Cumdumps with hepc

Guest BZcumdump

Guest BZcumdump

I’m a cumdump and lived for being a cumdump.  I contracted all other diseases but they were manageable.  I recently caught hepc and I got so sick I almost die.   I know I can’t go back to being a cumdump but I’m miserable,not giving pleasure to all men that need it.  I was so good at it.  It was my escape, it made me happy, it gave me immense sexual pleasure.     

Question is has anyone cured of hep c went back to being a cumdump or top slut?   Did you get it a second time?  

Sorry you had this happen to you.  Yes, I had Hep-C and cleared it on my own. Still taking loads since then, but am trying to stay away from the sex club fuckbench scene, where the risk is highest. Don’t want it again. (I said trying ... sometimes it’s too fun to pass up.)

Similar story to the poster above. I think I must’ve had hep C with spontaneous viral clearance. I had no clue. I tested positive for the antibody test at one doctor’s appointment and then negative for the RNA/viral load test. Two subsequent hep C antibody tests were positive (though I also weirdly also had two that were negative since then), so it’s unlikely a false positive. I suppose some other antibody I have could cause cross-reactivity, but I think that’s pretty unlikely. I’m going to assume it is reflective of true infection that cleared, because it happened a few months after some rough bathhouse sling time.

It hasn’t altered my behavior, and I still take any and all cock wherever and whenever I can.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest shyslut

Its super unlikely that you get hep-c through sex. I had it and just went through the treatment a few months ago, you can definitely keep taking loads after your all cured!! The problem is sharing needles, thats like guaranteed infection.  

12 minutes ago, xjoshx84 said:

Is there a way to increase the likelihood of getting it from sex, without pnp/needles? I don't party, but love to up my chances.

Maybe if you had your hole brushed AND found a Hep-C top willing to fuck you after opening some blood flow of his own on his cock. Otherwise, it's just not likely. It's a blood-transmitted disease and pretty hard to acquire in any other way.

16 minutes ago, xjoshx84 said:

Haha. Fair enough. Though getting my hole brushed by a hep c top doesn't sound like a bad evening 🙂

Perhaps not. But he'd have to be willing to cut himself on a part of him that would be inside you - I was thinking cock, but I suppose it could be a finger or two.

I can't imagine going to that kind of trouble to get a disease that can cost as much as a small house to cure. But your mileage may vary. Tax, title, and license extra. Void where prohibited. Yadda yadda.

Guest shyslut
15 hours ago, xjoshx84 said:

Haha. Fair enough. Though getting my hole brushed by a hep c top doesn't sound like a bad evening 🙂

Okay so... not trying to shame anyone but I would not suggest doing this. Although you probably wont experience symptoms for a few years, when you do you could lose your liver. And if you change your mind later with no health insurance, treatment costs ten's of thousands of dollars. 

7 hours ago, shyslut said:

Okay so... not trying to shame anyone but I would not suggest doing this. Although you probably wont experience symptoms for a few years, when you do you could lose your liver. And if you change your mind later with no health insurance, treatment costs ten's of thousands of dollars. 

Hence my point about the cost of a house. A full treatment for Hep C, depending on the drug needed to treat it, can run $85,000 to $95,000.

And that treatment, while it clears the current infection, does NOT provide immunity. So you could face those costs *multiple* times.

• 1 month later...