Prepsters are stretching it too far...

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Memphian
On 7/19/2018 at 9:43 PM, fillmyholeftl said:

In my outreach/testing efforts I've come across a number of guys who use PrEP as backup.  They're mostly Bi and with Girlfriends

That makes sense to me.  I almost never took bare cock when I was married.  It's one thing taking risks with your own health or that of other guys who understand those risks, but an unaware spouse, GF, or BF creates an ethical problem for me.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 1:43 PM, Guest Memphian said:

I go to an women's clinic affiliated with Planned Parenthood for PrEP, oddly enough.  (Although it's kind of hot sitting in a waiting room with all these young women who you KNOW put out or they wouldn't be there.  But that's a topic for another day.)

My point is when I was sitting in the exam room waiting on the doctor the other day there was a huge poster on the wall extolling the virtues of IUDs over the pill and condoms.  The failure rate for the pill is higher than I would expect.  I can't remember but it was at least 10 percent I think.  The poster said it would be close to 100% if all women would take them properly but apparently that's easier said than done. The failure rate for condoms was a lot higher than that according to the poster., and I'm sure a lot of that was due to operator error.

I only went on PrEP so I could go bareback all the time, and I don't have any problem sticking to the dosing regimen because like a lot of guys in their mid 50s, I'm used to taking some medicines every day anyway.  But I guess for younger guys with more hectic lifestyles a condom would add a layer of security.  I remember a 50-60 y.o. guy at the adult theater that would only suck cock after putting a condom on it.  I'd give up sucking cock if I were that afraid.  

That’s my issue, my wife knows I like guys and it’s cool except she insists I sick only using a condom and no anal even with the condom. With PreP I can finally suck an uncovered cock and taste cum, and have anal with a covered cock pumping me!

On 12/12/2018 at 8:12 AM, Guest Nychkjohn said:

New to prep been on it for 4 months. I crave being fucked raw now and worry about STIs. Need to find a balance 

It’s inevitable. Treat them as you get them, or collect them as souvenirs, or share them freely to the willing or people who don’t care. 

Guest CuriousDallas

Most every guy I know who's on Prep said they went on it so they could bareback and that includes me. Mind you, I was barebacking before that and knew the risks...I went on it cause there wasn't a point in taking the risks and I just wasn't gonna wrap to fuck or ask a guy to wrap to fuck me. Yeah, I know you should still be using condoms and Prep doesn't stop other STDs but I'm willing to take those chances and so are the guys I know. Have I run into guys on Prep who still use condoms...yeah, but they're few and far between. I'm sure some of the guys who want to use condoms and play safe are also on Prep and they just don't say anything as they know people will hear they're on Prep and want bareback. I know when I run across a guy on prep I assume he wants bareback and that's usually true.

Some Friends of mine blame me saying I take a risk with PrEP, which cannot save me from the other STDs. I always reply, you’re right but do you suck cocks in condome. They answer honestly not. Then what’s the question? With PrEP you can avoid the HIV. With condome for fuck you can avoid the other STDs if you don’t practice oral. If you do, the PrEP is totally enough; furthermore, it is more safe than condome regarding HIV

• Upvote 1