Gallery and user pics problem

Guest UserLeftSite

Hi - sorry if the wrong place for this but i am having trouble finding a way to delete my image attachment from my gallery.  Please can you tell me how i can remove my images? Thanks

• Administrators

I've upgraded the forum software and the theme (user interface package) for the site. I don't know if that will fix the problem. Please let me know if you continue to have problems. If you do continue to have problems I need very precise steps to take to reproduce the problem since I really have no clue what you're doing when you encounter the error (there are multiple areas on the site where you might upload an image).

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, rawTOP said:

I've upgraded the forum software and the theme (user interface package) for the site. I don't know if that will fix the problem. Please let me know if you continue to have problems. If you do continue to have problems I need very precise steps to take to reproduce the problem since I really have no clue what you're doing when you encounter the error (there are multiple areas on the site where you might upload an image).

Hi Rawtop,  Still can't upload pics!  Maybe I've used up my allotment of space?   Thanks!  Kevin

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I find it very tough, if not, impossible to upload new photos to this site. Even reposting photos I have successfully used on this site before, don't seem to work a second time, and I have not altered them in any way.  this is very frustrating.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.