My highschool jock

Got a hit on Grindr... his profile didn't really say anything, but once we got chatting he revealed himself as a student in a nearby highschool who had just turned 18. Hmmm... OK, let's go for it, then - I said yes to a hookup.

He arrived, a gorgeous young man, muscular type... "Do you workout"? "Well, I'm a boxer" he said...  that was just .... wow.

He quickly got rid of his clothes, revealing a nice cock, and as a good daddy bottom, I got down to suck it. Tasted wonderful, of course.
Soon enough, he wants to fuck. Rips open a condom - imagine my disappointment - puts it on and shoves his cock in me.
FUCK, the boy is horny. He fucks me hard and long - I'm almost asking for a break, when he grunts heavily and cums in the condom.
I take it off and stun him by licking his cock clean.

After a few days, he contacts me again. Same thing. Condom on, fucks me like hell, cums and I lick him off.

Third time, I'm thinking - hey, maybe not continue this, he's cute, but the condom is such a  turnoff..This time... he fucks me like hell, but somewhere in the middle, I feel the condom breaking. His pace doesn't stop - he continues fucking me hard.... and cums right in my ass...
Brings the cock out and goes... "sorry" and looks guilty... I ask him -  "Did you like it?"  - he reluctantly agrees that he liked it a lot.

Hmmm... maybe I can convert him to a real bareback fucker... ;)

Fourth time - he shows up... flops down on my bed, naked. Cock in the air, rock hard.
Of course, I suck him (I'm quite good at it) again.... he tastes like heaven... precum... then he says - "I want to bareback you". :D
Music to my ears...
"Are you sure?"  - "Fuck yes"

No hesitation - his cock fills my cunt immediately in one swift push.... and as every young man he fucks hard, deep and fast.... and fills my ass up with delicious student cum again.

Man, I'm in heaven...

He's been fucking me the latest month, bare - I've made him into a barefucker extraordinaire...
Latest time (yesterday) he's fucking me again.... and ... "I love you man"...
Whoa.
But I guess, it's the wonderful ass he's fucking.... ;)

• Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Met a high school guy on Grindr.  He was a tennis jock, just turned 18.  Blond, blue eyes, 5’10”, 6pack.  I was 45, fit 6’ 170, masculine…  but with a weakness for young top jocks.  He Kissed like a pro, then put me on my knees sucking his thick cut 7” cock.  He ordered me on all 4s on the bed facing the dresser mirror.  “I want you to watch me fuck you”  He went to town on my ass.  Any time my head dipped down, he grabbed my hair and pulled it up so I was watching him use me.  The condom rolled off inside and he told me I’d just have to fish it out of my pussy later.  That turned him on, so he started fucking harder.  His chest was tight muscles and face locked in a grimace.  He told me to look in his eyes.  As soon as he said that, he grunted and exploded inside my ass.  He collapsed on my back and we layed like that for a while with his cock still in me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1