If no sti’s how would it effect your sexual behavior?

Guest BZcumdump

No STIs impact on Sexual Behavior  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If there were no STI’s and sex was 100% healthy with no risks, how would it change your behavior

• I’d use as much of my free time as possible to give / take loads 7 days a week. Fucking as much as my time allows.
    • I’d increase my sexual encounters by at least 50%
    • I’d increase my sexual encounters by art least 25%
    • I’d increase and be more willing to cheat on my bf/wife/husband because there are no risks in giving them an sti
    • I’d stay about the same
    • I’d decrease..what’s the fun if you can’t share the spread of sti’s or viral loads.
    • I would try to beat wilt chamberlains claim of 20k sex encounters

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/31/2018 at 04:37 AM

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've been a total slut sexually since my teens and never have given a shit. STI's are an occupational hazard of fucking. They've never stopped me from having fun and if they're weren't any it wouldn't change me a bit.

Well thus far the fear of STIs has done little to hold me back. If it happens it happens. Although if there were no STIs period I imagine i would definitely be attending a lot more orgies. Since i imagine mass orgies would become a commonplace occurrence for everyone lol. I'd probably spend my spare time on a downtown street corner with a cardboard sign reading "Will fuck for sex"

I always wonder if in an std free world if prostitutes would lose income since everyone would be less inhibited, or see huge profits since now there's no risk fucking even a $10 whore. 

Guest ff-whole
2 minutes ago, revemupman said:

If there was no STD's I'd dump my load every damn where lmao. It'll be copies of my DNA in every ass locally lol. 

I'll take you now anyway... 

• 4 months later...

Holy fuck - I'd be getting gangbanged right now - strapped down to somebody's bed and repeatedly raped with as many loads in my mouth and ass as possible.  Preferable during a party so guys could just pop in, nut and go back out to socialize until they're horned up again.  mmmmmmmmmm