This might work out....

I took the job in the rural northeast for the money and to feed my 401K. Guys my age, (mid 50’s) often don’t get these kinds of opportunities after being laid off.  Up to now I lived in medium to large cities where access to sex was relatively easy.  However, over the years my shelf life became apparent and the opportunities less frequent.  I was determined to act out my slut lust with scheduled trips to Berlin, Palm Springs, or long weekends in the nearby city.

I’m just a regular guy. I work out, keep myself groomed and can hold a decent conversation.  I have refused to lose the weight around the middle and see it as a right of passage for guys my age, I’ve earned it.  My life experiences as similar to guys my age, a couple of LTRs that took their normal course and friends that came and went.

I settled into my new town, bought a house with some land and established a routine.  I updated my profiles, not sure why and for the first several months as expected not much action.  Then a notice appeared in my in-box. The guy was on line and we chatted back and forth for a while.  We had similar interest but difference reasons for living in our respective locations.  We decided to meet.

Randy got to my house as scheduled, his appearance matched his profile and pic. Randy is 5’10”, square build. He had enough scruff on his face to let you know he’s not following a trend.  Tuffs of hair; gray, brown and red; jutted out of his open shirt and his thighs were thick like tree trunks ….all a good signs. 

We sat on the back porch chatting.  Our conversation flow was natural and easy.  In no time half a case of beer was gone and the conversation turned to sex.  We were both aligned on the basics, both fans of Felcher Pisser.  Neither of us had bought a condom in 20 years, loads were intended to be consumed and shared.  The best way to open a hole is rimming the bottom until he begs. Were both into piss and group piss is the ultimate.  I laughed telling Randy good luck with that one. He didn’t respond.

Randy needed to piss and asked for the bathroom. To this point neither of us had moved from our chairs. I joked about breaking the seal.  The silence was awkward for a couple of seconds.  I got out of my chair, boy I was buzzed, and knelt in front of Randy pointing to my mouth.  Right here I said.  Randy growled “fuck”, stood up and unzipped.  I nice semi hard cock flopped out, full bush, bull balls and a PA.  He let it go, his stream was force full and the PA scattered the stream a bit.  He soaked my chest and head and I moved forward to drink from the “tap”. The warm stream filled my mouth, I swallowed and gulped; the taste was awesome. Randy kept the head of his cock in the front of my mouth and I drank until he was finished. I was gasping for air when Randy reached down and pulled me to my feed. We kissed, Randy sucking and tasting his own piss.

Your turn he said.  Randy went to his knees.  I was going commando and started pissing through my jeans. Randy sucked on the fabric while undoing my pants and quickly got his mouth around my cock.  This guy was a pro.  He took his fill and wet down his shirt and chest with the rest.  I pulled him off his knees, we made out a bit and then started laughing.  It was pretty hot.  We spent the rest of the evening in the hot tub doing shots and drinking each other piss.  We also got into some hot rimming sessions, prying each other’s holes open with our tong’s but the focus of the night was piss play.

The next morning while nursing strong coffee and popping Advil  Randy motioned he had to take off, before he left he told me I was not alone out here and to check my email in a week.