Drinking from Toilet and Licking it?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Who has gotten this nasty? :D I tried it the other day after i pissed in my own toilet and it got me very horny, even licking the seat felt slutty. One day wanna try it in a public restroom or after a guy takes a good long piss in my toilet.

Hello - Oh Yes !  I been there but was Help from another male !   I was at a party and getting high - very horny - while in the bath room / shitting - a stud and perverted guy pulled out his dick . It was very hot seeing a monsterious dick - started sucking his dick - he made it a skull fucking mouth session - then he pissed in my mouth . Next thing he did was pulling me off the toilet seat , after I finished - forcing me licking the toilet seat / bowel and while he was fucking me raw  !    :)

• Like 2

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
7 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Hello - Oh Yes !  I been there but was Help from another male !   I was at a party and getting high - very horny - while in the bath room / shitting - a stud and perverted guy pulled out his dick . It was very hot seeing a monsterious dick - started sucking his dick - he made it a skull fucking mouth session - then he pissed in my mouth . Next thing he did was pulling me off the toilet seat , after I finished - forcing me licking the toilet seat / bowel and while he was fucking me raw  !    :)

Hell yeah the nastier the better lol If anyone wants a video of me jacking off while i lick and drink from a toilet, message me ;)

I have not drank from a toilet, but I have drank from and licked urinals.   I have even been restrained between urinals at a bar with a urine funnel gag and forced to drink anyone's piss that wanted to use me (similar to the one pictured below).   Out of orders signs were placed on the urinals on both sides of me, and when I was released I was told to lick clean both urinals before I could leave.    

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it.

Started liking and kissing the toilet seat in the men's at work. Then worked up to licking under the seat, around the bowl and in the toilet. Then finally cleaning the floor with my tongue.

Takes a while to build up as I'm always so horny and cum in seconds the moment my lips touch the piss stains.

Finally I went full piss pig and licked the urinals. Amazing. First I used my fingers to get a taste. Then I was brave enough to lick the porcelain clean.  

Makes me feel so dirty - like I'm in a trance. It's amazing.

Then I usually go back into the stall and cum on the floor. I'm so horny,I wait, get hard again then lick my cum up.

I almost enjoy it more than sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I get rock hard licking urinals or toilets...... its so sleazy.  first time i did it I was being fucked with my head in the toilet.  Just started licking.  Turned both of us  on immediately..... he gave me a big load and called me a dirty pig......... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest NOLAbtm75

I kind of thought i was the only one who did this, and even got upset with myself for having such a nasty urge.  It started when I used to work security for a plant on the graveyard shift.  It wasnt running over night, so was just me on the premises.  Each night as i made my rounds, i'd strip down naked in the mens room and lick the urinals and toilets thinking of all those redneck straight cocks and jack off as i did so, and lick my sperm up off the piss floor.