Favorite position to breed in (or get bred in)

CSL

I don't think I have a specific favorite. Generally changes with my mood at the time. I love doggy style or face down ass up for most of the reasons already mentioned. They're not for passionate sex, they're just for raw fucking and breeding and taking it deep. My ass is also just my best feature so i like showing it off lol. And I LOVE the feeling of a top taking a firm hold of my hips. A lot of my hookups being outdoors in public I've taken a lot of dick standing to bent over and part of me loves that because it feels rushed/impromptu I suppose, like the top didn't even want to waste the time for me to get down or find somewhere to position me and just needed to unload -now-. And it can keep to anonymity as with doggy/fdau. I also love to ride, and so far my favorite position for riding is having the top sit down and spread his knees so I can sit between his legs on his cock and place my hands on his knees for balance while power riding and slamming up and down, much like reverse cowgirl. 

The few times I've done missionary it was with a hookup and I had no emotional attachment so it just made it super awkward really. It's horrible to me when the top is clearly feeling passionate and sensual about the sex going on and I'm sitting there thinking "I'd rather you flip me around, spank the fuck out of me, and go to town on my ass." I'm sure I'd love the more sensual and emotional positions if I had an actual partner, someone id want to stare in the eyes and kiss while we made love, but for hookups or no strings fwbs, nah.

Guest KptNLine

My husband (the Top) likes me on my side or on my stomach when he's ready to shoot - my hole is generally tighter and less relaxed in those two positions, so it feels better for him. I'm good with giving him what he likes. ?

However, I have to admit, my favorite position to get bred is flat on my back, legs up in the air. Looking up into a Man's eyes, watching his face as his pleasure builds and he finally cums. Looking at his face and feeling the warmth of his load being shot into my hole, there is literally nothing more erotic. 

When I bottom, missionary and doggie.

When topping, missionary, doggie and laying flat on top of him.

I like being fucked missionary, since it is the deepest penetration.  Unfortunately, I can't see his face.

When fucked doggie, it is hot to reach back and touch his dick and balls as it slides in and out and his balls hit my ass.

There are a few factors in my preference: 

1. Intimacy: I only enjoy feeling used, not feeling close/intimate. 
  2. Anticipation: I like not seeing the guy when he walks in etc. I like hearing his footsteps etc
  3. Pain: I'm extremely tight, and I dont do this often. So I like to be able to just bury my head in a pillow and scream. 

So, as you might have guessed, I like being face down, pillow under my mid-section, pillow to scream in, legs tied to the bed before he walks in. 

• Upvote 2

There's just something about being flat on my stomach, missionary with my legs on his shoulders or locked around his waist, on cowgirl while he's in a chair/sofa so he's sitting up; and his mouth whispering just the dirtiest shit right into my ear. It's one thng to tell me I'm a dirty slut when you tell me to come over for a fuck. It's entirely a different thing to call me a dirty slut with your fat cock jammed deep in me, describing how you're gonna breed the fuck out of me until your balls are completely empty.

"You fuck a hole with your dick, but fuck a mind with your words."

post-30982-0-64122700-1441134503_thumb.jpg

38 minutes ago, revemupman said:

Nothing beats good ole Doggystyle. Face down ass up is just a beautiful thing. 

As a bottom, that's my favorite position as well. 

Edited by travelingbi
added pic of me getting fucked doggy
  • Upvote 1

M favorite is getting fucked in a sling. I can fully open up for my top and he can have his way with me. The sling lets hom move me to his best advantage and we both get a great fuck. 

Without a sling, I like it on my belly with the top guy collapsed on top of me after he’s done breeding. 

• Upvote 1

Depends on top preference. The kind who just want to dump a load I love being on all fours AND having them gripping my hips. Both during fucking and when they cum. If the top is into passionate play then I melt for being in missionary staring them in the eye as they fuck my cheating married hole and then forcing them to kiss me deep as they cum.

• Like 2

Guest affablelistener
4 hours ago, versamarried said:

Depends on top preference. The kind who just want to dump a load I love being on all fours AND having them gripping my hips. Both during fucking and when they cum. If the top is into passionate play then I melt for being in missionary staring them in the eye as they fuck my cheating married hole and then forcing them to kiss me deep as they cum.

This is SOOOO me, too.