I Love Being Pissed On Cuz Its Degrading And Want To Take It Much Further!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

So i guess its weird, i dislike the taste of piss and the smell. Though i have been urinated on and inside of my ass a few times years ago. But the next step i am thinking about is after having a guy shoot his load in my ass,  grabs me by the ponytail, drags me to the floor and positions me on my knees. He spits on me and tells me to open my mouth wide, and he shoves his cock deep down my throat & lets out a huge stream. He tells me not to miss any drops, though i accidentally do. He laughs at me and mocks me saying "Dont like the taste of piss, faggot? I dont care, ur a fucking piss whore now." Then when i am done drinking it, he makes me lick the piss i missed off the dirty floor & yeah the whole thing i would want recorded. The being laughed at, mocked and recorded would be something i would want done as i am being used as a piss whore. I deserve to be mocked for being nothing but a urinal, but the Master/daddy would remind me that i am beneath a urinal.

I also have a fantasy where my daddy or Master pisses in a regular toilet and makes me drink it out of the toilet bowl, makes me lick the seat if any got on there.  I dont know why lately but my urges to be pissed on further wont exit my mind. I get hard of the idea of a guy forcefully pissing down my throat or making me lick his toilet bowl as he makes a complete mockery out of me. I also think sometimes, about just being bounded on the floor & just having one guy after the other come over just to piss on me and thats it. I just want my pissing fantasies to be more degrading, more humiliating and i want to start taking piss down my throat. I feel like i am not 100% a true faggot bitch if i dont utterly submit to a real man like that.

I just wanted to share some of my pissing fantasies because ive come to the realization lately that not only am i a cumdump for real men, but especially also a urinal & hope to take my pissing fantasies much further. But of course, a real man has to find my faggot ass worthy of taking his piss anywhere first. (Its been awhile since i got pissed IN lol)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow cumdump piss pig!

This is a beautiful post and I’m SO glad you are continuing to have these feelings and “fantasies”.

Let me assure you of one thing: after reading this post, I can tell you...you are a human urinal. These are not just fantasies. You are absolutely meant swallow every drop (and/or soak in) the piss of not only One Master, but to any man who walks this Earth who needs a welcoming face, beaming eyes, and you, on your knees with your mouth wide open.......ready to receive your lifeblood.....men’s piss & cum.

Let me tell you one thing: from the start of your experiences, ALWAYS TRY to SWALLOW EVERY POSSIBLE DROP. You won’t be able to. That’s okay. That’s how it works. My first piss Master slapped me across the face as hard as fucking possible when I would overflow. Oddly enough: I got really good at swallow that young man’s piss every morning before work and sometimes every day after work.... Same routine every time. He would come into my apartment, say “you know where to go”, have me strip fully (no underwear)  and be kneeling, head up, mouth open in my shower - ready for him to use his personal urinal.

God Bless You.

May you find an endless flow of gallons of fresh piss to drink, straight from the tap.

and lastly, if you have a poor experience the first time drinking piss or don’t “like” the taste...DO NOT GIVE UP.

if after THREE sessions of piss drinking, you still feel like you’re not into it - then fine, so be it.

but you’ll be addicted by round 1 ?????

• Like 1

Guest peepee-love

Hi Twink Faggot Pussy! Firstly, if that's truly you in your profile pic, you're pretty from behind and you have a cute tush! I tossed off to your pic... Hope you don't mind. 

Sadomasochism and urolagnia often go hand in hand, and the two can combine to make for arousing and erotic fun! Not saying you will, but you just may acquire a taste for urine over time. At a young age, I experimented with urinating on myself and tasting my urine while bathing. Its flavor was strange at first, but I subconsciously connected it to my very first sexual sensations. I love its flavor now! 

So then, my very first sexual encounter involved a punk who crassly told me to suck his dick. That exact instant I felt a rush of humiliation and embarrassment. I blurted out "OK" in response, and he undid his fly as I went to my knees and he pulled his penis out from his undies. I took it in my mouth and sucked. By the way, his two friends were watching. I was startled when I felt and tasted a brief squirt of his urine, but it tasted as I had expected. I kept sucking and playing with his urethral meatus with my tongue hoping he'd give me more. A moment later he urinated full-on and I drank. I felt his body shake with laughter as he said to his friends, "I'm pissing!" When he finished, I nervously stood and ran away as fast as I could. Everything about my first and very spontaneous sexual experience was perfect! The punk got such a devilish kick out of me sucking him as he peed! 

I know many here are into forced urine drinking, but there's no forcing me... I love it! I'm sure you will too. Imagine your friends knowing that you willingly drink piss straight from other men! Word of it would spread like wildfire, and mocking and laughing would never cease!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
On 8/6/2018 at 1:47 PM, peepee-love said:

Hi Twink Faggot Pussy! Firstly, if that's truly you in your profile pic, you're pretty from behind and you have a cute tush! I tossed off to your pic... Hope you don't mind. 

Sadomasochism and urolagnia often go hand in hand, and the two can combine to make for arousing and erotic fun! Not saying you will, but you just may acquire a taste for urine over time. At a young age, I experimented with urinating on myself and tasting my urine while bathing. Its flavor was strange at first, but I subconsciously connected it to my very first sexual sensations. I love its flavor now! 

So then, my very first sexual encounter involved a punk who crassly told me to suck his dick. That exact instant I felt a rush of humiliation and embarrassment. I blurted out "OK" in response, and he undid his fly as I went to my knees and he pulled his penis out from his undies. I took it in my mouth and sucked. By the way, his two friends were watching. I was startled when I felt and tasted a brief squirt of his urine, but it tasted as I had expected. I kept sucking and playing with his urethral meatus with my tongue hoping he'd give me more. A moment later he urinated full-on and I drank. I felt his body shake with laughter as he said to his friends, "I'm pissing!" When he finished, I nervously stood and ran away as fast as I could. Everything about my first and very spontaneous sexual experience was perfect! The punk got such a devilish kick out of me sucking him as he peed! 

I know many here are into forced urine drinking, but there's no forcing me... I love it! I'm sure you will too. Imagine your friends knowing that you willingly drink piss straight from other men! Word of it would spread like wildfire, and mocking and laughing would never cease!

Of course i dont mind ;) i drank some of my own piss the other day out of the glass and i got off on how degrading it was.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is so sexy that while I would never drink piss, I feel entitled to pissing my full bladder of golden piss into someone's mouth.

Having lips around my cock while I piss is infinitly better than just air.  Would love to find a guy that I can use as my daily urinal.  Maybe even 24/7 urinal.  Would love to wake every morning to a waiting mouth for my piss, and come home from work to that mouth waiting for my piss.  Have a 10 second rule such that when I say I have to piss, my urinal must have mouth on my cock in 10 seconds.  Dallas TX

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KnockMeUpPoz

I don't know if I could or would actually do it, but I dream of being someone's 24/7 toilet, rented out for parties and whored out. Being used that way is so incredibly degrading and soul-crushing that I long for it.