Favorite position to breed in (or get bred in)

CSL

7 hours ago, versamarried said:

Depends on top preference. The kind who just want to dump a load I love being on all fours AND having them gripping my hips. Both during fucking and when they cum. If the top is into passionate play then I melt for being in missionary staring them in the eye as they fuck my cheating married hole and then forcing them to kiss me deep as they cum.

Sounds so sexy

On 7/20/2018 at 3:37 AM, catcher4you said:

M favorite is getting fucked in a sling. I can fully open up for my top and he can have his way with me. The sling lets hom move me to his best advantage and we both get a great fuck. 

Without a sling, I like it on my belly with the top guy collapsed on top of me after he’s done breeding. 

always wanted to try a sling! Sounds like fun

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite position to breed is a guy on his back, legs spread for me to gain maximum access.  I like to kiss him as I deliver my loads and then automatically he will wrap his legs around my waist and draw me in tighter.  Nothing better.  When I do bottom, I prefer to be my stomach and be doggied - top in full control of me. 

Guest pussyfucker
5 minutes ago, Jenni18 said:

… he can fall on me pining get me down still inside me making sure there no getting away till he goes soft in me. 

Nice! I do exactly that, when finishing in missionary position. I spunk as deep as possible, and then lay down flat on top of their body, holding them tight, feeling their breath on my neck, and their legs wrapped around me, and slowly wait until my dick is no longer hard - only then do I roll off their body.  

Edited by pussyfucker

4 minutes ago, pussyfucker said:

Nice! I do exactly that, when finishing in missionary position. I spunk as deep as possible, and then lay down flat on top of their body, holding them tight, feeling their breath on my neck, and their legs wrapped around me, and slowly wait until my dick is no longer hard - only then do I roll off their body.  

Fuck yes that’s the best !!! Kissing neck sucking on my nipples or just making out till it’s soft or hard again fro round two jejejeje