcupine. The beauty of the animal lay in its harmonious duality.

DaddysHand this story fucking rocks— especially when you've reached the point of sticking your quills into people while others enjoy it.

An extremely and much appreciated articulate analogy. It would seem you are keen for this story to progress, pigboy.

• Like 2

Sometimes I start reading a story and think "this one isn't for me," for whatever reason. Maybe I don't click with the characters or it's focused on things I don't think are hot. 

But you know what? I just don't read those stories. Problem solved.

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/26/2018 at 12:36 PM, DaddysHand said:

An extremely and much appreciated articulate analogy. It would seem you are keen for this story to progress, pigboy.

YES, PLEASE!!!!!!! ???????????????????