Teacher Gives Me 1st Poz Load

PART 3

Finally, Tim backed off and that slick wet tongue that had been giving my ass so much pleasure was gone. I arched my back and moaned, I just wanted more so bad. “Don’t worry Chris, I haven’t even started pleasuring your little boyhole. I just wanted you to see what your ass does to me,” Tim said rising up. His cock was rock hard. A bead of precum was dripping off the tip. I practically dove up to get to it, that massive man cock. My teachers man cock. And my mouth opened greedily to savor it. I wanted that big dick in my mouth so badly. But first I had to lap that precum up, as my tongue flicked out and licked and swirled on his big mushroom head. Lips already wet with spit, I slid my mouth down on his shaft.  I lost myself in sucking him. I worshiped it with my mouth. I pulled off and licked and sucked on his balls and then returned to sucking the head. I tried my best to please him. I wanted to be a good cocksucker for him. With him standing just next to the edge of the bed, I was on my hands and knees to reach him and so when he leaned over me, it wasn’t hard for his hands to reach my ass. His very wet fingers felt cold for just a moment when they touched my hole, but quickly grew warm. It was my first time having my ass lubed, but I knew it wasn’t spit. His hand pulled away and then returned, and my hole and as crack grew slick, so slick his finger just eased into me. The pressure and fullness felt incredible and i arched my back. I sucked with even more desire, as his finger slowly opened me up. It wasn’t spoken when he pulled away and then guided me around. He spread my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My slick and shiny hole was presented to him, my cheeks spread wide. He slowly stroked his rock hard cock. He knew he was about to fuck me and I knew he was about to fuck me. I was still nervous but I wanted it so bad. He had driven me to the point where I just needed hot gay man sex. Nothing else mattered except this hot older guy and his giant beautiful penis. Finally, I felt it. The head of his cock. Only instead of pushing in, he was slowly rubbing the head against my hole. The slight slight pressure and the gentle tiny circles drove me crazy. It felt SO good. He had one hand on his cock and one hand keeping me in place. I knew he didn’t have a condom on. I was really aware of that and it kept running through my head, but it felt so good. And I was 18 and with a guy more than twice my age. And I knew I wasn’t gonna say anything if he didn’t. The rubbing and pressure kept making me just want him more and more. So much that when he finally leaned in and whispered “I’m going to fuck you now,” I just whimpered “Please!”.  And the circles stopped and the pressure got stronger. I tried to relax. He pushed and then I felt a sharp stab in my hole and I gasped and threw inches of bare cock was inside me and I was no longer a virgin. He paused and stroked my back gently. “Relax, just relax and open up. Let that hole open up for me,” he whispered, adding “let me show you how good my cock can make you feel.” 

• Like 55
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2018 at 2:11 AM, nycnastyboy said:

Lucky boy.  I had teachers that I was horny for.  Wish one of them had broken me in,  poz or not. 

I had the worst crushes on my 9th grade math teacher and, two years later, on my 11th grade math teacher. Algebraic functions, indeed....!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottyboy135

Awesum story mr,  a good rimming and most bottoms will just accept your poz bare dick, it works almost every time, I'm rock hard after reading this tale, more please.

Please give us more! Teacher/student is just as hot as daddy/son or uncle/nephew - always makes me wonder for how many years exactly he's been fantasizing about shoving that fat, drooling POZ-infested mancock up the kid's tight lil boyhole... ;)

Great story so far!  Like others I had crushes on my junior high and high school teachers...a gym coach...a guy who taught shop (which I never took, I was a music nerd)...and one of the high school counselors (not mine), who I'm pretty sure sent me a note about getting together with an obscene picture.  He was dark, with a full beard and mustache; kind of short, but the electricity between us when we passed in the halls was intense.  I called the number in the letter...but I was too scared to follow through, just questioned him about how he got my name and number.  At 16 in the Midwest it didn't feel safe; I was convinced that if I answered yes to his simple non-specific question "Are you interested" that I would be somehow outed to the world.  Looking back, it was very unlikely that would have happened; this was pre-cell phone, pre-interent, pre-caller ID, etc.  Too bad, it might have been fun.  Oh, well.  Within a year or so I'd lost my virginity to a guy close to twice my age while attending a music festival.