Teacher Gives Me 1st Poz Load

PART 4

Tim’s cock wasn’t even halfway in me and I was sure I was being torn up. My first cock was huge and I was trying so hard to relax. But as he slowly worked his hips and worked that massive rod into me, my hole finally seemed to open up. And it felt so good. Instant bottom. And he just kept slowly pumping that man cock into me.

“Fuck your hole is so tight. Such a hot little hole,” he grunted. Inspired by the fact that I was pleasing him, for the first time I pushed back against him. I wanted more of him inside me. I wanted to make him feel good. I wanted to make him cum. “Yeah, you like it. You like that big cock inside you don’t you?” He asked. “So good, feels so good,” was all I could get out, as he picked up speed.

He wasn’t pounding me, but he was getting more aggressive and taking longer strokes. I had never even imagined it could feel so good. And knowing my hole was making his cock feel good got me so hot I knew i couldn’t even touch my cock. It was like steel and precum was pouring out. I would cum the second I started stroking. And now I was getting pounded. Each slam home knocking my breath out. “Oh god oh god oh god,” who knows how many times I said that. “So close. Fucking tight little boy ass,” he grunted through clenched teeth.

“Wanna.... wanna make you cum. Cum in me. Cum in me, “ I begged. He was frantic now, his thrusts getting erratic. It seemed like he was close. “Can’t cum in you. Gotta... gotta pull out. Fuck gonna cum. Oh fuck gonna cum.” I don’t even know where it came from or why it seemed so important to me, an 18 year old virgin, but I wanted to make him cum with my ass. I didn’t want him to finish jerking off. “No! I practically shouted reaching out my hands and pulling him into me, just as he was trying to pull out. Gripping him, I felt him buck and spasm as his giant cock erupted inside of me. I ground into him as I felt his cock pulse and instinctively knew what thAt meant, each spasm meant a shot of cum spraying into me. And it spasmed a lot. I loosened my grip as he finished and I felt his orgasm subside. He slowly slid out of me and looked down. “I’m Sorry. I shouldn’t have let you, I shouldn’t have finished inside you,“ he said quietly. I looked up at him, naive as I was. “Why? It felt so good. I swear, it felt SO GOOD. And I wanted to make you cum with... with my butt. And I FELT it! Your cum. I could feel it like in me,” I said like a kid that just discovered candy. He just looked at me in the same way and said, “Chris, it’s not... it isn’t safe for... I have HIV.” 

• Like 47
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

PART 4

Those three letters threw me straight into holy fuck mode. Here I was 18 and still totally inexperienced and had just lost my virginity to a guy with HIV. And I hadn’t used a condom. And he came in me. And judging by the way he felt, it had been a lot of cum. All I wanted was to just get out. I don’t think I said a word as I quietly put my clothes on. I thought maybe he would say something, but he just let me quickly dress and leave. To say I was freaking out inside was putting it mildly. I don’t even remember driving home, but I do know I made a point to just sneak in and get to my room. I know I spent a decent amount of time totally in panic and sure I had aids.  Then, almost against my will, as I lay in bed, I started to relive the whole thing in my head. And was instantly hard. My body was betraying me, even though I was still totally scared. I couldn’t forget how good it felt to suck a real man’s dick. And to get fucked. It had felt so good to finally get fucked. And then the cum, actually feeling him cum into me. And wait, he had tried to pull out. I was the one that stopped him. I had stopped him! In my panic, I had forgotten that fact. My hand that wasn’t stroking my cock reached down and fingered my hole, which was Still slick and wet. Wet with his cum, I thought, and that thought put me over the edge. I shot all over myself, one hand stroking my cock while my other hand was jammed two fingers deep into my cummy hole. It took a long time to actually sleep though, all I kept thinking about was how good it felt and how I couldn’t ever do it again. It had felt so fucking good. But it could kill me. And this last part especially. Holy shit, his cum is in me I am so scared. And then, holy shit his cum is in me, it’s so fucking hot I let a guy fuck me and cum in me. Another man’s cum is soaking into me. I finally fell asleep, still totally fixated on cocks and holes and especially, cum and hiv.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 4

PART 5

I spent the next day feeling guilty and certain that I had HIV, when I wasn’t busy jerking of relving the whole scene. Then I would feel guilty again. How could I break all the rules my first time out? I had let a guy with HIV fuck me raw and I had even let him cum inside me. It was only when I jerked off that I let myself admit I hadn’t let him cum in me, I had made him cum in me. Why had I done that? 

The next day after that my horniness got the better of me and I logged on, just to look at his profile I told myself. Before I could get there though, I noticed I had a message. I clicked and it was from him and he had sent it late last night.  “Chris, First of all, I had an amazing time with you and really felt a special connection. And i am really happy that I got to be your first Top. You left pretty quickly and I think I know why... the fact I am hiv positive. I normally wouldn’t have even met a guy quite As young as you, but you were just so sexy in your pictures and so eager to be with an older guy like me, i gave in. And then you had such a pretty hole and it smelled so good. And then it tasted so good. And you got my cock so hard with your mouth. I couldn’t help needing to be inside you and I gave in. And you needed it. You needed my cock inside of you. And you knew I wouldn’t use a condom. Or maybe you just didn’t think. You just gave in. And when I was fucking you and you couldn’t have it stop. It just couldn’t stop. You had to have my cock pistoning in and out of you. Even when you knew it would make me cum and I told you I was close. You gave in. You pulled me in and squeezed my cock with your hole and accepted my load. A poz guy was shooting spurt after spurt of his cum into your guts and you gave in. You wanted it. At first when you left, I felt a little guilty and thought maybe I shouldn’t have let it go so far. Here you are, 18 and now you have my hiv cum inside you. And you’ve taken it bareback. You are going to want to get fucked bare again. It’s too addicting. You will give in. You will need it. Cock and cum. Deep in your hole. You will just have to... give in. And I will be waiting to take care of your needs again. When you are hungry and can’t hold off anymore, come over. But there’s no condoms allowed here. And no pulling out. And you will leave full of my cum. Signed, Tim.” I wasn’t just hard when i finished reading that, I was sure i would cum if I even touched my cock. And then I noticed he was actually online. And without hesitation, I gave in. I messaged him, knowing that I was agreeing thAt I did want what he wanted too, to fill my ass with his cum. “Tim, I can’t stop thinking about it. Can I come over again?,” I wrote and hit send. It was maybe a minute later that I got my reply. It was one word,Now. My reply was just as quick, “On my way.” And after a few minutes cleaning myself up, I was out the door. And for the second time in 3 days, was on my way to be a hot older Top man’s bottom toy. The hiv thing definitely went thru my mind, but not nearly as much as the thought of how it felt like he had cum a quart of jizz inside me when he had shot last time. It was the cum I kept thinking about, taking cum.

• Like 47
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3

PART 6

I spent the whole drive over shaking I was so nervous. Over and over i told myself to just turn around and what what was I thinking risking so much? The first time I didn’t know til it was too late , but this was different. And I couldn’t pretend to myself it wasn’t. My hard cock and hungry ass were leading me, overpowering every thought I had to just get away!  There was no hiding it, Tim had told me flat out. He was hiv positive, poz as he called it. And he didn’t use condoms. And he had no intention of pulling out. And I had seen that huge cock and knew how deep it could be when he came. And I had seen those giant cum producing balls. He had to shoot a massive load. He will fill me up with it, his sperm. His HIV positive sperm. Spurt after spurt, his cock all the way inside me erupting. And fear took more of a backseat. I was a horny as hell 18 year old that had just discovered bottoming and had done it with a hot experienced hung top. And he had fucked me bareback and cum in me my first time. I couldn’t help wanting more.  And I knew how amazing Tim was, how he had made it feel so good, had made me so hungry for cock and so wanting to be a proud gay bottom. A bareback bottom now, on my way to see him again. 

Still shaking, I rang his bell and he answered obviously nude and obviously knowing it would be me knocking. “I’m so glad you are here. I have thought about that hot ass so many time these last few days. And the way that mouth felt on my cock. And the taste of your asshole. Wanna go straight up?” He welcomed me shutting the door. Nodding eagerlly at home he responded by leading me up to the room I had been in before. This time, I was tearing at my clothes, my cock like steel already and eyes focused on Tim’s already hard meat. Naked, I fell to my knees and licked the shaft from the base to the head, before swirling my tongue around the big mushroom head. Tasting precum, I lost my self and opened wide and took as much as I could. Concentrating on relaxing my throat, I tried to take more and more burn woukd gag occasionally and have to back off. I was trying my best to please him, to be a good cocksucker. “Fuck yeah”, he growled, “that’s so good. Suck that fucking dick. Get it ready. I’m gonna fuck you with it in about 30 seconds.” I grew every more eAger in my sucking, wanting to show my enthusiasm for what he said. “Get up, get on the bed on your back and pull your legs up,” he ordered as he reached for his lube and applied some to my hole and to his cock. Standing over me, his cock head an inch  from my starving hole, he looked down and asked me, “what’s my boy want? Does my boy want me to put my cock inside him right now?” “Yes! Fuck yes”, I cried out. “There’s no condom on this cock”, he whispered as he began to tease my hole by rubbing the tip against it. “No condom. No condom.”, I repeated  in an almost begging tone. He was driving me to the edge, making me want him so badly. “Should I pump all of my cum Into your hole when I shoot? Should I give you my sperm when we both know I am hiv positive? What do you want?”, he whispered as the pressure on my hole gradually increased. “I want you to cum in me, fill me up with it! All of it! PleAse just please fuck me til you cum!” I whimpered. With that, he pushed in and i I felt that piercing pain followed by a dull ache as my almost virgin hole tried to relax. He gently worked his big meat into me, slowly rocking his hips pushing deeper and deeper. Then starting to take longer strokes as my breath became gasps and I started losing myself to the sensations of pleasure in my hole. It wasn’t long til I was lost. The only thing on earth that mattered was Tim and his huge cock and me and my tight little hole. We were connected. Eyes locked, him grunting and huffing as I began to feel my breAth knocked out with every deep stroke. His ball were now slapping against me when he drove home and I reveled in knowing he was in me ball deep. I was taking all of him. Raw. He was pumping hArd and his thrusts began to pick up speed, his ups bucking erratically. I recognized this from last time and concentrated on trying to take every single bit of that cock inside me while squeezing and miliking it. “Fuck yes, squeeze that fucking cock Chris. Earn that load. Tell me you want it. Tell me you want my sperm in you.” He grunted. “Fucking please cum in me. Please cum in me. I want it in me. I want your cum all inside me. I won’t let it leak at all. Please!” I begged him. “Big poz load. Gonna give it to you. Fucking dump that cum deep inside you.!” He muttered between clenched teeth as he was slamming into me. “Yeah. Big load. Big poz load. Inside me. All of it. Poz load inside me. Poz load inside Me.” I just kept saying it. Then I felt it his pace grew ever faster and then he drove deep and collapsed onto me and i felt that huge rod pulse and throb as his sperm entered me and splattered into my guts. I squeezed and milked it and wrapped my arms around him to hold him insode me. The throbs slowly ebbed and he pulled back up and looked down at me. My stomach was covered in my own cum? I had shot without touching myself. He made no move to pull out and I made no attempt to back off it. Instead I looked up with a guilty grin and knew inside there was no way I could stop doing this. Getting fucked without condoms and taking Tim’s cum. It was like a drug. I was already hooked. What was I gonna do now? This is crazy! But fuck his cum is in me and that thought still scared me but it was turning me on more. A lot more.

• Like 55
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2