Don't Fall for the Muscle Daddy.

I'm Parker -- 21, 5' 10, 165 lbs. of pretty lean muscle. There's nothing big about me, but my pecs are pretty defined, my abs are toned, and I pretty much stay smooth from my years on the high school swim team. I've got short cropped brown hair, and one of those faces that will stay boyish for at least 20 years, but my jaw is defined enough to give me a manly look. So I'm told.

It's my third year and college -- in a small southern town -- and I came out my freshman year after getting drunk off cranberry vodkas and bud lights and jerking off with my roommate, Ben, who turned out to be a total bottom slut, despite his 9" cock.

My friends all mess around, and cheat on each other, and fuck each other, but is it really cheating if everyone is ok with it? We tend to get drunk, have sex, then never talk about it until it happens again a few weeks later. There's a group of about 7 of us, and I've both fucked, and been fucked, by all of them.

But up until this point in my life, I didn't really know what good sex was. Cute college guys flopping around in bed, awkwardly getting each other off, and trying to figure out sex. But all that was about to change.

It was Ben's birthday, and we were headed out to the gay bars in downtown. The typical Flex bar, filled with college guys, the makeup queens, a few muscle guys, and the old daddies. Ya know, the kinda bar where you know everyone but you keep going back, hoping to meet someone new. That night, I did.

When we walked in, Ben was already sloppy drunk, and looking desperate. His pale skin and blonde hair didn't really make him that cute, and he rarely hit the gym, but there was something about him that people are attracted to. And his ass is amazing.

"It's my birthday, and I HAVE to get fucked," Ben said. "If I don't find someone to go home with, will you fuck me tonight?"

"Sure," I said. Hoping, and praying, it wouldn't come to that.

A few drinks later, I gazed around the musky bar, not seeing anyone interesting, and giving up for the night. I hit the dance floor with the boys, feeling oddly sleepy, and desperately horny, trying to blend in.

Glancing over at the cages, my eyes caught the attention of a man who would change my life, though I didn't know it at the time.

He was 5'11", olive skin, buzzed head, square jaw, and loaded head to toe with muscle. The rock solid arms, the big, round shoulders, and the -- what I like to call -- "fuck me pecs." You know, the perfectly round chest that you want to feel and squeeze with your legs raised in the air with a hard cock tearing your ass apart. Yep, he had those pecs, tightly squeezing through his gray crew neck t-shirt and tight bleached jeans. I could see the outline of what looked like a pretty sizable cock bulging through his crotch. I knew I wanted that.

I tried not to stare. 

"Parker, are you ok? Why aren't you dancing?" Ben asked.

"Oh, umm, sorry - do you know who that guy is over there?" I asked.

"No. But he's at least 45. Why would you even be interested," Ben responded, with a bitchy tone.

And that's where I'm different from the rest of the crew. They're all focused on 20-somethings, while I'm always drawn to the daddies. No, the muscle daddies. Maybe it's because of a bad relationship with my actual dad, who knows. But I know that's what turns me on.

I tried not to stare at the mystery muscle man, but I kept catching his eyes. He looked at me with a sly, southern grin. But not for too long, just long enough to make me know he was interested, but not desperate.

Getting lost in the music, I turned around a few minutes later, and had to pee. I walked in the bathroom and saw Eric, from the soccer team, fucking Ben at the urinal. Ben was begging for it like a bitch in heat. I felt relieved. I wouldn't have to fuck him tonight, and after seeing the mystery muscle man, I didn't want to.

I made my way to the bar, sat down, and ordered a vodka tonic. I was over it and ready to go home. 

The bartender, Monty, flirted with me a little. He's a cute Mexican who fucked me a few years ago when I first started coming to Flex. I thought for a few minutes about trying to take him home again. But right as I was about to order another drink, I suddenly felt a warm, scratchy stubble tickling my ear.

"We're leaving, I want to be inside you."

I turned, and in almost shock, I saw the muscle mystery guy, grabbing me by my arm, pulling me against the wall of the bar, and kissing me deeply.  I didn't know what to say, or what to do. I dropped a $20 on the bar and left with him. Turns out, his name is John.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 19

Part 2. 

"Face down, ass up."

John didn't say much when we got to his townhouse on the east side of town. I'd never gone home with a stranger, and as he led me to his bedroom, I tried to take in as much as I could. White linen furniture, industrial high ceilings, and brushed copper accents all over a large townhouse that had a new paint smell. 

"Strip."

He watched me as I nervously took my clothes off. Fuck, why does this belt always get stuck. Impatiently, John pushed me on the bed, ripped my pants off, and spread my legs, launching his tongue deep into my ass.

Fuck that feels good, I thought. Thank god I prepared for this. 

From kissing John earlier, I knew his tongue was longer than most. It's what I first recognized. I could almost feel his tongue diving down my throat. And now his tongue was deeper in my ass than any tongue had ever been. Hell, it felt deeper than some of the pencil dick college boys I've messed around with. Slowly swirling around the outside of my ass, then plunging in as deep as he could go. I buried my head in the egyptian pillow in front of me, grabbed on to the soft tufted headboard, and enjoyed the cool breeze from the fan above as his tongue invaded my very tight hole. I felt like I might cum. I reached around to grab my cock, and he swatted my hand away. 

"You can touch your cock once I'm inside you. Not until then," he commanded.

John flipped me over on my back, took off my shirt, then took off his clothes. I felt my ass muscles contract from the cool air as my eyes locked on those massive, plump pecs, lightly covered with a thin layer of dark hair -- that designer chest hair you see in magazines, where it all lays perfectly in the right direction.

Looking up at this muscle daddy on top of me, I knew then and there, I'd give him anything he wanted.

"You're so beautiful", John said to me, as he slowly kissed my face, my neck, and nibbled ever so slightly on my ears, while I wrapped my arms and legs around his dominating back and tout waist. His long, thick cock gently teasing my hole.

I'd never had a bare cock in my ass. And I got nervous as I felt his mushroom head starting to invade my hole.

"I'll put on a condom later, but baby I've gotta feel that velvet smooth ass of yours first," he whispered in my ear, causing me to flinch when he gently rubbed his stubble against the sensitive part of my ear.

We locked eyes, and inch by inch, John slowly slid his 9" cock into me. I winced in pain a few times, and he slowly leaned down and tugged on my nipples with his teeth and wet mouth. His cock was big -- bigger than I'd ever taken -- and thick. I knew tomorrow, I'd be sore.

I finally felt his meaty balls and the bristly hair around his cock press flush against my very full ass. He kissed me, and gently started thrusting in an out.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Yes." I reponded.

"Yes, what?" He commanded.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Call me daddy," John said, giving me a sexy half smile and quickly pulling his cock out to the tip and thrusting it all the way in.

"Fuck, daddy," I winced in pain, but it quickly turned to pleasure.

John fucked me like I'd never been fucked before. Why did it feel so good? Was it because I'd never had a raw cock in my ass? or was it because of him? I knew later this would be on my mind, among other things.

Hard and fast, John mounted me on my stomach, not letting me touch myself. He then pulled me on my knees so that his chest was pressed against the middle of my back. The arch of his cock rubbing right against prostate. He held my stomach, kissed my ear, and in a slow rhythm, my ass fully accepted his cock as a welcome visitor.

"You want to cum? You've got to work for it," John said as he spun me around and pulled me onto his lap.

Up until this point, I'd forgotten all about a condom. Then I panicked a little.

"Should you put on a condom?" I nervously asked.

"Do you want me to?" John replied.

I paused, I looked down at that beautiful long cock. I slowly moved my eyes up to his pecs, and that stubbly face, and his bald head, and then his deep blue eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly got on top of him, and slid down his bare cock all the way to the base. 

"Good boy," John said.

I rode him for a few minutes. I was getting close, and I hadn't even touched myself. I was getting close to losing control, when John reached down, grabbed my cock, and jerk it violently.

"Cum for me baby boy," John said.

I coated his chest in cum, splattering semen all of his pics and chin.

"Lick it up," John said.

I did -- slowly slurping up the quickly cooling cum from his chest -- and then his chin. Before I could swallow, John kissed me, and his stretched tongue once again invaded my mouth and throat, like he was trying to steal the cum away from me. I felt his cock pulse inside my slightly sore ass, but I wasn't sure if he had cum. 

John flipped me on my back, grabbed my ankles, and slammed his cock into me. He was no longer fucking me, he was pounding my ass. Relentlessly. Quickly. Owning my hole. The soreness I felt was quickly fleeting, and within 30 seconds, my cock was rock hard again.

"You want my cum?" John asked.

"Fuck yea, daddy." I said.

"Where?" John asked.

I didn't know what to say. I'd never had a bare cock, let alone cum in my ass. Did he want to cum inside me? Where else would he want to? Would it be safe? Could a man this beautiful have any wrong intentions?

"Tell me you want daddy to breed that boy hole," John said, before I could respond to his first question.

I tossed inhibitions to the wind.

"Fuck yea, breed my daddy. I want that load deep in my ass."

John flashed that sexy grin, then a few second later, I saw his sweaty pecs tense up, and I knew he was about to cum, I was about to get my first load in my ass.

But right before he shot, John abruptly pulled out of my ass and sprayed cum, and I mean a lot of fucking cum, all over my chest. Some of it even hit my face and my nose. Fuck, that was hot. Fuck, I wanted that inside me. Fuck, why did he pull out?

I was too scared to ask. 

Edited by Hitter9
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 15

Part 3.

After the fuck of my life, John dragged me to the walk-in shower.

"Double shower heads. Nice," I said, then later feeling immature for showing how impressed I feel.

I walked in the shower and got under the hot water as John dimmed the lights and turned on music that belonged on a sex playlist. 

He slid in behind me, pushed my chest against the cold, gray tile, and pressed his pecs and long cock against my backside. I moaned softly. Had I ever moaned before? What was happening.

The hot water, the steam, and a muscle daddy caressing my body and kissing every inch of me. I was rock hard in a minute.

After a deep kiss, John was fully hard again, and he forced me on my back on the tile bench in the middle of the shower. He grabbed a bottle of lube, coated my ass and his cock, and slowly slid in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned, as he slid in. His cock stretching open my now very sore and puffy ass.

I focused on his pecs, the shadow of his face, and the warm water, and the pain eased away. Within minutes, I was getting close. I wanted his load this time, I didn't want him to pull out. So I took some initiative.

"I want your cum inside me. Please breed me, daddy" I whimpered. 

He was silent, but I saw a smile start to creep in on the left side of his face, as water poured down his body fro the shower.

He kept thrusting into me, tearing me open. It was painful but the pleasure outweighed the pain by far. He grabbed my cock and started tugging, and 30 seconds later I shot all over my chest while he just kept slamming in and out of my battered ass.

I kept hoping he shoot, I kept begging, "breed me daddy. Own my ass."

A minute later, he pulled out and shoved his cock down my throat and unloaded another massive load of cum, this time filling my throat and mouth. I still wanted his cum in my ass. 

He dragged me to bed, wrapped his arms around me, pulled me tight to his chest, and we drifted off to sleep. 

2:07 AM -- that's what the clock said. I was exhausted. And a little confused.

----

6:32 AM -- I squinted at the clock. I heard rain on the roof. I rolled off, John was lightly sleeping. At some point during the night, he'd gotten up and put on a white tee shirt. He was snoring ever so softly. I slid in close to him, pressed my face against his pecs and wrapped my hand around his cock. I drifted back to sleep.

8:07 AM -- the shower was running. John was awake. I didn't want to get up yet.

I heard him the sound of an electric razor a few minutes after the shower cut off. I thought I'd keep sleeping, or at least see what he would do next. 

A few minutes later, I heard John back in the bedroom. He slowly pulled the covers off of me as I pretended to sleep, face down. John crawled between me, and pushed his tongue into my ass, rimming me gently and teasing my hole. I was incredibly sore from the night before, but his tongue made my hole twitch with excitement. 

In one thrust, he pushed his entire cock all the way inside of me.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"I knew you were awake, beautiful boy," John replied.

He slowly eased my ass open after that, and fucked me for a solid 10 minutes. He then flipped me over, and I could taste my ass on his tongue as he kissed me deeply.

Apparently John likes morning sex. I could tell, he was getting close, and quickly. I was going to get his cum inside me. I needed it. I needed to have a piece of this man in my DNA.

"Daddy?" I said.

"Yes boy," John replied.

"I really want your cum inside me," I said.

"Oh yea? You want me to breed your boy hole?" John replied.

"Fuck yea, breed me, please. Please breed me. Own my ass," I said.

"I can't," John replied. Then started violently pounding my ass again. He was about to cum, I knew it.

"What, why?" I questioned him.

He pulled out, took three tugs on his cock, then shot all over me.

"Because I'm poz."

Partially in shock, partially turned on, I started shooting a volcano of cum out of my cock. John looked surprised, but dived down and slurped up the second half of my load. He was HIV positive, and I had begged him for his load. More than once, but he kept pulling out. And yet somehow, I still really wanted to feel his cum leaking out of me....

• Like 33
  • Upvote 19