ScorpionFF

Part 1;

I'm a 23 year old neg sex pig, and today was no exception, I was feeling fucking horny as HELL. So, into the shower, wash, and a real thorough douche of my sweet round ASS that I am very proud of, I should be, I work it out regularly enough, then, off I went to my usual sauna haunt. Ben was on the counter.

- Hey Ben, how ya doing?
- Hey Ollie. GREAT thanks. How are you mate?
- I'm doing very good thanks. Too fucking Horny though.
- Really. What brings you here then ... He said, being silly

We both laughed. I paid my entrance. Given the usual locker key, and towel, and off to the locker area I went. BUT, today was different than usual. A guy in full Leather Gear (Chaps, Boots, and a Leather Waistcoat) was lurking around, drinking a Beer. He was also wearing a Cock-Ring that housed a massive bulging with veins erection.

What made this look even HOTTER, was, he was skinny, gaunt, yellow, and a big Bio-Hazard tattoo above his naval. This Man screamed Danger. He screamed Death. BUT FUCK, I was already intoxicated!

I found my locker, and got undressed and out of the corner of my eye I could see DANGER Man just staring! I locked up, wrapped my towel around me, and went to walk to the spa when I heard .

- OI, cunt, stop right there!!!

He kinda startled me, and part of me was saying to myself, 'fucking walk Olllie', a natural reaction I guess if the brain senses danger. BUT, as said, I was already intoxicated. So I froze. He came up from behind, and ripped my towel off letting it fall to the ground.

- FUCK Yeah. One peachy round ASS!

He slapped each cheek hard, then he parted them, spat on his fingers, and made my CUNT wet. He then inserted a finger. I gasped.

- Sweet Jesus. You are one super tight Bitch! Right, get ya towel back on, and come with me to my private cabin. I am your very own private AIDS Daddy for the afternoon.

I got my towel back on, and started following him as he walked off. I was filled with utter Fear. Yet, I was filled with an immense erotic intense excitemenT ?☣️?

Edited by DaddysHand
  • Like 37
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, bbbrat said:

"I am your very own private AIDS Daddy for the afternoon."
Is there anything more romantic for a faggot to hear?! :D

Romance is definitely not dead 'bbbrat' ... AIDS Daddy at the sauna is living proof of that, lol ?

• Like 3

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, DaddysHand said:

I'm an evil cunt 'mjkuhl', but, I'd NEVER EVER leave my BZ Men hanging! ?

Unless you hang me by the balls while you fuck my hole ...

Part 2;

We went into his private cabin. He locked the door.

- You will now call me Sir. Understood?
- Yes Sir
- Get on your back and hold your legs in the air.

He rubbed my cunt I had shaved this afternoon, and spat in my face

- I now own you, pig
- Sir, you're HOT & Nasty ... FUCK you Man! 

He slipped a finger into my cunt, located my prostate, and got working on it. My prostate is super sensitive. Add that to being intoxicated by this AIDS Daddy's crazy HOT presence, I was screwed, literally and figuratively!

- you poz, boy?
- No Sir, but have often fantasized about being pozzed up. It's so wrong, yet, it feels so right
- Ever taken Tina boy?
- Only once Sir, with my ex, and we fucked all day on it
- I guess he was neg then
- No Sir, poz, but on medication, and undetectable!
- Aaaaaaahh, so he came inside you then, boy
- Yes Sir

He put tourniquet on my arm and hiT me up with Tina. Oh Fuck, the Tina rush. I was rubbing myself all over, squirming, panting, like some deranged mental patient. He returned to giving me my prostate massage

- So, you've had medicated poz cum up your cunt. How about some recharged super-infection unmedicated poz cum boy?
- OMG Sir, fuck YEAH. Fucking BREED me!

- I'm not just poz boy. I have AIDS. Current viral load is at 13.3 Million copies, with CD4 count at 51. I have had my initial infection since 1989. Plus a new strain on top which is an aggressive one, due to all the nasty very high risk nasty pig action I have had over recent years. Plus Hep C, and Syphilis ... You still want it?

- Oh ... My ... God ~ This has been my sick twisted dark fantasy for years and years. To be infected multiple times over with all kinds of nasty stuff for a pig like me.

- Do you fucking want my death seed or not, FAGGOT?
- Fuck YEAH Sir ~ I am born to serve Alpha Daddies of this world. Especially top end league ones like you

I started fingering my cunt

• Like 33
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  My Dream would be in the Steam room having several studs - chatting - towels on the side - before knowing it having a Huge Dick in my face - forcing to sucking it and then the other 2 guys slapping my ass with their huge dicks - taking turns of rough breeding and seeding - multi loads while another stud walks in taking turns to my sweet , young , tight ass  !    :)

Part 3; 

- And don't forget my viral load is 13.3 Million copies, because I will be asking you later to remember that figure

- Stop playing with your cunt, boy. Sit up and lick my fucking disgusting Dick. No sucking, just licking up and down my shaft, and my bell end!

I eagerly got on my knees and licked as per command. I don't know why, maybe the whore in me, I began to pay attention to the sores he had, wiggling over them with the tip of my tongue. I looked up at my AIDS god. He spat on me a few times, smirking ...

- You like those Syphilis sores, boy?

I nodded. He stepped away from me, taking off his Leather waistcoat, chaps, and knee high boot, and stood there naked; Super skinny, gaunt, and yellow, and, HOT as fucking HELL. I swear I was having an internal orgasm just by looking at him. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, gave himself a real evil twisted smirk, and said, so cunt, what do you think to Sir's sick body

- I know most guys go for muscles. I am not really too hung up on physique. BUT, there is one kind of physique I have kept quiet about. I have never told anyone about my secret attraction

- Yeah, go on pig, what's that?

- I have always been hugely attracted to AIDS Daddies who are wasted to fuck, and look gaunt. It is fucking beautiful. It just turns me on. So when I saw you at the lockers, FUCK, you had me!

He looked in the mirror at himself, knees slightly bent, face contorting, tugging at his highly charged virulent Fuck-weapon, that was about to completely change the direction of my life, forever!

- Get up boy, and put your hands against that wall, above your head

He put his knee length boots back on, and slid right inside me. I was heavily panting, and dripping with sweat. Although, the sweating in a few weeks would be much more to talk about! 

- Oh fuck, your neg cunt feels so warm and wet. I can't wait to knock you up boy. You'll never be able to escape me, even when I am gone! Look in the mirror boy, tell me what do you see

- Sir, I see your skinny wasted yellow body, your gaunt face, against my young smooth gym body, and, I think the two compliment one another on a level I cannot describe. God, it's so HOT! FUUUUUhhHcK ... I wish this moment would never end!

He whispered into my ear;

- I want to infecT you in public boy. Be a shame for no one to see this one off piece of art. Let's go to the showers. I want a proper fucking audience!

• Like 30
  • Upvote 22
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

OINK ? OINK ?OINK ?OINK ?OINK?

I seem to have got a certain piggy excited to the poinT that he is running around the sty, oinking, rolling around in the mud, getty completely dirTy! ?????

• Upvote 1