Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Hot story! 

The sub should be lucky!  You were clear with what he was getting himself into!

South London here Sir and i would love to be lucky enough to be in his place and submitting to You and Your poz cock!

Part 6;

My son and I returned home after a wonderful meal with his Mother. A fantastic woman who gave me two bundles of joy, giving me the privilege to be a very proud Father. My son and I had played this game before, so, we both purposely left enough of both of our meals and took 'doggy bags' home to keep a hungry pup fed! 

Tonight's left over offerings was a mixture of mash spuds, rice, grilled veggies, T-Bone steak, and lamb shank. We gave the waitress strict instructions that when preparing the doggy bag that both meats were to be left on their respective bones!

I unlocked the door and my new fuck-pup was lying on his side. I barked; ... 'GET up on all 4's pig. Master has a special present for you'

That seemed to have roused him from a sleep ... 'Eh, wha ... where am I? ... Oh, yeah'

'GET up on all 4's pig. Master has a special present for you'
'Yes Master'

He did as he was told. 

'Fuck Dad, what an ASS. One of if not the best I've ever seen. And that's saying something being an utter Gym-Whore'

Not only was he a Gym-Whore, he also has played Rugby since a wee tyke, and continues to this day, playing for our local county. Hence, he has a broad, well built stocky build! I took the pup from his cage / sleeping quarters, and led him onto the rubber sheet covered mattress, facing side-ways to the sling that was opposite. I wanted the best view, of course!

My Son got undressed. Clearly already aroused, big solid rock-hard Dick. And he fucked like a straight bloke, no lube, just stuck it right in.

'OwwwCh, that hurt's, can you please stop for a moment. Please stop'

My Son was like his old Man, if he was enjoying something, he'd continue doing it. So, he didn't stop, and intermittently kept slapping the firm pert ASS he was ploughing. And due to his fitness level he had the stamina to power fuck for prolonged periods.  

The pup was now crying through his blindfold ... 'Can we please take a break. You're really hurting me'

I knelt in front of his face, slapping it, and spitting on it ...

- Shut the fuck up. Do you know how lucky you are to have my stud of a son fucking your tight neg cunt
- Sorry Master, but it really does hurt. Can't he just stop for a moment, please
- You really do have to stop with the fucking whining, Jesus! You have a lot to learn still. You will learn in time that a true sub NEVER complains!

I put foam earplugs into his ears, to deprive his senses even further, already not being able to see. And a ball-gag in his mouth, then spat and slapped his face again ...

'Stupid fucking cunt'

I lay in the sling, and lit up a joint with high quality weed, kicked back, and enjoyed the show. I know, let's give my mate Dan a call, he'd appreciate this. And maybe he'd like to join in the FUN tomorrow nighT. He has been poz since 1987; A fully blown viral Beast!

- Hey Dan buddy, it's Alan, how ya doing.
- Hey Alan, not too bad. How are things with you mate?
- Great! Nasty as ever. We've got a right live-wire here mate. A new sub in training, being fucked by my boy as we speak. Just to loosen him up before I poz him, as ya do.
- You gonna knock him up later tonight then?
- Nah. I've had a few teething problems with this one, so, he's in the cage tonight. Still needs teaching manners and respect! Doing the deed tomorrow nighT. Wanna come over and join in the FUN?
- Aaaaaaah, I'd love to, but it's me Ma's Birthday dinner.
- Oh yeah. Do give my love to Sandra, and give her my Birthday wishes.
- Will do.
- How's the health Dan?
- Aaaaah, not great, I've had Gonnorhoea for a few weeks now. Not got around to getting it treated. And seem to be much more tired than usual. Must have enjoyed that Tina / Fist party that little bit too much a few weeks back.
- When is your next clinic appointment?
- Next Tuesday.
- Good. You can get yourself sorted, and checked out then. Speak soon yeah. Take care buddy.
- Thanks Alan mate. Bye.

So, Dan wouldn't be cumming tomorrow nighT. BUT, if you like the sound of him, don't fear, he WILL be turning up further into this story ??

I continued puffing, watching my Son fuck the living brains out of my pup, as he continued to whimper.

'Oh FUCK YEEEES, I'm getting close'
'Go on Son, shoot ya neg load up his nasTy hole'

My Son's 'power fucking' stepped up a notch, into 'Demon fucking', my favourite! Within a few minutes he started grunting like a wild beast, took one final thrust, and held onto the pups hips, unloading his hot cum.

A few minutes spent, he knelt in front of the pup, took the ball-gag out, and demanded he be sucked clean. As the pup got to work I rammed the Beagle puppy tail into his cunT!

Edited by DaddysHand
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 8

Brings back memories .....  take it out it hurts, go slower, can we take a break ..... I never meant any of it.   I just wanted to to slapped, spit upon, and fucked harder, which is exactly what happened each time I would "complain" ..... GOD it would get me so hot and hard! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
44 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

And, as always, if you like a certain chapter in this st☣️ry, feel free to 'Upvote' or 'Like' it ... G☣️☣️D Pigg?es ?

Voted up, Daddy! ?????????

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, DaddysHand said:

What an obedienT loyal piggy you are ??☠️☣️??

Thank you, Daddy. Wish we could turn this into realiTy.

Part 7;

As my Son was getting his Dick cleaned up, I set about getting the dog some grub. He'd been with me for several hours now, so, must be hungry. I took the water bowl from the cage. It was empty, so, refilled it, and put it in one corner of the room. I then went downstairs, and into one pup bowl I put the veggies, mash and rice, spat into it several times and gave it a good stir. And then into another pup bowl went the remainder of the Lamb shank, and T-Bone steak. There wasn't particularly much meat on either piece, so, the sub certainly would be needing to give each bone a good chewing, to get what meat he could get, off! 

The veggie spit mix went next to the water, and the bones I set aside. My Son, still naked, was sat on the mattress, puffing away, getting stoned. I joined him. Both of us resting our legs on the pups back!

- So, Beers with the lads tomorrow night is it Son?
- Yeah Dad. After that I am off to this Bird's gaff to give her a Good Hard Fucking! She's got a Great Big pair of Tits! We've been fucking for a few weeks now.
- Well done Son. I really don't know where you get your sexual appetite from ...

We both looked at each other and chuckled.

- It's a shame you are pozzing your new pup so soon Dad. I would have loved to have had another go on the cunt.
- Well, why don't you stay over. I've got plenty of Lagers in the fridge. I won't be Breeding him with the Gift until late afternoon earliest.
- Aaaaah yeah, why not.

I brought up four Lagers, two each to get us started. I got my Son to move his legs off, and I walked the new pup to his meal. I took his ear-plugs out ...

- In front of you boy is your water bowl to the right, and to the left is your food bowl. It's from a wonderful restaurant so it's top quality, and really delicious food. See, my Son & I aren't completely heartless y'know ... *I looked at my Son and winked*
- Thank you Master. I'm really quite hungry.

I told him he was a Good pup for thanking me, and stroked his head. I took my Jeans and underwear off, then sat next to my Son again. As we drank our Lager we remained totally silent, transfixed by my new pup eating his food. His cute little Beagle puppy tail waggled as he chased the bowl around that his nose kept nudging as he eagerly tucked in. He looked rather special with his leash dangling from his neck, and his fist mitts (puppy paws).

We sat transfixed, both stroking our Hard Dicks. 

- Fuck Dad, that pup eating our leftovers is so damn H☣️T!
- Isn't it just Son.

Once he finished his food he took to lapping up some water. Good. He must stay hydrated. My Son and I sat there, drinking, and making idle Father - Son banter

- Dad, I'm out of Lager ... *I tilted my second bottle*
- Yeah, I'm nearly done too, I'll get us some more

- Master, may I as your obedient pup please ask you for some more food, I'm still hungry. And I'd really like a Lager too, please, if that's OK ?

I looked at my Son, and put my finger to my mouth as though to say 'sssssh, keep quiet'. We kept silent for a few minutes, just to unnerve the poor boy. He broke the silence with his wavering voice ...

- Master, please don't be mad. I am very sorry if I have upset you. I did say 'Please'

Now this is what I get off on. A polite pup with manners having just fucked with his mind. God, I am an evil Master sometimes. But a fair one at that ?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Part 8;

- Sorry pup, Master will always admit when he has done wrong. I forgot to give you the best part to your meal ... *I replaced his empty food bowl with the bone bowl*
- Here you go. A right special treat. Bones. And they still have some good quality meat on, and I want to see every bit of meat eaten. I want those bones licked clean. Understood?
- Yes Master
- Good pup. And of course, using your paws might be easier
- Master, I do really want to be an obedient sub. One you can be proud of. Make you happy. BUT, could you please take the clothes pegs off of my balls and nipples. Both are becoming really sore. And I am in dire need of a pee.
- Hmmmmmm. As you have asked so politely, showing your Master you are slowly learning manners, and courtesy, I'll meet you part way ... *I took the pegs off of his balls*

I went downstairs, and fetched five Lagers. And a jug. Back to the play room. I handed two of the Lagers to my Son...

- Here you go Son
- Thanks Dad

I placed pups small pointless dick into the jug ... 'OK, you can piss now' ... 

He let out a HUGE sigh as he let go, and he quickly filled the entire jug 

I put his Lager into the drinking bowl, then topped up with a generous helping of his very own delicious Golden PISS! 

'Pup, your bones are directly in front of you, and your Lager is in your drinking bowl to the right of your bone bowl. Got it?' *He's still blindfolded at this point*
'Yes Master. Thank you Master'
'Good boy'

I sat back down beside my Son. We watched the pup lap up his Lager with a Piss top.

'It's a bit warm'
'If you are gonna start whinging, then the clothes pegs will go back onto your balls, and you can get back in the cage'
'Sorry Master'

He lapped up some more, then managed to get the Lamb shank in his paws, sit upright, like a true pup, and started cleaning the meat off of the bone. My Son and I got horned up watching this Sexy as Fuck sight, and once again started wanking. And that is how it was for a good hour, the pup chewing and sucking on his bones, and my Son & I drinking, and pulling on our Fuck-Meat.

- Enjoying your bones pup?
- Yes Master. Thank you very much
- Well, it's time for your bed, you have the biggesT day of your life ahead of you tomorrow. But don't worry, I'll put the bones in the cage with you, and your Lager.

Before I put him back in his cage, I inserted a Catheter up his urethra, and attached the connecting bag to his lower leg. Don't want him pissing the bed now! ?

My Son and I then went to bed, and I cuddled into him, both falling asleep pretty quick. We had been asleep for about 4 hours when I woke to him moving my arms off of him, and getting up. Nothing unusual I thought. He often does that, going for a piss. BUT, this time, he didn't come back. Having spent about half an hour on my phone checking my cruising sites, I went to check things out.

I heard noise coming from the play room. He'd only taken the pup out of his cage, had him in the sling, puppy tail removed, and yep, he was getting in his second Fuck before I knocked the cunt up tomorrow! I peeked through door and saw him banging away. Fuck. I got hard instantly. I stood there for about 10 Minutes, tugging my Fuck-Meat, when my Son started getting verbal, and aggressive;

- Wish it was me pozzing you up tomorrow, nasty fucking faggot! ... *He started punching the pups pecs, and spitting on his face*
- Why do you have to be so brutal?
- Oh god, my old Man is right, you are a right old fucking whiner. He clearly has his work cut out for him training you.

He notched up to Demon Fucking, grunted, and bolted his load up the pups cunt! I quickly exited the scene, and hopped back into bed. Several minutes later, my Son came back. I put my arms around him again;

- Your Mother and I clearly done the best job raising you and your sister. Both of you know the importance of instilling good manners into others who clearly have been just been dragged up. I watched you fucking my new pup. I just hope you have enough energy for that lass with the big knockers tomorrow night.

- Dad you Bastard, I thought you were asleep. Well, I hope you enjoyed the second show. And you know me, enough energy like my old Man to fuck several times a day, every day.

We both chuckled. He wasn't wrong! I leaned in, kissing his neck ...

- Night Son.
- Night Dad.

Tomorrow is the big day for pup ~ WhaT a lucky boy! ☠️?☣️?

Edited by DaddysHand
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7