Stealth in blow buddies sf (again cheating bf)

desiguy4u

I am back with another real incident that happened 2 weeks back. Since I cheated my boyfriend (we are 10+ years in relationship and were monogamous) in Vegas, that incident kind of made me so slutty, just thinking of it makes me so horny. 
My boyfriend had a conference 2 weeks back and he was out for 4 days left on Tuesday and coming back  on Friday. I was so horny thinking of vegas incident (read cheating boyfriend) and wanted to fuck around more. I never being to any sex club and after researching online I found out blow buddies sf and got courage to try that. They have naked Wednesdays. I decided let me try that.

So I went there at around 9PM it was kind of empty when I arrived and at the door they let me know that its naked Wednesday so need to be all stripped down and only with shoes. This was first time I was in any sex club and being naked in any gathering. I am nervous and at the same time super excited. I stripped down and put my stuffs in locker. Then with hesitant I went inside the play area where u have maze, glory holes and some kind of booths. I walked for sometime and couple of mid aged guys were following me and in some turns will be touching me. It was 1st for me I was exited and so much nervous.

After sometime one guy grabbed my cock while I was walking and I stopped then he started shagging my cock. I didn’t stop him so he started sucking me and man he was so good. Then he took me to one of the booth and again sucked me for sometime and then he turned around and was trying to put my dick in his hole. I said condom and then he went out and got a condom and I fucked him good and he took my cum in his mouth.

I went for a smoke in the outdoor area and I was still horny I walked around for sometime then I saw this hot guy may be early 40s, toned body, hairy chest and with good dick like 7.5” and thick. He looked at me and I looked at him. He went to a booth and blinked. I didn’t understand and walked passed. After sometime we crossed again and this time he put his hand on my ass and dragged me to a booth. We kissed and then he forced my head towards his dick. I started sucking him bending forward. After sometime time he put one finger in my ass and I was super turned on. I positioned myself better so that he can finger bette. He kept fingering 1st one finger and then 2. After sucking him some more time he turned me around and started to rim me. I was in cloud 9, so super horny and since I didn’t get fucked for a long time (sex in that matter as my bf and I stopped having sex for a long time) I was super horny. Then he started to rub his cock and I wanted to get fucked badly. He started pushing his cock inside me then I said condom and he grabbed one (there was condom in the booth and lubes too) he took one and I turned around to get fucked. There are holes in the booth and one guy was watching from the hole and grabbed my cock and then started pulling my cock to suck. I obliged and through hole he started sucking me and this guy slowly started inserting his cock in me. I was having best time and closed my eyes in pleasure. This guy then started fucking me hard and deep. He was deep inside me and I can feel and hear his balls throbbing my ass and I started moaning a bit (usually I don’t moan but I did). He was fucking me hard and holding my shoulders and hair sometime. After sometime he released and I also came in the guy’s mouth sucking me from the hole. Then I turned around and he said sorry the condom fell somewhere down when he was pulling out. I said that’s ok (I didn’t at all thought what has happened and thought that can definitely happen when u pull out after an instense fucking though my ass felt little wet).

At this point I was feeling something like 1st time in sex club, got fucked by a total stranger and cheating my boyfriend. I left and came home. I went to toilet and found cum out of my ass and then I realized what has happened in blow buddies. I have been stealth (thanks to this site I have read many experiences and stories). I was super scared and freaked out. But at the same time I was super super horny thinking about what just happened (blow buddies reviews said it was more of safe sex club which definitely didn’t happen with me).

Next day I went to clinic and got PEP (I don’t want to get hiv). I am becoming a super slut now (or have become already). I have my appointment for PrEP next week. Now I think I want to go to more such sex clubs (cheating my bf which adds to my excitement). Reading this site i think i am not weird and many of u do this and make us more horny and sex active. Cant even imagine how i became from a committed person to such slut in couple of weeks after my vegas encounter. Any suggestion where I can go and get fucked and fuck some hole? I just want to have more that slutty and get fucked by strangers or fuck a stranger. Where in sf u would prefer to go? 

• Like 8

• Moderators

I'm glad you have decided to get on PrEP and that you are finally getting the sex you need. 

I think it is time to talk to your boyfriend about an open relationship. You said in the first story that you have evidence he is sleeping around, too. It will be a load off your mind if you have permission to have sex on the side. 

That said, I understand that cheating can be a turn-on in and of itself, so if that is what you need, carry on. 

Thanks for sharing your hot stories. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes once I read his IM messages couple of years back and also I found him in hooking site and chatted with him anonymously. I have been thinking of opening the relationship but just dont know how to start the conversation and how he would react.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, desiguy4u said:

Yes once I read his IM messages couple of years back and also I found him in hooking site and chatted with him anonymously. I have been thinking of opening the relationship but just dont know how to start the conversation and how he would react.

Maybe you should tell him who you are the next time you chat him up on a hook up site. That should get the conversation going. He won't have much room to complain either. 

• Upvote 1

Total turn-on story, bud!  Like you, have been in long term relationships but always "strayed".  There was something so exciting and hot about it.  I remember the first time I got bred "by accident".  I was so worried, but it worked out okay.  Still need to start PrEP and then fulfill being the slut I've always wanted to be.  Oink!

• Like 1

It’s a hot story, I enjoyed every moment of it. We are on the same way, although I did more. I have a boyfriend for 17 years, the sex wasn’t perfect ever but it stopped for 5 years. In the Last couple of months I live as a bb slut, fuck almost only bb snd try to collect more and more loads. Because of our sexual problems we agreed at the beginning that we had open relationship. I never told my adventures to my bf, but he guessed I had a lot. Only secret of mine is this bareback life style. Actually he has broken up with me, not because of me but him ( he wanted to find himself). So I am totally free and I will sink deeper into the world of bb. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, HardOneLA said:

Total turn-on story, bud!  Like you, have been in long term relationships but always "strayed".  There was something so exciting and hot about it.  I remember the first time I got bred "by accident".  I was so worried, but it worked out okay.  Still need to start PrEP and then fulfill being the slut I've always wanted to be.  Oink!

Yep. one my way to get PrEP (missed my appointment this monday, scheduled for next week). u said likeI think I will be total slut.. ;) yo

On 8/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, HardOneLA said:

On 8/5/2018 at 2:16 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

It’s a hot story, I enjoyed every moment of it. We are on the same way, although I did more. I have a boyfriend for 17 years, the sex wasn’t perfect ever but it stopped for 5 years. In the Last couple of months I live as a bb slut, fuck almost only bb snd try to collect more and more loads. Because of our sexual problems we agreed at the beginning that we had open relationship. I never told my adventures to my bf, but he guessed I had a lot. Only secret of mine is this bareback life style. Actually he has broken up with me, not because of me but him ( he wanted to find himself). So I am totally free and I will sink deeper into the world of bb. 

I am thinking of opening up but just not able to start the conversation, its like almost a year now that we had sex.

2 hours ago, desiguy4u said:

Yep. one my way to get PrEP (missed my appointment this monday, scheduled for next week). u said likeI think I will be total slut.. ;) yo

Hey bud, well....  Last night I was so horned and hungry for cock - been way too long.  My appt to go on PrEP isn't until Sept 6.  This guy (10") found me on BBRT, profile said "pos".  We talked and I told him he might me too big for me right now, but he was willing to try.  I also told him I'm neg and would he fuck bare buy shoot outside.  Well when he came over I was surprised that we had little trouble in him mounting me - he knew how to work my tits beforehand which are wired to my hole, and popper me.  He was a great fuck, super great.  At the end I found out he had bred me twice.  While I loved getting bred, I was worried.  He said he's undetectable so small risk of transmission.  But I've already made an appt for this afternoon at my doctor's to go on PEP.   So I'll hope but sometimes the pig in me needs to come out and be used - oink!

• Upvote 2

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I was with my boyfriend for a few years and i took anon BB loads from strangers without prep lol So that makes me far sluttier :D:D

Edited by TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

19 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Hey bud, well....  Last night I was so horned and hungry for cock - been way too long.  My appt to go on PrEP isn't until Sept 6.  This guy (10") found me on BBRT, profile said "pos".  We talked and I told him he might me too big for me right now, but he was willing to try.  I also told him I'm neg and would he fuck bare buy shoot outside.  Well when he came over I was surprised that we had little trouble in him mounting me - he knew how to work my tits beforehand which are wired to my hole, and popper me.  He was a great fuck, super great.  At the end I found out he had bred me twice.  While I loved getting bred, I was worried.  He said he's undetectable so small risk of transmission.  But I've already made an appt for this afternoon at my doctor's to go on PEP.   So I'll hope but sometimes the pig in me needs to come out and be used - oink!

wow, looks like you had a blast! 

• 1 year later...
Guest 8inchfuqr

Some places to get loaded on SF:

- Buena Vista park (by the tennis courts at night (note: this area is pretty dark). Especially busy when the weathers warm.

- GG park out by the windmills. Lots of trails over here that guys fuck on.

- Folsom Gulch. Basic raunch video store. $15 gets you in/ out privellages. Booths/ small theater in the back.

- Powerhouse (out back/ smoking area). Gets busy on weekends out back/ smoking area. Not unusual as the night goes on to have a few men sucking cocks or getting fucked in the public area out back.