I live a great life

I lived with my mother before she was arrested for kidnapping me from my father who I did not get to know till I was 18. I was born as a male but my mother wanted a girl so at the age of 12 she started me on transitioning from male to female before puberty set in with all kinds of pills that I had to take. I never went out of the house much as we lived in a rural area and I was homeschooled so by the time I turned 18 I had maybe a 5th-grade education and the body of a female except having a dick and balls. I was caught playing with my self and mother put me in a chastity cage and that ended me being able to do that any more. My mother always had me where female clothes and by the time I was 18 I be in 6 inch high heels all day my blond hair was never cut so it was way past my waist so it was kept in a ponytail. 

That day the F.B.I. broke into the house in the middle of the night was really scary as I had guns in my face asking who I was. They ask where is Joey and I kept telling them I was June and never heard of Joey, I was handcuffed like my mother and put in jail, then they had me strip down in the woman's section of the jail and saw I had a dick with a cage on it. They transferred me to another section and I stayed there for a while until a Doctor took some blood from me and did an inspection of my body rubbing his hands all over me while I was naked, then the nurse came in and put me on the scale. Weight 118 LBS. Hight 5 Foot 8 inches Breast 34 C cup waist 22 hips 34. Then they ask me how active I have been as a trans working girl and at what age did my mother start pimping me out. I had no idea what they were talking about so they put me on the table and put their finger in my ass hole. They said very tight so not a sex worker and no marks of abuse or needle marks. 

• Like 1

Part 2

They contacted my father and told him to pick me up but little did they know about my father was he was a pimp and drug dealer and kept his working boys on drugs. When my father saw me he said just what I need now is a faggot to deal with as he took me out of the courthouse and as we left I saw a few people taking pictures of me so I smiled for them as he drags me to his car. Once we arrived at his home my father grabs my hair and starts to kiss me and grabs my cock and strokes it as I get hard and almost cum but he stops and says that's about a 7-inch dick so you might be of some use as a faggot cock sucker. I ask my father about the pills my mother was giving me and he said they are no good for me as it would keep my dick soft. A few days later the police raid my father home and he is arrested for drug dealing and prostitution as one of his working boys turned on him. I visit my father in jail and ask what I should I do and his answer is to go out and sell my body as that is all I have. As I leave the jail Mr. Smith approaches me and says Mr.P wants to see me as I ask what for he says Mr.P wants to have me as a live-in servant and I ask what else Mr.Smith says you know what else as you have nothing but your body and nothing else, well he is right as I get into the back seat with Mr.Smith and the chauffeur. The drive is over 2 hours drive, Mr.Smith does not say a word during the drive, the house is out in the mountains and is very large, Mr.Smith tells me to go up the stairs and ring the bell as the car drives away. I ring the bell and Mrs.Nona opens the door, Mrs.Nona is dress in a white blouse tight leather riding pants with boots and a crop in her hand and tells me to enter and strip naked.Mrs.Nona is in her early 30s and very stern in her appearance as a boy who is in a jock strap only takes my clothes and Mrs.Nona says burn them. Mrs.Nona takes the crop and tells me to hold up my head and spread my legs as she runs the crop over my legs and my dick and balls as I look at her I get a hit on my ass as she says to look forward during inspection as the crop is now running up the crack of my ass now she ask me a question of how many men have fucked me or suck their dicks and what drugs I have taken. I give here the names of the names my mother gave me and at what age. Mrs.Nona says come with me as we enter a big office and there is Mr.P and says you are very lovely as he caresses my breast then squeezed my nipple till my knees buckle, then tells me to bend over as Mr.P puts a glove on as Mrs.Nons spreads my ass cheeks as I feel a finger in my ass. Mr.P says very tight with a big smile then  Mrs.Nona it will need lots of training as Mr.P laughs as he smake my ass. Mrs.Nona says to put the usual toys on me and Mr.P says the full treatment. I'm taken upstairs to the shower and the boy from before is waiting and Mrs.Nona says the boy will take of me and give me a shower and a oiling.

The boy is naked but his scrotum has been removed. He first gives me a shower and is scrubbing my body in such sensually way I have hard on then takes my hand to the table and on my stomach is rubbing some very nice smelling oil all over my body working every mussel I have wild I have raging hardon. After he does my body he works on my hair and cuts some of it and braided it into a ponytail.Mrs.Nona comes in and says we can't have you walking with a hardon and you must learn to control is as she instals a chastity device on me that is really tight then takes me to a room and straps me to a bench and says I must be punished for having a hardon and gives me 6 strokes with a cane that leaves welts on my ass.

• Like 1

Living here is fanatics as every day I get a shower and a massage from that boy who I found out is a eunuch and has no sexual desires of any kind but to serve his Master or Mistress. Mrs.Nona is teaching me how to put makeup on and how to dress, walk in a provocative way, teaching me how to suck dick without gagging and each day the dick goes deeper and deeper till an 11-inch dick goes all the way in. In my bathroom, I have a bidet and how to use it, then there is this hose off the shower head that I don't know what it's used for yet but I soon will I'm told. 

Mrs. Nona says Mr.P wants me to get some piercings. Both of my nipples, a septum ring for my nose, the stud for my tongue as some like it when you suck their dick, then a large piercing in the bottom of my scrotum so a bell will be there so people will here a sissy is around. Mrs.Nona will be removing over the next few weeks any hair I have a sissy should be hairless. 

Tonight Mr.P will be taking my anal cherry and start me down road to being what I was bread for by my mother as she wanted a girl and I only have 2 holes not 3 like a real female. I'm wondering if it's going to be like making passionate love or like a rape of my boy hole as he seems like a very nice man to have so many people take care of me .

The eunuch takes me into the shower and I find out what the hose is for as he shows me how to clean my self as he tells me if it's not clean Mrs.Nona will punish me real hard.Once I'm all clean Mrs.Nona puts a leash on me and walks me to Mr.P I'm naked and told to take my position on the floor with my legs spread and my palms on my legs hands up with my head down.

• Like 1

Before Mrs.Nona leaves she puts a blindfold on me and I wait for Mr.P, it feels like hours before I sense  someone in the room as I feel there heat comes closer to me, then I feel a dick on my lips and I open my mouth and start to work the soft dick over as it soon gets hard and then deeper down my throat and the training is now showing as I'm not gagging as its hard and very deep. Mr.P grabs my hair and pushes his dick in all the way and starts to fuck my mouth till he almost cums but does not. He picks me up and guides me to the bed on all fours and buries his face in my ass and with his tongue is teasing my hole then his fingers are entering my boy cunt with some lube. My dick is straining against the chastity cage as what Mr.P is doing is driving me nuts as I push my ass to him and says you are a slut who is begging to be fuck and I say yes I am. He spits on my boy cunt then I feel the head of his dick pushing in and he is going very easy as he reaches around and squeeze my nipples which is driving me nuts that I'm feeling some pain as he pushes in deeper and starts to enter my second anal ring and once the pain subsides he goes in again till he is balls deep and tells me to squeeze his dick with my anal mussels. Once I do that it is feeling great and I love the full feeling of a big in my boy cunt he starts to give me short strokes and once he sees I'm enjoying it he goes too long strokes with him spanking the sides of my ass cheeks I can see how excited he is as he explodes in my boy hole. Once he is done he tells me to turn around and to clean his dick which I do without question and enjoy the cum on his dick and its taste. He calls Mrs.Nona and tells that the next level of training should start tomorrow as she puts an anal plug in my freshly fuck boy hole and locks the belt so it won't come out.

• Like 1

Mrs. Nona wakes me up the next day and checks to make sure my chastity cage is still nice and tight after a night where Mr.P fuck my brains out and I wish it would never end. 

What happens next is Mrs.Nona tell to get on my stomach and spread my ass cheeks as she inserts a  butt plug in my hole and a belt around me to keep it in so it stretches me and each week the plugs go up in size. 

A month later she tells me I should be ready for so heavy use and says I can suck cock very well now it is about how I use my hole what I'm getting fuck. I was taught a girl like me must be ready all the time for use and when the cock is going in never move away but to back up and open it up but when the cock is pulling out you are to squeeze your ass hole mussels tight especially after a load has been deposited in your hole so you drain the cock of all of its seed, then to turn around clean the cock of any cum left. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mr.P will be letting his friends use me as my skills are perfect for sucking cocks and with the anal abilities I have developed any Man would love to fuck and give me his loads. After the months and the new drugs, I have was given I'm even more feminine than before as my breast is now a 36 c cup and my butt is a little bigger, my dick is smaller and easier to hide. I have no desire to use my dick, so the chastity device has been removed for now.

Mr.P takes me out to dinner to meet some of his friends I'm in a very tight latex dress showing every curve in my body and the looks I'm attracting from the men in here are getting me hot. I don't say much as they talk, but one of them can't take his eyes off of me, and I'm flirting with him. Mr.P tells me to go to the men's bathroom and wait. A few minutes later the one I was flirting with is there, and in the stall, I give him the best blow job he has ever received and sallow his load, as he leads me by hand back to the table he whispers to Mr.P, and we leave. We walk a few blocks to his hotel and if you ever been in latex for any length of time its hot inside. Once in his room he helps me out and asks if I can use his shower he smiles and joins me in the shower rubbing my body and stroking my small dick as he kisses me. We are soon on the bed making love, and he is nicely hung, and he is riming me before and working his fingers into my girl hole. We spent the next 4 hours making love, and he left me with coming out of my well fuck hole.

As the months go by I'm with so many men who like to have a good time with, some are where I go away for a week to an exotic place and just lay on the beach and have sex. Mrs.Nona is taking good care of me and except me have a dick and balls you can not tell I'm not a Victoria Secret model. I will be keeping my dick, but they will be removing my scrotum and the skin also so I will be nice and smooth.     

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:11 PM, Bruce999 said:

11.jpg

She is so beautiful!! Looks like her nice ass takes cock perfectly. Love the no balls look. Must feel nice too!! Who ever did the surgery did an awesome job!!

• Like 1

I'm wheeled into the operating room, Mrs. Nona says you might be losing your balls and scrotum, but it will be, so life-changing for you. I wake up to the pain between my legs is nothing like I have felt before. Learning to walk with this pain and not having balls and scrotum between my legs does not take me long to get used to as the swelling from the operation is reduced after two weeks the bandages removed I'm shocked to see so little scaring and how smooth I look, and my semi-hard dick is sticking out.

I will not be taking hormones anymore and it will take a few weeks for effect to been seen of my body. In a few weeks, I find out my dick is growing and is semi-hard all the time my nipples are very sensitive, to the area below my dick is just WOW  when a vibrator is put there. My gurl hole is so sensitive now that when anything is fucking, I go nuts with pleasure now.

When I get a hot dick in me, and they can fuck me for a long time it is so much fun, and it does not work as at 20 I know what I'm being used for the whore I have become. 

• Like 3