Fucked in Juvee by my probation officer

Hey all...sorry its been a loooong time since Ive been on...so...long story short I was locked up in juvee for the past 9months <_< ...nothing horrible...just got caught up with a couple guys I really shouldn't have been with (drug stuff)...anyway...I got caught and yeah...so anyway here I am...ankle bracelet and all lol...cant really leave the house for a couple months :( .  Blah...whatever.

Ok so...how everything ended up happening is a looong story so I wont go into how it all started and stuff...lets just say it's probably not the first time Jerrod (my case worker/PO) has done this :P .  Anyway, every Thursday morning at 9:30 I was scheduled to meet Jerrod for an evaluation (side note, after a while on Thursdays I never used to wear undies cuz it was easier lol). Everything started out "normal" as usual...he'd ask me all the questions he had to ask and he'd write everything down and blah...and then like clock work when he finished writing in my file I would drop to my knees in front of his chair and rub his crotch and unzip his pants and pull out his cock...ugh fuck I loved his cock...it wasn't like huge huge, id say 7 maybe 7.5 or so, uncut pretty good thickness...tasted soo good tho mmm.  then after a few minutes of doing that he'd stand me up and pull down my juvee issued sweats and turn me around and bend me over his desk...and while he was still sitting in his chair he would spread my ass and eat my hole out omfg it felt so good...ugh...then after that he would usually have me sit on his cock...id position it right on my hole and slide down on it really slow mmmm fuck yeah it felt soo good....then I would slowly start riding it up and down working his cock in my hole till I was loosened up....once I was opened up he would have me stand again and he would stand behind me and again push me over his desk and slide his cock up my hole again and fuck me as hard but as quietly as he could lol...god it was soo good....then sometimes he would do that till he nutted inside me or sometimes if we had a little more time we'd go over to the couch and we'd spoon or he'd lay me on my back....sorry for not a lot of detail but it all happened as quickly as possible and we really didn't have time to get into a lot lol...but fuck yeah feeling his cock pulse in my hole and feeling his hot cum squirt in my hole felt fuckin amazing omg....I swear sometimes I wished I could just go back into juvee just to see him again :P .  anywho….again sorry for being so basic with my story but yeah...that's what happened for about 4 months :P 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, pozseedlover said:

nice like to here more

i honestly wish there was more to it...but since we didn't have that much time and were in his office we kinda were basic lol...best part was getting his seed tho mmmm

15 hours ago, marktulley2000 said:

Sounds hot. How did the PO know you were up for getting fucked? Was it in your file?  Ha ha.

lol, no, I guess he could just tell I was gay lol...I mean im not really fem bit I  mean you can tell I guess lol

• 10 months later...