Cumunion Ft Lauderdale

fillmyholeftl

Decided to check out the Cumunion @ Club Ft Lauderdale yesterday. I'd never been since they instituted a few months back.  I kept my expectations low, as one never really knows what to expect at a bathhouse at anytime.  Well I was surprised.  My friend at the desk gave me a Primo located room. As I got undressed (door ajar) I was already getting cruised by a hot bear/cub.  I nodded approval and it wasn't more than 10 minutes before he'd given me the first load. I wandered around a bit... smiled at a nice young black guy who followed me to my room and gave me second load with little concern for how I felt! (I do love that) A talk lanky hot man who I know from BBRT and who fucked and Bred me a few years back cruised me and led me back to MY ROOM !  He was very dominant and threw me on the bed... licked and ate out some of the cum from my slightly swollen hole.  He's hung 9+ and thick and slowly (thank god) entered me and fucked me nice and passionately for 30 mins or so... midway depositing his load. Fucked with an older latin guy who lost his hardon with too much poppers... Then cruised a youngish Cub who I've chatted with on and off for over a year... took him back and were making out, he kissed so passionately then he knew I'd been wanting him so he took me doggy and left his seed very deep !   Another young latin boy came in while I was resting and took me from behind.... fucked for 5 or so minutes but didn't cum. 

I am definitely going back next month,  a great crowd with many there to get off... much different than a typical day.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, mtn852xx said:

Did you go back?  Give the update!  ?

As a matter of fact... I went back the following month.  It wasn't that great.  In the meantime I've had  few outstanding afternoons with out the CumUnion party.  It just goes to show that any Bathhouse at anytime can be hit or miss

Glad you had a great time!  have always been pleased with the sex scene in FTL. I have done CumUnion at the Clubhouse2 and got fucked and fisted like an animal for five solid hours. Guys at CumUnion are all there to fuck and breed and all the usual politics of bathhouses/sex clubs is ignored in favor of just fucking and spilling as much male seed as possible into willing pig bottoms like me.

• Like 2