Neg guys don't mind fucking a poz bottom

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cutedelicategay

Given my status being newly poz and not on meds my sex drive has gone up at least 3 fold. I am continuing to live my piggy life. Surprisingly I have experienced that negative men who I know and did me in the past have no problem doing me raw even after knowing my status. Even guys I meet anonymously who say they are negative also would fuck me raw despite me telling them my status.

Do you guys think that most men fantasize bareback sex? Most men like the idea of sexual risk? Are they just dumb enough to think tops never get pozzed by fucking a HVL bottom not on meds? I know tops have lower risk but it's not zero. I am also aware that risk is almost zero if I was undetectable. Any similar experiences or opinions please?

For me it was a combination of poz bttms being dumb, vulnerable, and deserving of a good penalty fuck without regard to their needs. Also, I didn't really think I could get it from them. Mostly I just wanted to inflict a good wad on top of their already fucked status.

• Like 2

I think a lot of guys don't know that newly infected guys have a 26x or so greater chance of infection than after the initial 12 week period.  For circumcised tops this raises their average risk of infection from 1/900 to 29/1000 (~1/34) which is twice as high as the probability of a raw bottom being infected when he is cum in by an HIV+ top not on medication.  For one thing, these probabilities have effectively been suppressed  so while the information is out there it isn't common knowledge.  The other question is how many newly infected people know that they are infected while still in the acute infection phase?  Fuck flu symptoms vary and apparently some people don't really experience serious fluish symptoms.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cutedelicategay

My concern is that after knowing that the bottom, in this case me, has been diagnosed with HIV and still not on meds, the tops still fuck me raw. I know I have to declare my status which I do promptly then why are these negative tops taking risk. I can imagine one or two odd people but most of them is a concern that we are not party to stopping the spread. For me I need that fuck and their cum inside me so after knowing that I can pass my babies to them they still fuck me raw I am not going to say a No.

Guest GoneFishing
20 hours ago, Cutedelicategay said:

Given my status being newly poz and not on meds my sex drive has gone up at least 3 fold. I am continuing to live my piggy life. Surprisingly I have experienced that negative men who I know and did me in the past have no problem doing me raw even after knowing my status. Even guys I meet anonymously who say they are negative also would fuck me raw despite me telling them my status.

Do you guys think that most men fantasize bareback sex? Most men like the idea of sexual risk? Are they just dumb enough to think tops never get pozzed by fucking a HVL bottom not on meds? I know tops have lower risk but it's not zero. I am also aware that risk is almost zero if I was undetectable. Any similar experiences or opinions please?

hi  i was a viral bottom for years before i got tested so i wonder how many tops might have received  my dark passagener along he way   i was a mess for years before i got tested ☣️

Guest AmbertheTG75

I'm newly poz and not on meds so any negative guys who want to fuck me your more than welcome. Or if any poz guys want to drop a load let me know!

Guest takingdeepanal
15 minutes ago, hillboy said:

I have always thought a slutty cum dump bottom should be poz. 

They’re much more sleazy!!!

Ask guys who top me, and they'll pretty much all tell you that I'm in the Top 3 of slutty. I'm neg - and what I sometimes ask to be done to me leaves them shaking their heads.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think most tops just don't give a fuck. They just want to get off and either do t know or know care that they're at risk. That or they think you're on meds. To be honest, regardless of whether I'm topping or bottoming it's increadingly rare that a guy wants to use condoms or have me use them. Some guys will ask about HIV status but accept an answer of "clean" or neg on its face. It's nice that you're showing concern about pozzing a top but most don't know or care about their risk.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, raw773 said:

For me it was a combination of poz bttms being dumb, vulnerable, and deserving of a good penalty fuck without regard to their needs. Also, I didn't really think I could get it from them. Mostly I just wanted to inflict a good wad on top of their already fucked status.

exactly the way to treat pig bottoms - use them!

• 1 month later...