Teacher Gives Me 1st Poz Load

PART 1

It was approximately two months before high school graduation that this happened, which is to say it was about two weeks after I turned 18.  Not that I looked 18.  I was lucky if people thought I was 16.  Although I was 5' 10”, I only weighed 155 pounds, and given my baby face and short brown hair, I didn’t look like a man - yet.  But it was men I wanted, that’s for sure.  I was 18 and I had a car.  It was time. 

Sure there were gay guys at my school, but I wasn’t into guys my age.  I liked guys older than me, guys around 40.  Men with big man cocks and big manly cum-filled balls.  That’s what turned me on.  Now I just needed to find such a man who happened to like me.  With that in mind, within days of my birthday, I had my first profile up on a gay hook-up site.

Initially I received messages from young guys who were quite like me, or at most a few years older.  One or two were tempting but I held out.  Besides a few blowjobs back and forth ealrier in the year, I had no experience with men.  But in my mind, I was always the one sucking cock and always the one offering up his hole.  I was a bottom before I even knew what a bottom was.

Then one day he messaged me.  He was older, 43, and definitely a top.  His pictures didn’t have his face but what it showed was amazing to me.  He was 6 1” but thin at 165.  His graying hair was cut very short.  And then I saw his dick.  Magnificent isnt even a strong enough word.  The pictures showed a solid eight and a half inch cock, with a nice mushroom head and a thick slightly bending upward shaft.  His big balls hung down.  They looked massive.

Now, my balls are a nice size and I cum tons when I shoot, but I figured a guy with giant balls such as this guy sported must cum buckets.  I couldn't see his face, but honestly didn't care.  This guy's body was my fantasy come to life.  I read thru his profile.  And then I saw it:  HIV status - positive.

Still, I wanted to read his message and at least say thanks for messaging me. Just looking at his pictures had me so hard. It was too bad he had hiv. I couldn’t risk that. So I clicked on the message. “I love your pics. You seem like a really hot young guy. That sexy body. And hot little butt! I saw you like older guys. Hot older Top men, guys that can show you things, take you to places you haven’t been yet and that your body doesn’t know it needs yet. I’ve helped young men like you before. I’d love to meet you. And I can tell by your profile you are gonna want to meet me. I have a huge cock that loves attention and I love showing a young guys hole the attention a boy hole needs. I have exactly what you need. Don’t waste time and message me back. I want you in my bedroom.”

wow, he had me rock hard. I mean rock hard. And shaking a little. This was real. This hot as hell man wanted me. And badly, it seemed. I was so scared of the hiv thing but I stared at those pics and read his message again and I didn’t know what I would do but I would find a way to keep safe. I had to meet him. With very very nervous hands, i typed back. “You are really really hot. I’m a little scared about what we can do because i am not hiv positive, but I can’t help it, like I just want to meet you and see you face to face. Your cock is so amazing. I have a car, so I can meet almost anywhere but I love with my parents, so can’t have anyone here.”  And I hit send. Within minutes, his reply came thru. “Come over now. We are both horny. My address is 710 elm lane, by the new high school.  Can you be here soon? So ready to meet you and have uou here.” I replied within seconds. “Be there in 20 minutes.” I tried to make sure I looked ok and ran a brush thru my hair and went out the door before I could change my mind. What was I doing? But I told myself nothing has to happen unless I want it to. And he was so sexy. And that huge cock. I was hard the short drive over there. I parked on the street and made my way towards his house. It was dark, so that made it a little easier. It was my first time just going to a guys house to hook up. I was nervous as hell but my cock was leading me. I was so horny I almost couldn’t take it. I walked up to the porch and knocked softly. The door slowly opened and I was face to face with my internet friend. His body was more amazing in person. Clad in just underwear that bulged like crazy, he was all his profile said and more. Then I looked at his face and he looked at mine and both of us had a shock. It was Mr Johnson, my 11th grade history teacher. I was shocked and embarrassed he would now reject me and still so horny, maybe even more so now. Mr Johnson a gay Top! All of this shock and me standing in the doorway lasted maybe 3 seconds. And then he gestured for me to come in and I did. My cock was like steel and I was determined to go further, though I didn’t know where. I just knew two things: mr Johnson was my perfect gay man standing in front of me and I had to be carful and not forget he had hiv.  I felt his hand on my lower back as he guided me inti the house. The sound of the door jarred me from my thoughts. This was happening. This was really happening.

• Like 56
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 1

Guest sporcy

This so reminds me of my school days, as I was also attracted to older men. Two fit hairy teachers in their late 30's introduced me to the world of gay sex and fucked me raw right from the start...

PART 2

i was so nervous but sex was leading down the hall, his hand gently guiding me. His room was sparse but it wa nice. He led me in and closed the door. He looked me over as I stared at him. Finally, he spoke. “Obviously, we know each other outside of this room. That’s a totally diffferent place and it’s no ones busniness what we do here. And call me Tim. That’s my first name”, he said before smiling and adding “now get out of those clothes and get comfortable.” With that, he reached and pulled off his underwear, freeing that gorgeous man cock. I was shy, but I got naked.

“Let me see you. Damn, you are hot Chris. Turn around and show me that ass. What a hot ass. Spread now so I can see your little hole. Show me, show me your boyhole,” the last part coming out almost in a whisper. I had no idea what was gonna happen or what to do, but I showed him. “Hot fucking hole. What a sexy butt. Have you gotten fucked yet Chris?” He asked. I wasn’t gonna lie, so I told him the truth. “I... I’ve sucked two guys from school a few times that’s it,” I said nervously. He grinned. “We are gonna have so much fun. Just so you know what I like, I like most everything, but most of all I like to play with a young guys butt. Touch it, lick it, fuck it. Stuff I think you want badly,” he said in a low sexy voice. I just nodded. I was so excited and nervous. “Chris, there’s something I have to do. Lay down on the bed on your tummy. Yeah, that’s it now spread your legs open a little more. Perfect,” he instructed. And then i felt him climb on the bed and crawl between my legs.

I had no idea what was next. I felt him lower himself and then I felt his breath, hot as it hit my asscheeks. I felt his hands grab those cheeks and slowly pull them apart. He seemed to get even closer and I heard him inhale deeply. “God your little butt smells so fucking good Chris. So tangy and musky just like it should be,” he whispered.he was so close his face was now basically in my ass crack. And then I felt it. ThAt first flick of a wet tongue, his wet tongue, sliding across my virgin hole. I gasped and bucked, but he had a firm grip as he now lashed out at it, attacking it with his tongue. His mouth was sucking and licking and it had me gasping for breath as I bucked and writhed and learned the ectasy of having a man lick my boy hole. His tongue swirled and teased. It drove strong and deep. His mouth suckled my hole, devouring it. It felt so good I was losing control and making noises I had never made before. It just felt so good. I didn’t even care  about my cock. Mr Johnson, Tim, knew how to make my ass feel better than my cock had ever felt.

I continued to melt with his attention. It just felt so good. All I cared about was Tim playing with my ass. Whatever I had to do to keep this ecstasy going, to make him want to give my butt attention. He was just so good. It seemed like he loved it as much as me, and I wondered if it made him hard to play with my ass like this. I wondered if he loved my hole as much as I loved him playing with it. I wanted him too. I wanted my hole to please him. 

• Like 45
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2

I am looking forward to reading more chapters about this one. I`m sure this teacher is going to know how to convince this student to let him put a his bare hot cock in his ass. Once it is in deep I`m sure there will be no pulling out til he has unloaded in him.