Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

Glad you like 'subslut88' ~ Don't worry, one day you'll get kn☣️cked up; It's your destiny, boy!

I wanT you to be the one to knock me up, Daddy 

Part 9; 

- Morning Dad
- Morning Son
- Sleep well?
- Yeah, BUT feeling horny as fuck. Wanna have another fuck with your pup before I leave
- He's all yours Son. Fancy one of your Old Man's famous big old English fry ups before you go?
- Yes please Dad
- Fetch me the 2 Dog bowls will ya when we get up
- Sure

I got up, and dressed, and I set about making my wonderful Son, and I something I have done for the family since they were knee high, my famous fry up. There was the usual; Waffles, Tomatoes, Bacon, Sausages, Eggs, Black Pudding,  Baked Beans, Liver, Onions, and Mushrooms!

But, I am not completely heartless, I made enough for pup too. After-all, he will need all the energy he can get. Son walked in with the Dog bowls.

- How is the pup?
- Still asleep. I crept in. Hoping to Fuck him again having just woken him. His Piss bag is looking pretty full too.

We just looked at each other and communicated with our usual Dad-Son telepathy. I made us a pot of Tea, and we sat down for a well earned Hot Brekkie.

- BELCH; That was Delicious Dad. Thank you.
- Good boy Son. I look forward to the day the pup upstairs has your level of manners

I chopped up the pup's food, and put it in his bowl. His water bowl I filled with Tea.

- If he doesn't like his Tea with Milk and Sugar, then tough, because that is how he is getting it! Give me a hand taking this upstairs Son
- Oh and Dad, his Breakfast looks like it is missing a vital ingredient!
- What?
- My CUM! So when I am about to cum, put the bowl underneath my Dick, and let me blow my load over his Fry-up
- Son, you're a filthy boy; Your old Dad taught you well!

He took up the bowls of fry-up dog food, and tea, whilst I got a bucket, and fetched pup's pissed sodden clothes from the porch, that had lay there since yesterday, all crumpled, and smelly, and I followed.

- WAKEY WAKEY Pup, today is your BIG day!
- Eeeeehh, whhhhaaaa *Grooooan* ... I'm sleepy

I got him out of his cage, and got him to stand on the mattress, standing, with paws against the wall. I opened the valve to the catheter bag, and let his piss stream into the bucket with his clothes.

My Son didn't undress this time, stayed fully clothed, just pulling his trackies down to his ankles, yanking out the Beagle Puppy tail throwing it to the Mattress, and again, slammed in with no lube

- OoowwCH, that hurts, I've just woken up, PLEASE STOP *He started to whimper, and cry*
- SHUT up FAGGOT *My Son barked*

He power fucked him for several minutes without stopping, the entire time the pup cried and whimpered, and begged him to stop. He then looked at me.

- Fuck, I'm gonna Cum Dad, I'm gonna Cum, fuck, quick ...

I quickly got pup's breakfast, and my Son pulled out, and stroked his Meat, and he grunted each time he ejaculated all over it. Even though he came, TWICE, lastnight, it was still a considerable healthy load!

- OH Fuck Son, that is HOT 

I mixed his cum into pup's breakfast with a spoon, kissed him on the lips as a sign of my appreciation in adding his own creativity to his old Mans classic Brekkie dish. He pulled his trackies up. Kissed me back on my lips, then left for his day.

I got my Leather paddle, and started to flog the disobedient cunt!

- You ungrateful Bastard. My Son was kind enough to give you a wake up treat, and all you can do is cry, complain, and sniffle. I will yet TEACH you to be grateful for everything that you are given. Under-Fuckin-Stood?

- Sorry Master. I will get used to all of this. I promise.

A few more minutes of HARD flogging ensued! I then pulled my trackies down, and like my Son, stuck my Dick in, no lube, fully dressed. I wrapped my arms around him, my hands brushing against the clothes pegs still on his nipples. I slowly ground in my aching toxic fuck-weapon into his still currently neg cunt, and whispered;

- So you promise to accept EVERYTHING that Master throws at you and gives to you do you boy?
- YES Master
- And no more whining or complaining?
- No Master

I took the clothes pegs off from his nipples, which had been there a good 16 hours or so. The skin had broken, and they were weeping, and very sore as I found out when I went to gently squeeze them. He yelped in pain. Let's put these promises of his to the test then, shall we. I squeezed tighter. He yelped again, with a strained muffle to stop himself from saying 'please stop'.

I squeezed tighter again, and started to twist them. This time, no yelp. just pained muffles to hide his excruciating pain, and not complain. His whole body tensed to keep himself quiet, including his cunt, which I felt grip tightly around my nasty poz bare shaft. Fuck YEAH. 

I squeezed even harder and twisting faster, leaving him no choice but to tense up further still, with his cunt now gripping my AIDS Dick super tightly as it contracted in quick succession. He then just couldn't take it any longer and let out an almighty scream and started crying. This release helped him to loosen a little.

- You enjoying yourself boy
- Yes Master *He said through his nipple play cries and whimpers*
- You still completely ready for Master to infecT you?
- Yes Master. I want it. I am ready. Give me your gift for which I will be truly grateful for. 
- Well, you are gonna have to wait a little while longer, because breakfast is ready!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

Part 10 ;

I walked pup on his lead, and guided him to which bowl was where, as he was still blindfolded. Clearly thirsty as he lapped up his Tea in no time. And a very hungry pup as he gobbled his Master fry up, with a side of Son cum, in a flash too.

- Someone was a hungry and thirsty pup
- Yes Master. I needed that. Thank you very much Master.
- You're welcome pup. Good boy. Now for some last minute preparations, for your big moment. First of all, I'm gonna shave your head
- What? NO. I love my hair. Please don't!

Still on all 4's after eating his breakfast, I got my paddle, took him by his jaw, gobbed in his face and slapped it, then stood over his back with my legs either side of him, and started to flog him, and HARD! He began to whimper.

- Sorry Master. I disobeyed you didn't I. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Please forgive your loyal pup Master ... * I gave him a couple more HARD thwacks*
- You are learning boy, you'll get there, eventually

I sat him on a seat, and shaved his head, maneuvering the Blindfold straps at certain points in the cut. Fuck, what a cute little skinhead I now have on my hands!

I then prepared for him to have a few enemas, and instructed him to breath deeply through his nose and out with his mouth if he had any cramping. They got rid of a load of shit, making the coast completely clear! ?

Now for the final part to his training; I took his Fist Mitts off, and lay him in the sling. I restrained his ankles, but not his wrists.

- I am not restraining your wrists as I am allowing you to take hits of poppers as and when you need them. Can Master trust you not to take your blindfold off?
- Yes Master, I promise. I will abide by your instructions
- Good boy pup

I gave him a bottle of poppers. Got myself completely naked, and sat on a stool at the end of the sling. I was immediately super HARD. I opened up his cunT with a speculum so wide that his first hit of poppers was required. I widened the speculum further again. His cunT now completely gaping. I blew my warm breath up his hole, which made him quivver and groan with delight.

I then squirted a syringe load of lube inside his cunT, slowly closing the speculum, and release. For the next few hours I used an array of toys on him with plenty of extra lube, going from small to large. He was now opening up very nicely. And now he was even getting into playing with his very sore tits.

It was now time for his Masters FFist! I got upto my knuckles. Another hit of poppers, and bam, I was in! Each time I went in I twisted and turned, and punched FFisted him internally.

- OH Master, that feels so good, what are you doing down there.
- Glad you like it boy, that's your Master's FFist in your cunT!
- OH God, it feels so fucking GREAT.

Now for his final exam! I got a toothbrush, inserted it inside his cunT, and gave him the good old fashioned brush treatment. 

- OoowwwCh *Grunt* ... Owwww ...

He immediately suppressed his desire to say 'Please stop', and gritted his teeth through his grunts. I could tell he wanted me to stop, but, just a few more minutes of a good decent hard brushing and we'd be done. I took the brush out, and Fuck YEAH, there was blood on it alright!

Now it was time to get my toxic slab of Fuck-Meat into his sweet neg cunT.

I slid in balls deep, took a hold of the sling chains, and began my final descent into the pits of hell, taking him with me, of course! ??

I immediately took a fast steady rhythm, and fucked him good and solidly for a good half hour, and then, oh dear, I found myself getting close. So, I stopped for a moment. I leaned forward, and took his Blindfold off, so he'd be seeing his Master for the first time, just before the moment I would infecT him.

- Oh Master, you are so handsome. It is so good to see what you look like, finally
- Thank you pup. I am now about to complete your training, by cumming inside of you, giving you what you want, and what you fucking deserve!

That was it, I was ready to blow in the next few minutes. I suddenly went from holding my Death-shaft inside of him completely still, to pounding his cunt hard, and really fucking fast! ~ No mercy!

- Oh Fuck pup, I am gonna fucking cum
- I don't know if we should be doing this ... *He started to look concerned, and vulnerable*
- OH Fuck, I caaaan't STOP ...

Only earlier he said he wanted infecTing, and now, doubt had set in. 

- FUUUUHHHCCCC-Kk ... I caaaan't STOP, I'm cumming, I'm cumming ....

The combination of his continuing internal conflict, and his vulnerable expression is all it took to thrust my new sub onto his brand new path in life, and my nasTy toxic weapon throbbed and twitched as it began to expel my highly charged, unmedicated, filthy poz cum 

As I continued to grunt, I looked at him, and he looked back, simply bewildered?

- Oh God, what have I done

I was still dealing with the end of my orgasm, so was in no place to answer. Once spent, I rocked my hips, grinding in my very special toxic poz juice, into his bleeding cunT

- Oh Yeah, that was fucking HOT! I think what you have done boy, is owned who you really are; A nasTy toxic fuck pig! ☠️

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Guest takingdeepanal

@DaddysHand - You know thaT I would NEVER complain. I especially love it when I have all my hair shaved, get off-the-charts high, and am gaped and fisted while taking poz cum.

2 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

@DaddysHand - You know thaT I would NEVER complain. I especially love it when I have all my hair shaved, get off-the-charts high, and am gaped and fisted while taking poz cum.

I know you'd never complain Mr Piggy of the t ?

I don't think he'll be complaining much if the next chapter sees blood slamming at the same time as sero converting! ☣️☣️☠️???☣️☣️

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
4 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

I know you'd never complain Mr Piggy of the t ?

I don't think he'll be complaining much if the next chapter sees blood slamming at the same time as sero converting! ☣️☣️☠️???☣️☣️

Just PM'd you. ???????