"I Need a New Home"

"I need a new home."

This is the first greeting message that I received from Grindr when I switched on my grindr at my hotel after a long day meeting near London, having traveled there from my home town some 200 miles to the north.

" Sorry I'm not a local here, I probably can't help you with that.  Or did you sent a message to me in error?" I asked out of courtesy.

Our conversation carried on from there and we agreed to meet at a local sleazy bar for some drinks. I douched and headed my way out. 

I arrived at the bar.  My mystery man was a cool looking daddy bear, looking slightly better than his pics, wearing a singlet for the summer.  I bought him drinks, we exchanged pleasantries, and within thirty minutes he again was bitching about needing a new home. 

"Whats wrong with your home?" I asked out of curiousity.

"It's just getting bored with my current home.  I just want to live in a new home," he replied.

He refused to elaborate more about his home when I tried probing further, and he stood up and twitched his neck sideway, signalling me to follow him to check out the door room area of the bar. Within five seconds of having ventured into the dark room, it was pitch dark and he was holding my hand and we found a cosy corner and started making out.  He striped my shirt and threw it few feet away and, kissing me passionately, he began rubbing his spit-lubed fingers on my arse.  He also unzipped his trousers, withdrew his dick and, without a word to me even suggesting I suck it, he turned me around, placed his cockhead against my hole, and dove right in with one stroke, remaining there for several seconds, flexing his dick muscle, making me moan a little. 

He apparently took my moan as an approval, as he began fucking me, doing so smoothly for about five minutes.  Then he picked-up his momentum, his pace became increasingly ragged, and his thigh muscles tightened as he whispered in my ear "My virus needs a new home in which to live," blowing his load deep into my hole.

It took me couple seconds to realise what that phrase means and pushed him away, albeit a wee too late.   I pulled-up my boxers and my pants, retrived my t-shirt and went out of the dark room, but he wasn't there anymore. 

About five minutes later I received another Grindr notification from my phone.  It was that same guy, and his message was simply "I need a new home."

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4