Does anyone fuind being a pig a drawback!

Ozpig

Being an unashamed slut - even my BBRTS profile begins with "just a total cockpig and cumslut" - I find from discussions I have had with a myriad of tops over the years - that the absolute pig is not ideal for them when they are looking for a fuck online. Yet,  I find the opposite applies when I am at a naked party, a backroom hanging over the fuck bench or in the sling and in those type of primal settings there is an appreciation of a total pig and get well and truly used in those situations. Sure, I have a few regulars, many of whom I know use me as the "hole of last resorts" as I see them online for a few hours and when they have drawn a blank they will hit me up and see if they can dump their load in me. I always accommodate. But unless I organise a gangbang in my apartment or hire a hotel in the city - I find I have to go to venues to satisfy my need to get pig fucked and get multiple cocks and loads - which is what I crave constantly. Yes I can get fucked a lot of apps and online - but I get a lot of rubber fucks (particularly off Gaydar) and I always accommodate them to - I always suck the seed out of the condom afterwards anyway, so at least I do not waste their seed. I recently had a top say to me (after he had fucked me) that I was a "low life slut" as I was emptying the condom into my mouth. Does anyone else find being a total unowned pig bottom a drawback outside of the backroom, sex party situations.

The only drawback I can see to being a total bareback slut is that you can never get enough sperm in you.  When I post on BBRT I would like to get messages saying I’m a low life whore, but most guys just look the other way.  I’m not cheating on anyone, and if the guy topping me is, I hope I can do something his partner would never allow him to do.  What I do is reckless and unsafe, that’s what makes it so good.  Tell your friends about me, or give them my phone number. I love cum from strangers inside me.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, meetme said:

The only drawback I can see to being a total bareback slut is that you can never get enough sperm in you.  When I post on BBRT I would like to get messages saying I’m a low life whore, but most guys just look the other way.  I’m not cheating on anyone, and if the guy topping me is, I hope I can do something his partner would never allow him to do.  What I do is reckless and unsafe, that’s what makes it so good.  Tell your friends about me, or give them my phone number. I love cum from strangers inside me.

feel exactly the same as you - and I have scores of married or committed men that fuck me when they have the need. Like you too I like to be the slut for them their partners will not be.