Water Sports Takes all Forms, Esp with a Big Red Bag

For me WS takes all forms, and i’ve enjoyed splashing my piss all over and into nasty men’s mouths and asses for quite some time. If im feeling really edgy i encourage buddies to let me climb in their tubs or shower stalls, if one is available, so that they can give me a hearty golden shower as well. Maybe fill our mouths with puddles of piss, and make out. 

Over the years ive played with some really piggy guys, who are really, agreeably submissive or flat out kinky, and will let me play with their big red bags, shower shots and cleaning equipment, with them. Of course most guys are well fuck no, cant do that, and i get the rituals of preparing to get fucked. but sometimes, i can convince partners that there is nothing more submissive  than having this daddy help to make sure their hole is squeaky clean.

In agreeing to the terms in these posts, there will be no mention of scat, but of course sometimes when i play this way, a little bit of shit sometimes happens, but thats why the drain, toilet or one time the lawn was used, to wash away any mess.

Even with this minor inconvenience, i do have to attest that having your cock bathed in warm douche, staring down at the bloated fleshy nozzle of a partner’s hungry ass pouring out on your cockhead, can be a sick, twisted thrill.

My misses is always lurking ,,, and so i will have to come back to this post to tell you several play dates ive had involving tons of piss and other potions, gushing sloppy assholes, and the adventures ive had with and in them.

A preview- One was several times with a true enema master in his incredible WS equipped wet playroom basement and his piss hole pig slave and others. Another time, a crazy guy i met in NJ where we hooked up in a sleazy nj motel room, where he begged me to save up as much piss as i could (i did about 2 gallons in three plastic jugs) And a recent encounter with an enema obsedded mwm bottom slut, whose wife was away for the week. He way begging to be cleaned, slopped with jlube, fissed in and fisted, fuckin oink.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear fellow partner in piggy life:

What a beautiful testimonial!

I could not agree with you more - and I wish more Masters/Doms felt this way. Most don’t, some do - hard to find them.

1. The “water” that backflows out of the hole is an incredibly beautiful fluid - I love to just splatter across a shower wall and keep on going.

2. There is nothing like letting go of yourself and allowing another person to the control the speed of the water, currently flushing into your guts.

3. One of my exes used to love putting his face a couple feet away from my asshole, as we’re both kneeling in the tub. And I would release a half gallon, gallon, or more from my bowels blasting into his face. And of course I did the same for him. (He preferred me to fill his hole with chocolate syrup and make me eat/suck/get blasted with it from his asshole.

I just had to respond to this post - it deserves attention!

Best always,

your pig friend 

“8yearsacumdump”