Preacher boy

boy4you

I grew up in a town of 500 people and my father was the town minister and when I turned 18 we moved we moved to a large town as he was given a bigger ministry also this ministry had a college where I could get a free education. I just finished high school in May and we moved right in and was told about the dress code, that all males had to wear black pants with white shirts and a tie, all females wore a dress and blouse the same colors as the boys. 

The school gave us our orientation rules of conduct of what we can not do.

NO SEX of ANY KIND

NO ALCOHOL 

NO DRUGS

NO COFFEE

NO SODAS

NO CURSING of ANY KIND

IF YOU ARE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU MUST BE CHAPERONE

Then we were told which part of the city we can go to and what parts we could not go to. One of the places we were told to never go by was is this warehouse that I can see from my bedroom. Since I was little I was always in bed by 10 pm as only the bad people are out after 10 PM  I see men going to this warehouse. I take a pair of my father binoculars and watch what is going and I see this one older male dragging this boy about my age as he looks drug up. I notice my dick is rock hard and I wonder what is really going on down there, so I climb down the back staircase of this house and go over to the building. I'm on the side of the building and I hear them talking real loud and they are saying things that I have never before in my life. I hear the following things being said.

Do you want this load?

YES 

Do you want to be my son?

YES

Hold out your arm as I'm going to slam you.

Then it is quite till I hear some moaning. 

Then someone says to take it you faggot bitch, 

Then I want your load in me deep.

That is your first POZ load.

So who is next and this goes on for all the time I was there and my dick is dripping from this, I'm scared and have to get back to bed before my father finds out I was over at this place that as I know this is one place that is on the list we are NEVER to go near.

The first week in June the weather is always great as I sit on a bench at the school campus eating lunch as this gentleman and ask if he can sit next to me, as he does I do see he is not one of us but an outsider with his long hair, blue jeans that are very tight and low hanging. He asks me what I was doing last night and I said I was in bed at 10 PM and he laughs and said BULL SHIT as you were hanging outside the building and pulls out some pictures from the video cameras they have outside there place.

You are not the first one to be interested in what is going nor will you be the last one as we catch you boys spying on us as this school is a gold mine for us, they tell you to avoid us and yet you want to hear then see what goes on inside, well we caught you and either you come by in a week or these pictures will go to your father and the school. I have no idea what to do as my parents and I are going out of the country on missionary work and they will be gone for  2 months. 

I find out the school also will be having a summer school schedule and I tell my parents I should be doing that and my father agrees as I need to get up to speed on the work here. I say to my self this will buy me some time to figure out what to do. My parents are leaving tomorrow as this is the last day I have to decide what I'm going to do. 

I really can't hide this from my father so I head over the warehouse early Saturday morning and knock on the door and this big biker dude opens the door and says kid you are early and we have been expecting you or we were going to hand your pictures your father the pictures before he got on the plane. If they had done that my father would come home and killed me.

In the place, it is very open with some rooms all around and it has a second floor, the biker dude is doing some cleanup and yells for the boy who is helping him to come out. He is only wearing a small jock strap with a bug-eyed look on his face. Biker dude tells me he is glad I showed up as I will have a lot of fun here as at that school is really boring and here you will learn about what you were meant to be, I ask what am I going to be and he just lick his lips. 

He wants to know how tall I am weight and dick size also, I say 5ft.7 inch WT. 110 as he hands me a ruler to measure my dick as its soft he comes over and grabs me and starts to stroke my dick, I start to protest and he slaps me and says you will never repulse an advance from us again as right now you are just a worthless piece of fuck meat as he starts to rip off my clothes and forces me to drink this horrible liquid. The boy in the jock strap comes over and helps holds me down and is smiling at me with a sinister look in his eye. Biker dude is putting his finger in my ass hole and seems to be very happy as he tells the boy I have never been penetrated before but that won't last long he says. Whatever way in the liquid is having its effect on me as my mind is spinning. The boy puts a leather harness on me and strokes my dick as my will to resist is gone and anyway, it feels very good as he starts to kiss me, the biker dude grabs the boy and says he is not for you until after we get to finish with him.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

I know they gave me some kind of drug as Biker dude drags me over to a bench and strapped me in and says don't go anywhere. I don't know how long I was there if it was a few minutes or hours as I see the boy cleaning the floor and he still has that sinister look on his face. I feel someone slap me on my ass and it hurts  and I guess its the owner as he looks right into my face and says you fucking ass hole over at that college is always making our life hard but we get our own revenge in the end as he points to the boy cleaning the floor as he was once just like you very curious about what goes on around here.

I tell Jack the owner that I'm thirsty and the boy brings over me something to drink, it tastes horrible and Jack says we have to keep you hydrated for later. Jack leaves for a few minutes and comes back in a leather harness with leather chaps and says he is going to give me an introduction of what I will become. I see the boy come running over and they are behind me and Jack tells the boy he did a very good job, then I feel his dick by my hole and jack is pushing his dick in and it FUCKING HURTS the pain is more than I can bear as Jack fucking a virgin hole dry is so much fun hearing them scream, then later hear them begging to get fuck. Jack is not going easy as his dick is going all the way in and then all the way out as his body is pounding against me so hard that the bench I'm on is moving on the floor, I can feel the excitement in Jacks body and the grunting noise he is making as he is yelling words like one less virgin in the word, soon a new member of the brotherhood, another sissy faggot is born and so on.

It seemed like this went on for hours as then something happen as Jack falls on top of me I guess from exhaustion and whispered into my ear you were great and it was fun to fuck such tight hole, then he pulls and comes in front as he calls the boy over and the boy then takes Jacks dick that is covered in cum and I see some blood and puts in his mouth without using his hands, Jacks dick disappear into the boys mouth and Jack is holding his head as the boy is gagging on Jack dick, when Jack pulls his dick out of the boys mouth the boy takes his tongue and licks and cum and blood on Jack and the flood as I see puddles of it. Jack squats down and looks me in the face then says any time a dick is near your lips you just open your mouth and service it, then he says he is the punishment for not doing so as I get a jolt from a Cattle Prod on my ass, then he says next time its on your worthless negative dick. Jack tells the boy to clean me up as he stepped around me I feel his hands on my ass cheeks spreading them and his face buried in licking my hole and I hate to say this it felt great , then he unstrapped me and sat next to me and the sides of his face is some cum and blood and tells me to lick it off and I do and he is working my dick which is rock hard and gets on his knees his mouth is on my dick then I exploded in his mouth I see he is wearing a chastity cage as he gets up and gives me a kiss and gives back my cum and tells me to swallow it, I ask him about the cage and he told me he is still negative and has not converted yet, but once he does convert it will comes off as he will be a member of the brotherhood. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11

Greg takes me over to a room to rest and we talk for a while about how he came here and like just like me he was curious about what goes on here. About a month ago he enters this place and in some ways, he is happy in some ways as it has liberated him to what his true self is. Greg has found Tina and is given a daily dose and the sex open a whole new world for him and once he converts he will be part of the brotherhood, I ask what is the brotherhood and he said I will find out later tonight as many members will be here to welcome me in. I ask him about his family and education and he says its all bull shit now.
I fell asleep and when I wake up someone is putting an electric dog collar around my neck and told if I try to escape it will go off and they do a test to see if it works and next thing I'm on the floor. They bring me into the room and Biker dude makes the announcement we have a new negative hole to wreck and knock up. Greg comes over with a tray and slams me and then himself and this time it is a heavy hit as they force me to drink some real shitty tasting juice, in few minutes the effect of the slam has taken its effect as something is being put in my ass as someone says that is a big shard for such little guy as I see cameras being brought in then Jack we are going to make you a star tonight as this will be broadcast to our members around the world.

All but Greg and I now have a hood on as others come forward and start to inspect me with putting their fingers up my ass hole as some say this hole is very tight so we won't need a toothbrush as just our dicks will be needed to make this bitch bleed. They all have some kind of leather on as I have just a leather harness and I soon found out what for as I'm on the bed as the dick starts to enter me I move away from the pain it is causing me so they grab the leather harness and pull me back as the dick is buried in balls deep a dick is near my lips so I open as I remember what the Cattle-prod did to me the last. My mouth is open as a dick is gagging me as the dick in my ass is replace with another one, then I see the dick that was in my ass now by my mouth covered with cum and blood. The second dick the pain is greatly reduced as someone has grabbed my dick and the pleasure I'm going through now is something I'm enjoying after the 6th dick I'm not feeling any pain but mountains of pleasure. They lift me off the bed and someone says Greg has to piss and we don't want to waste his chem piss, they put this funnel into my mouth and hold Greg up and I can see his bug out dilated eyes as he starts to piss, then a few minutes later I'm feeling the effects of the Chem piss on me as dicks keep fucking me and my mouth and throat is sore but my ass hole feels great as more of that burning stuff has been put in my ass. They keep me hydrated with their piss and after 12 hours they take me off the bed and tell me to lick the cum off the floor before they gave me a shot of some white stuff before the lights went out.

• Like 4

Greg takes me over to a room to rest and we talk for a while about how he came here and like just like me he was curious about what goes on here. About a month ago he enters this place and in some ways, he is happy in some ways as it has liberated him to what his true self is. Greg has found tina and is given a daily dose and the sex open a whole new world for him and once he converts he will be part of the brotherhood, I ask what is the brotherhood and he said I will find out later tonight as many members will be here to welcome me in. I ask him about his family and education and he says its all bull shit now.

I fell asleep and when I wake up someone is putting an electric dog collar around my neck and told if I try to escape it will go off and they do a test to see if it works and next thing I'm on the floor. They bring me into the room and Biker dude makes the announcement we have a new negative hole to wreck and knock up. Greg comes over with a tray and slams me and then himself and this time it is a heavy hit as they force me to drink some real shitty tasting juice, in few minutes the effect of the slam has taken its effect as something is being put in my ass as someone says that is a big shard for such little guy as I see cameras being brought in then Jack we are going to make you a star tonight as this will be broadcast to our members around the world.

All but Greg and I now have a hood on as others come forward and start to inspect me with putting their fingers up my ass hole as some say this hole is very tight so we won't need a toothbrush as just our dicks will be needed to make this bitch bleed. They all have some kind of leather on as I have just a leather harness and I soon found out what for as I'm on the bed as the dick starts to enter me I move away from the pain it is causing me so they grab the leather harness and pull me back as the dick is buried in balls deep a dick is near my lips so I open as I remember what the Cattleprod did to me the last. My mouth is open as a dick is gagging me as the dick in my ass is replace with another one, then I see the dick that was in my ass now by my mouth covered with cum and blood. The second dick the pain is greatly reduced as someone has grabbed my dick and the pleasure I'm going through now is something I'm enjoying after the 6th dick I'm not feeling any pain but mountains of pleasure. They lift me off the bed and someone says Greg has to piss and we don't want to waste his chem piss, they put this funnel into my mouth and hold Greg up and I can see his bug out dilated eyes as he starts to piss, then a few minutes later I'm feeling the effects of the Chem piss on me as dicks keep fucking me and my mouth and throat is sore but my ass hole feels great as more of that burning stuff has been put in my ass. They keep me hydrated with their piss and after 12 hours they take me off the bed and tell me to lick the cum off the floor before they gave me a shot of some white stuff before the lights went out.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

I hear some noise going on as I start to wake up and feel like shit, I feel like I have a sore throat from all the dicks that were put in my mouth, something is in my ass hole and as I put my hand on is someone yells DON'T REMOVE the plug, something is wrong with my dick as I see it has a cage on it, as I open my eyes I'm in a cage with Greg. They grab my arm and give me a shot that gives me a warm feeling and then some juice they say is only juice. They do the same to Greg after he wakes up and we talk for a while, he tells me that was a good party and from what he saw of me I was having a blast and I'm shocked when he said that. Biker dude puts a video up and in it, I can see me begging to take loads, drinking piss and asking to be slammed.

When taken out of the cage they give me some fruit to eat as they are going to turn me into a vegetarian so it will be easier to clean me out when I'm going to be used. After eating Biker dude comes over and says desert as he pulls out his dick, I get on my knees as fast as I can and open my mouth and suck his dick till he gives me his load which I swallow then lick his dick clean. 

After 4 weeks I'm getting fuck slammed with Tina and I have become a cum whore and will do anything for Tina and the other things they give me. One morning I see Greg is not feeling well and they take him out of the gage they say for a while. Being alone sucks but they keep using my body for their pleasures and the more they do the more I don't like it I LOVE IT.

One night at a big party they bring me to this old man, he has to be in his 60s and has many tattoos and body piercings. He says to me after I get finished with you tonight you will never be the same in so many ways and it is going to be filmed for you to keep as a reminder of what you are and of sending out to our many brothers to see what you are as his hands are exploring my body.

He pulls out the plug out of my ass and says its so small and when I finished with you will be needing depends for a while as he puts the plug in my mouth. His hands are very large and take his hand on my arm and take a point with the other hand pulls off the cover to the point with his teeth finds a vein and gives me a heavy slam that sends me into a rush that is so overwhelming as he puts me on my knees and drops his leather jock strap and I'm shock of what I see. His dick is over 10 inch and as thick as a beer can but what is more shocking is the size of the ring on his Prince Albert piercing, there is also  Jacob's ladder piercing running the length of his dick.

Once he is hard he pulls out a point that I was told later was Caverject to keep his dick hard. I'm on my back and on the ceiling is a mirror so I can see everything, my legs are put in straps and spread wide he puts a shard in my hold and starts the rim job on me from heaven and if I did not have Tina dick I would be exploding right now. He starts to insert his dick and I say to my self those piercing are going to tear me us forever and the deeper he goes the better it feels as he is watching my reaction to keep me comfortable and let me enjoy as I know the cameras are rolling. Once he is balls deep he asks how full do I feel and I say very full now, he laughs and says wait till later as he starts to fuck my brains out. When he cums I expect to see a lot of blood but to my shock, there was none at all as I clean his dick off.

I'm back on my back and my legs in the cuffs as he gives me a pill he said was to keep me awake as he is putting some powder on his fingers and putting in my hole, in a few minutes my hole feels numb as he pulls out this large of Crisco then puts it on his arm and says now to drive my toxic AIDS load deep in your worthless negative hole. As my hole is numb his hand goes in easy then he hits my second sphincter and now I feel some pain but he says I want you to beg for it.

Please go deeper.
How much more 
MORE as I look in the mirror its almost to his elbow.
Boy, you want more as I see a point. 
YES, I want more.
He calls over someone to give me the point and when the rush happens and I coughing he goes elbow deep on me. As I relax he ask me how full do I feel now as his elbow is nowhere to be seen now.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

Having an arm up my hole so deep must be opening stretching my hole so much it might be a wreck for the rest of my life and I will be wearing depends forever. As they take me out of the sling I'm so week I can hardly stand so they put me on my knees put a device around my head so I don't spill any and they can hydrate me with piss and some are from thous who were slammed with chem piss. For as much I was fisted my hole feels fine when they take me out of the shower to clean me up for the next round.

I'm on a bed and all these big tattooed men come over and start to fuck and fill my hole with heavy loads and as hard they are fucking I'm really liking it as one dick after another is giving me their load and the taste of the cum and ass juices coming off their dicks is fantastic.

I have become a real cumdump and tina whore who is always begging for a slam, booty bump or the pipe and I don't know what the other drugs they are giving me but I like it very much. After the day of getting my hole wrecked, I spend the next few just being a good old fashion cum dump who likes drink people piss. 

I get up one afternoon and I can barely move so Jack comes in and says you will be ok after I'm given a shot from this syringe and the white stuff in it. The needle goes in and the lights go out and the next thing I know I hear people over me saying.

My God is he alive it sounds like my Mother.

He is very hot and that's my Father's voice.

I hear my 2 younger brothers crying in the background.

The bed is soaking wet and I'm freezing cold.

2 EMTs are over me and say we have to move fast and put me on a stretcher then into an ambulance and in the hospital. They are doing all kinds of tests to me as I see my Mother crying asking my Father what happen to him and little do they know.

I'm in a private room when a Doctor comes in and sits next to me and says you are a very sick young boy and ask what happen to me. I try to give him bull shit story and he cuts me off and says this is what we found in your blood.

Crystal Meth

Heroin

Cocaine

Ketamine

GHB

Molly

Then there is your health as you have Gonorrhea and we started you on drugs to clean that up, your arms show us you have been injecting the drugs you have been using. Your rectum has to have been abused with some large objects and h been very involved in  Gay male sex and then the Doctor asked if I was Gay. Now for the real serious news you are HIV POZ with a very high V.L. and a CD count of 280, Unless you get on AIDS med very soon or you could get full blown AIDS and die. I ask him if he is going to tell my parents and he says he has to. My Father will kill me as he hates Gay people and I know the hospital will be releasing me tomorrow. 

I get out of the hospital and my parents are not there to pick me up as I head home my Father is there to greet me and tells me I can't live here anymore as I might try to infect 2 younger brothers who are 16 & 14 as he hands me my bags and says get the fuck out you are a POZ fag drug addict.

I have no place to go and the only place I know is where this all happen and to be honest with you it was a fantastic time and the people I made happy with and the joy we had together so I make the decision to see if they will take me back.

I knock on the door and Biker dude opens the door with a big smile and he takes my bag and gives me a big hug and who do I see once I'm in is Greg.

Let me know if you want more.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6