Drinking from Toilet and Licking it?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Abso-fucking-lutely. I've been forced to lick/drink from many toilets. My favorite experience is the guy who shoved my face in a metal bucket urinal at a beach bathroom full of an entire day's worth of hot piss while he fucked me raw. Heaven is a public bathroom at night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:53 PM, Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Who has gotten this nasty? :D I tried it the other day after i pissed in my own toilet and it got me very horny, even licking the seat felt slutty. One day wanna try it in a public restroom or after a guy takes a good long piss in my toilet.

I do this with toilets of several different  men's rooms. It's the most incredible thing I have ever experienced.  I lick the seat, the inside of the bowl all around the rim and even ingest water from them.  One at a fast food restaurant, three at a public library and 2 at a local Barnes and Noble. Sometimes I visit each place in a single day and do each toilet. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of filth I an ingesting. And yes, lots of strange illnesses from it. 

On 2/1/2019 at 3:51 PM, NOLAbtm75 said:

I kind of thought i was the only one who did this, and even got upset with myself for having such a nasty urge.  It started when I used to work security for a plant on the graveyard shift.  It wasnt running over night, so was just me on the premises.  Each night as i made my rounds, i'd strip down naked in the mens room and lick the urinals and toilets thinking of all those redneck straight cocks and jack off as i did so, and lick my sperm up off the piss floor.

I do it too.  All of it  I even drink the water out of the toileits. I also use the wetness from the floor which is usually piss and who knows what else as lube as I shove two or three fingers up my ass while jerking off with my other hand.  Only I do it during the day while the toileits are in use. I just lock the stall. No one even knows. 

On 10/12/2018 at 2:59 AM, kinkyversatile said:

I love it.

Started liking and kissing the toilet seat in the men's at work. Then worked up to licking under the seat, around the bowl and in the toilet. Then finally cleaning the floor with my tongue.

Takes a while to build up as I'm always so horny and cum in seconds the moment my lips touch the piss stains.

Finally I went full piss pig and licked the urinals. Amazing. First I used my fingers to get a taste. Then I was brave enough to lick the porcelain clean.  

Makes me feel so dirty - like I'm in a trance. It's amazing.

Then I usually go back into the stall and cum on the floor. I'm so horny,I wait, get hard again then lick my cum up.

I almost enjoy it more than sex.

It is an incredible high. The sexual gratification from this is like nothing I have ever experienced. I'm more into for the skids than the piss.  I really get off on the wierd illnesses I get from doing this too.

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2019 at 11:22 PM, funtime42013 said:

I do this with toilets of several different  men's rooms. It's the most incredible thing I have ever experienced.  I lick the seat, the inside of the bowl all around the rim and even ingest water from them.  One at a fast food restaurant, three at a public library and 2 at a local Barnes and Noble. Sometimes I visit each place in a single day and do each toilet. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of filth I an ingesting. And yes, lots of strange illnesses from it. 

Tell us about your illnesses :)