Favorite position to breed in (or get bred in)

CSL

Like most bottoms here I do as I am told. That being said I prefer doggy style, I love my hips being held tight and being fucked deep and hard. One of my regular meets likes me on my back with my legs around his torso so he can use his weight to tilt my ass up and get deep, he likes it as he likes seeing my face as he fills my ass with cum; I'm the only one he meets that allows him to bareback. 

Guest bornabottom

I'm very flexible, so my top can have me any way he likes - but my favorite position is a tie between A: when its JUST 1 top i like being on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist, B: face down ass up for multiple tops & cumloads.  Cheers ??

Guest sfoutdoors

From moment I was started I was put on my hands and knees doggy and plowed. Took all other positions of course but I’d always be arse up to be loaded. 

I don’t too guys, but use pussy/arse a lot, expect same, like a dog in front me, cunt/shitter up, ready.

Guest hairybud84

depends on my mood. face down, ass up is always hot esp in group action. but def something hot about being on my back, top holding my legs and looking in my eyes as he pumps his load in me

I love fucking a guy while he is on his side and me straddling one of his legs. That way I can get the deepest, and control the fuck very well. Also love pushing their faces into the pillows while they moan.

Fucking them on all fours is also really good.

Do not generally enjoy fucking bottoms on their backs unless they are much smaller in size than me

• Like 1