Favorite position to breed in (or get bred in)

CSL

just wondering what folks favorite position to breed (tops) or get bred (bottoms). I like all kinds of positions throughout the fucking processes but i'm most curious about your favorite position when cum is exchanged!

If I am topping I love to have the bottom laying flat on his stomach and me laying on top of him fucking his ass. I love hearing my balls slap his ass! I will usually take my arms and tuck them under and around the bottoms armpit to give me control and a bit of leverage. Love being that close to the bottom and it usually  get a little  sweaty too which I like. I like to be a little verbal too so I like being able to wispier in the bottoms ear as we go. The  penetration  certainly hits the right spot on my cock to give me  a big load and it also allows me to hit the bottoms prostate pretty easily. Finally, after I cum I love laying on to of him with my still hard cock in his flooded hole. Few things make me feel more connected to another human than this position!

If I am bottoming I know its a bit cliche but I love being on my back with my legs around the tops shoulders. I want to give him easy and deep access to my ass! Most importantly I want to see his face when he breeds my hole! 

What about the rest of yall? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Memphian

I never request a position. Whatever the top loves best. But if I were to give some input, I think face down/ass up as most of my fucks are strangers and we are doing a pump & dump. 

For regulars, missionary can be hot and more intimate, and I love my hands on his thrusting ass, feeling his muscles flex as he enjoys my hole, and me trying to pull him even deeper. 

When I bottom: As I am a fan of pump n dump scenes - head down ass up works best for me. If the guy is really hot ?I enjoy looking into his eyes/at his face. A sling woould be my preference tho legs up would be OK too.

But the bottom line is; when i offer my cunt for use I am a meatsleeve and will take the cock however the top wants to give it to me.

As a top: I almost universally want the hole ass up head down. I dont wanna see the cumdumpsters face when I use him. The exception is when the fuckhole is up on a sling. I kinda dig that.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CSLTX said:

f I am topping I love to have the bottom laying flat on his stomach and me laying on top of him fucking his ass. I love hearing my balls slap his ass! [...]Finally, after I cum I love laying on to of him with my still hard cock in his flooded hole. Few things make me feel more connected to another human than this position!

This has always been my favourite position when bottoming.

• Upvote 1

My favourite position is the one the top wants - and as a bottom that just loves being pile driven - the tops' comfortability and position that enables them to hammer me best suitws me just fine

The majority of my fucks are done anon in some way so doggy works best for public (parks, restrooms) and also face down/ass in air (hotels, bath houses). The big turn on for me with doggy is it makes it much more transactional and less emotional. A top needs a hole to unload into and I am the lucky slut that gets it. My job is to ensure he gets his release.  

If I’m in a situation where I have time and it’s more than blow & go I like to end in missionary. I like to grab the ass of my breeder and pull it toward me as he’s thrusting. Also, I like see the look of pleasure on his face as he deposits his seed in me. Usually after the top comes I clamp down with my ass muscles to squeeze every drop of his cum in my ass. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest btchbyl

any position where i get fucked from behind is my favorite. that way i can concentrate on the dick thrusting in and out of my ass and not on the tops face if he is ugly. plus if i look str8 ahead the whole time the top stays anon to me and i never see whose load im carrying up my ass. laying ass up face down makes it easier to take fucks from tops im not interested in or dealing with boring fucks. that way they can climb on and do their thing in my ass without any interaction from me. 

My hands-down favorite position for being bred is on my belly with the Top mounting me either full-length, or with his legs hunched animal-like for leverage. I find that Tops get the deepest penetration into me this way, and with longer thrusts. And, it lines me up so that when I clamp down with my pelvic floor I can squeeze the entire cock at once.

I have to say, though, that I’m also partial to the various foms of sideways or angled entry that reach surprising, and surprisingly deep, places. Three days ago a Top flipped one of my legs over and took me sideways so deep that I gasped an locked eyes with him in astonished ecstasy. He grinned. He said, “There it is.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

10 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

This is my favorite position to fuck deep. Arms around my bottom thrusting in and out kissing neck and back. Love it!  Nice sweaty m2m. 

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

I like hard doggy style.  As the name implies, it is animalistic and is meant for one thing.....breeding.   Once the top gets going, I love the hard thrusts that doggy provides.  Not to say the other positions are good, but doggy takes the cake for me.  

I love to fuck a bottom doggy style as i can grab their hips and pound them deep also love to grab their shoulders force every inch of my cock deep in to them.

as a bottom i like doggy too for harder sex and if more sensual i like missionary with legs around the tops waist  

• Like 1

My fav are 

doggy: don’t want to see the guy I just want to be fucked

face down ass up: same as doggy, love this in anon situations

only time I like to be on my back is if I want the top to spit in my mouth etc or it’s a boyfriend.