Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  the thought gives me a erection - love to see - party favors - sling - bondage - multi loads - forcing 10 or 12 Poz loads up inside him - bleeding cunt hole - any sites showing it ?   :)

@ronnie4u ... I wouldn't imagine such a piece of fiction has happened in real life. Your imagination can keep you worked up ?

Edited by DaddysHand
incorrect word

Part 22;

I quickly got behind Mike, and knelt down, fixing my gaze onto his exposed cunt, which was very clear to see due to wastage of his ASS. He was cumming alright, as with each grunt his perineum wickedly twitched. Fuck YES!! 

My own nasty Dick in a toxic heartbeat became rock solid, leaping towards the ceiling. I stroked very very slowly as I imagined with each pulsating throb to the thick root of this twisted fuckers AIDS Dick ejaculating it's highly charged death seed, with nowhere to go but to coat the inside of the boys velvety yet inflamed bleeding rectum! 

Even though everyone else had just shot their filthy fuck fluid inside my pups loose and swollen converting fuck vessel they were all STILL hard, and stroking! Mike fell on top of the neg twink, and with the exception of some movement due to a raspy cough that had now ensued, Mike lay motionless! We all just stared for a good several minutes, stroking. What a Beautiful sight! Vibrant life had just welcomed a destructive force, in the hope of a permanent setting. Mike suddenly looked up and at Lee, gave his signature sick and twisted smirk. He drew breath ...

- Go on Lee. You know what this piece of neg boy-meat deserves now. don't ya?
- Some well earned parTy to go with his play?
- Fuck yeah!

Lee went to the case of magic tricks, took the necessary required paraphernalia, and attached a tourniquet on the newly bred boy's arm. Then they both did something none of us were expecting. Mike withdrew, and his wonderful thick veiny AIDS weapon was still fully erect, pointing upwards, with its natural strong curve. Lee took a scalpel he was holding, and made a small incision into one of Mikes beautiful bulging veins. Blood infected with all kinds of toxic filth trickled down his shaft, and Lee wasted no time in swirling the needle around in the blood as it trickled down the stick of death. He pressed the dirTy needle on a vein, and slammed Mike's brand new pig with a hit of tina.

He soon began to writhe. pant and perspire in the sling he was cuffed in on all four corners. Mike took out the toothbrush from his satchel, and dabbed it on the the blood on his legendary fuck weapon, inserted it into the poz pig in the makings wet, and increasingly battered cunt, and massaged the brush, slow, yet firm.

- Fucking Hell Master, PLEASE give it to me.
- Give you what Pig?
- Your AIDS, PLEASE ... MASTER

After he uttered those words he stuck his tongue out, keeping it out, and kept opening and closing his jaw so his tongue kept hitting his top front teeth, and made begging whimpering noises, as his eyes started to express complete vacant submissive expression. Mike laughed arrogantly ...

- That is exactly what I am in the middle of doing pig. You are completely MINE now, you do understand that?

He reacted intensifying his current expression with an increase in pitch in his whimpers, and nodding. Leaving the toothbrush in, Mike re-inserted his open wounded AIDS Fuck beast and began fucking again, with a good steady rhythm. Fuck, this sick AIDS Demon was still erect and able to Fuck. He held onto the rattling chains, throwing his head into the air, letting out an almighty evil cackle. This was met with loud cheers from the crowd and various statements ...

- Yeah, fuck your toxic waste into his neg cunt.
- YeeeaaaahhH, give him your AIDS Man.

After a few minutes Mike withdrew, and ordered Doctor Lee to un-cuff the pig in training and kneel him before his new AIDS Master. Once in p☢️zition Mike took off Dan's anti-retro necklace and put it over and around the base of his Death-Shaft, so it dangled underneath his balls.

- I do believe you have now finally earned that right pig of drinking your AIDS Master's pus straight from the tap. Now lick my nasTy Dick clean, cunt, *Mike barked*

The pig in waiting got straight to what had been requested of him, licking up pus, a mixture of neg and very high viral poz cum, his own cunt juice, and M☢️RE! Once his Master Dick had got a good cleaning, he took hold of the back of his new pigs head, and slowly skull-fucked his throat, looking down with his yellow gaunt face, and his raspy chesty cough ☠️ now echoing around the room.

- Lee, fetch the Urinal Mask would you mate, and put it on my new pig
- Sure

Once the Urinal Mask was on, Mike instructed his pig to climb into the tin bath that already had a good amount of piss in it, kneel, and not to get out unless told. He done as he was ordered, and knelt in the golden salty piss, toothbrush hanging out of his cunt ...

- Right Good Men, no one is to cum inside my new pig tonight, however you are all encouraged to piss into his Urinal Mask. In two nights time, at 9pm, five more toxic studs courtesy of our host Alan here will be coming for phase two to the proceedings. I hope you will be able to attend, because that is when I will give up my piss pigs cunt for all to USE how they WANT.

I have some further firm ideas for this story. All creative input from my fellow BZ pigs more than welcome ??

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...