Don't Fall for the Muscle Daddy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 4 -- Ben gets pozzed

Parker left my birthday celebration last weekend with some older muscle guy, and didn't come back to the apartment that night. The next day, he said he had the fuck of his life, but wouldn't elaborate.

I was definitely jealous.

A little about me: I'm what you'd call a twink -- blonde hair, about 5'8", 140 lbs, with a big 9" cock. But I'm a total bottom. I've let so many college guys fuck me the past few years, I can take almost any cock. But always safe, condoms only.

Parker was acting really strange for the next few days following my birthday. I wondered if it had something to do with the muscle guy.... what was his name? Jared? Josh? John.. that's it, John.

I'd never been attracted to muscle daddies, but maybe I was missing out on something. John did look pretty hot -- and Parker said his cock was big.

I wonder if he's on any of the dating apps. I logged onto Grindr, started scrolling through, and sure enough -- I think I found him. A few miles away, there was 40-something muscle torso top profile, with the name J.

Me: Hey, what's up?

J: Horny, you?

Me: Same

J: Pics?

I sent him pics of my ass, my face, my cock.

J: nice. You've got a huge cock, but I'm only interested in your ass. You free?

Me: yea. pics?

A few pics later and I confirmed it was John. Muscle torso, big cock, and then there was one picture -- his cock, bare, fucking some twink.

Me: hot pics -- but I only play safe.

J: you don't like cum in your ass?

Me: never had it.

J: I only fuck bare, sorry man.

Hmm. What do I say next? I was really horny. Did Parker let this guy fuck him bare? Did he cum inside him.

Me: what's your status?

J: Positive. 

J: But I'll pull out if you want.

What the fuck, I thought. Parker let a guy with HIV fuck him? At this point, I was really curious. The guy was hot, Parker clearly loved the sex, and he said he'd pull out. With my hole twitching, I responded:

Me: Can I come over?

-----

30 minutes later John answered the door, wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts. I've always been attracted to leaner guys, and the young college guys, but one look at his giant pecs and my cock was hard.

John picked me up, kissed me, and carried me to his bedroom. He spent the next 20 minutes exploring my mouth, my ass, and licking my entire body. He took all 9 inches of my cock in his mouth, this man knew what he was doing.

"Fuck man, you know how to suck a cock," I said.

"Call me daddy," John said.

"Ok, daddy."

"You want daddy to fuck your boy hole?" John asked.

"yes daddy." I said.

"You want daddy's poz cock in your ass?" John asked.

What the fuck, I thought -- but that thought was fleeting. At this point, I was so turned on, I needed his cock.

"Yes daddy," I said.

"You're not going to make daddy wear a rubber, are you?" John said.

"No. I want daddy's cock bare."

Here I was, a 20-year-old college boy who'd only ever been fucked safe, with my legs up around the shoulders of this muscle daddy who was about to slide his big poz cock in my ass, and I wanted it.

"But you'll pull out, right?" I said.

"Yes boy, if you ask," John said.

He spent 30 minutes fucking me gently on my back, whispering sweet things in my ear. Telling me I'm beautiful, and how tight my ass felt around his poz cock. He then fucked my on my stomach and jack-hammered away. He brought me to my knees and fucked me harder. My ass felt loose, sloppy, and I was in heaven.

He flipped me over and really picked up the pace, I was so close to shooting my load, but I didn't really want him to cum in me... or did I?

"I'm getting close boy." John said. "Last chance."

"Don't pull out yet, I need to cum." I said.

"I'm either pulling out right now and we're done, or I'm going to breed you, boy." John said.

"Fine, cum inside me, just don't stop." I said

"Tell me you want it," John said.

"I want your cum inside me." I said.

"Tell me you want my poz cum inside your faggot boy pussy." John said

"I want your poz cum inside my faggot boy pussy." I said. At this point, I was desperate, I was so close, I was so lost in the moment.

"Tell me you want me to wreck your fucking boy cunt and poz your ass." John said.

"Poz my ass. Wreck my boy cunt." I screamed. Then I shot my load everywhere.

As I realized what was happening, I started to panic. 

"No wait, pull out, pull out, don't cum inside me."

"Too late, I've already cum inside you twice, and you're about to get a third poz load up your ass." John tensed up, and this time, I felt like cock erupt inside me.

He abruptly pulled out, and walked into the shower. What the hell had just happened? I lay in his bed, crying, full of regret, but also still hard while I felt his cum dripping out of my ass. A few minutes later, he came back into the bedroom.

"What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out, slut." John said.

I started to cry, I had just let this man put his poz cum in my ass, and he was kicking me out. 

"Oh what, you thought just because I came inside you, you could spend the night? Once I poz a guy, I don't fuck him again. We're done."

Visibly sobbing at this point, I started to pick up my clothes and get dressed. I was shaking, I was scared, I felt vulnerably, weak and dumb.

"Awe, it's okay baby. I don't fuck poz guys, but many men will. You'll still find some guys desperate enough to use your boy hole." John said.

"Ok fine, you can stay the night, but only if I get to fuck you again, right now, and you tell me what you want." John said. "After tonight though, I won't ever touch you again."

I didn't know what else to do at this point, so I turned to him, wrapped my hands around him, and said "I want your poz cock."

He threw me on the bed, slid his cock in me, and started slowly fucking me again.

"Wait," I said. "Did you poz Parker?"

"No. I like him, in fact, I might fall in love with him. You're just some dumb college slut I wanted turn into a poz pussy boy."

I shot my load everywhere. Again. Fuck.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 9

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2018 at 12:05 AM, Hitter9 said:

...."I can't," John replied. Then started violently pounding my ass again. He was about to cum, I knew it.

"What, why?" I questioned him.

He pulled out, took three tugs on his cock, then shot all over me.

"Because I'm poz."

#Hitter9 ... well done ....GREAT STORY .... 

but to be honest I always laugh inwardly when I hear a guy either asking some Top fucker to pull out before he cummms ....or in this case o this story, the Top pulling out before he shoots his load to avoid the chance of infection ... 

Don't they know????  HIS PRE-CUMMMMM IS DOING ALREADY THE JOB  :)  

so why not go all the way and enjoy the full ride .... with the prize deep embedded inside that delicious cunt...

I never ever asked a Top to pull out ... I love that sensation of being bred and to know that my top has a great time from start to finish ... and to cummmm as often as he/they want :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...