Durham NC area: Bottom looking for all Tops

I'm available anytime for sexual oral and anal fun. I'm a big white Bottom in Durham NC near the Duke campus. I'm wanting all races of Tops in or near the Durham area, and any Tops that might be visiting the Durham area, to use me for their sexual needs and wants. I love to give complete oral service and really enjoy receiving deep aggressive anal action too. Feel free to get in touch with me so we can hookup, I'm always wanting as much cock and cum as I can get.

• 1 month later...

A little more about me and my sexual likes. I love to the way a hard cock feels as it slides between my lips, letting my lips rap around it as it fills my mouth and pushs into my throat, and back out again. I enjoy taking a hard cock slow and easy, or hard and fast;...I've given head both ways and both were great. I also love getting on my knees and arching my back alittle to pivot my ass upward for better penetration in doggy style. I love it when my partner has already shot a load in my mouth and he then wants to fuck, the fuck sessions usually last a lot longer and that's what I love so much, him fucking my ass for a really long time. I'm also always available for 3-somes, 4-somes and Gangbangs;...my mouth and ass are always needing & wanting to be filled with cocks and cum. So I do hope I can get together with any and all of you guys that want to give all the cum loads you want to a big horny white Bottom. Leave me a message!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here it is Friday again. I'm available all weekend starting today for some long hard aggressive bareback action. I'll give you great head until you fill my mouth with your creamy cum loads all weekend. And my big round ass longs to be stretched open and aggressively fucked deep and hard, needing several cum loads through out the weekend too. I'm available for 1-on-1...all the way through...a room full Gangbang, I need and want anyone and everyone in the Durham NC area that wants to unload their cum load, to feed and breed me with to send me a message so we can get together this weekend. My hot wet mouth will make you cum over and over again. And my big round ass has such a tight hole that even lubed you'll want to fill my tight hole full of your cum every day over the whole weekend. Let's hookup so I can please your cock over and over again all weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just Bumping my thread back to the top of the list.

I'm back online, looking for Cocks and Cum! I need my mouth and ass filled by one or more big hard cocks, sucking and being fucked until my mouth and ass are full of cum load after cum load. All races are welcome to use me as their personal cum dumpster, especially Black men with big hard cocks and large cum loads for me to enjoy and swallow and take deep inside my ass.

• 2 months later...

Just updating my thread.

Big white Bottom wanting to suck your cocks until you fill my mouth full of cum for me to swallow. And then let you fuck my big round ass, fuck it deep and hard and then pump my ass full of your creamy cum load. All races are welcome, especially Black men with larger than normal cocks and heavy cum loads for me to enjoy in my mouth and deep in my ass. So if there are any Tops visiting, passing through, or live near by the Durham NC area please feel free to get in touch with me, and I'll rock your world...sucking your cock and letting you fuck my ass as much and as often as you want. Thank you!