Predator/Prey

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I hear a lot of different names for the relationships between two men.ie Dad/Son, Master/Sub, Gifter/Chaser etc. Does anyone find the labels Predator/Prey; the concept of being the  hunted or the hunter, to be a turn on for you? even if you keep this to yourself, thinking it might seem creepy?

This is sometimes a way that I see myself Prey (Sub/Bottom)  being hunted by a predator (top/dom/master). I must admit it gets me very turned on, even if I just keep it to myself.

Just sharing my thoughts, and wanting to know if anyone feels the same way?

Perhaps the reason Predator/prey isn’t as common a metaphor is that that dichotomy usually suggests the likelihood of death or consumption of the prey.  I find eroticism in the concepts of being entrapped, ensnared, bound, overpowered, conquered, and other means of being forced into submission by physically stronger men, but I can’t say I’ve ever masturbated to thoughts of being caught by cannibals...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, ErosWired said:

Perhaps the reason Predator/prey isn’t as common a metaphor is that that dichotomy usually suggests the likelihood of death or consumption of the prey.  I find eroticism in the concepts of being entrapped, ensnared, bound, overpowered, conquered, and other means of being forced into submission by physically stronger men, but I can’t say I’ve ever masturbated to thoughts of being caught by cannibals...

I think that was where I was going, overpowered, conquered

• 8 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, ErosWired said:

I think its the Scorpion and black Widow tattoos, some guys have, to advertise their status, that enforces this metaphor with me. And yes, the concept of being entrapped, bound, and overpowered, has a lot to do with it too.