Bottoms Wanted

PHXariesAZ

Part 1
David was a 27 year old gay male.  At 6’2”, 185 pounds of pure muscle, brown hair and been eyes he could easily get any guy to willing follow him into depravity.  He was part of a group of guys that held monthly bareback parties where drugs were plenty available and the bottoms would be dripping cum.

The group was started by one John Edward Rutherford, a 30 something trust fund baby so had nothing to do but spend money.  He purchased a secluded 4bedroom house converting it into a party house.  He had added a 12’ wall around the property with a pool and a retractable canvas cover.

The group was always on the lookout for new bottoms.  Most of the guys they brought in to bottom never really knew what they were getting themselves into when they were taken to a ‘party’.  All that new was that they were going to a kick ass party.

The group would show each new bottom of several factors and the member who brought the bottom with the highest score would win $500.  David was pretty good at bringing a bottom that typically scored very well.  He used take profile on Facebook where he played an 18 year old high school senior.  The profile was set up as he was questioning his sexuality.  He had ways of luring others into chats where they would open up.

His latest target was Benjamin (he liked to be called Benji).  Benji was a high school senior, barely turned 18.  He professed to being a virgin.  After a few days of chatting David knew it was time to push the line and work on Benji's thought process in order to get him in a position where he’ll be open to suggestions.

Through the fake profile David told Benji how he had played around with his older brother and that they had sucked each other’s cocks.   David waited to see Benji's response.  They had chatted about sex already, or actually the lack of sex they were getting.

Benji and how it felt sucking his brother’s dick.  David made up the answer replying that at first it felt weird, but after he got into a good rhythm it strangely felt good, and when his brother finally came in his mouth he swallowed on instinct.

Benji seemed to be getting into the chat more and opened up admitting to sucking his cousins cock a few years back and he too swallowed when his cousin shot his load into his mouth.

David then asked if Benji ever thought about sucking cock again or if he thought he might be gay.  Benji admitted he wasn’t sure if he’d try it again.  He recalls that it sight feel all that weird, but he really wanted to fuck a chick.

David figured he had him right where he wanted him and suggested they meet up at this 24 and under club this Friday night.  They were always girls there to get and fuck.  Benji agreed and David was going to be there to pounce.

Although the club was 24 and under, David was able to get I the club.  The bouncer was a member of the party group.  He arrived early and watched intently when Benji arrived.  Her sized up the teen noticing he looks a lot like his Facebook pictures.  He was about 5’10”, 140 slight muscular build with dark hair and brown eyes (that were going to look great love his pupils were dilated as big as quarters.  He could tell the 18 year old was prime to have some fun.  Getting him to go to the party with him was going to be easy.

Benji was getting him a soda from the bar when David approached him saying, “Kind of boring here  tonight.”

Benji nodded in agreement.  David distracted Benji from his drink by pointing out, “Not enough pussy for you or is that not your thing?”  David was able to drop in some GHB into his drink.  As Benji looked over the club seeing mostly guys present he shrugged his shoulders.

David introduced himself holding out his hand to shake.  Benji responded shaking his hand in response and introducing himself.  The two began a conversation in which Benji told David how he was meeting a new friend who had to cancel.  He didn’t want the night to go to waste so he hung around the club.  Benji drank down his G laced soda prompting David to offer to get him another drink.

David stepped over to the bar ordering another soda for the two as Benji stood there waiting.  This time it was easier to do the G into the kids drink.  After he finished this one he should be well on his way to being “G'ed” out.

As they began to drink David acted like he just received a text.  He pulled his phone out and told Benji, “A buddy of mine is throwing a party.  Let’s go, it’ll be a lot of fun.  I promise you’ll have the time of your life.”

Benji was a little worried, “I’ve only gone to a couple high school parties.”

David could see a change begining in Benji’s eyes as he assured him, “Don’t worry, I’ll look out for you.  My friend’s parties are always a blast.  Let’s go, I’ll drive us to the party, and at anytime you want to leave, I’ll pay for an Uber to take you home.”

Benji had finished his second G laced drink as he was agreeing to go with David to the party.  David led the way as the two slipped out of the club’s side door.  Once outside, David pulled out a little canister containing Tina.  As David did a bump from the canister, Benji curiously asked, “What’s that?”

David told him, “Oh this, is just a little pick me up, you want some?  Come on, there’s no harm in trying a little.”

Benji was feeling the effects of the G as he nodded and David gave him a good sized bump to try.  Benji complained about the burn but once the Tina hit his brain he was ready for more as they got into David's car.

Once inside the car David took a second bump before giving Benji his second.  As they pulled out of the club’s parking lotppl for the 20 minute ride to the party house, David was quick to make sure that the air was on low in his small car.  With the low air he’d hoped to get the teen to remove his shirt suggestion as the Tina and G made him feel warmer.  After their third bump David placed his hand in Benji’s knee.  Benji made no attempt to stop this advancement as David began to massage the teens thigh.

The drugs were working on his 18 year old brain causing his body to begin to scream for attention.  The attention he was about to get might not have been the type of attention he might have been looking for, but it was the type of attention he was getting to get and wound crave from this the forward.

David wasn’t surprised when Benji asked for another bump of Tina, he knew he’d get him hooked on the stuff and after this weekend the twink would seek the party-n-play from now on.  After Benji did his bump David moved his hand higher on his thigh and leaned in giving the twink his first kiss ever.

David wasn’t sure how Benji would respond but while stopped at a red light he leaned into the kiss accepting  David tongue entering his mouth he moved his hand to the boy's teen cock.  He felt that the twink was boned out with a 7-7.5” cock.  David thought to himself, ‘he's got a nice cock, too bad hell probably never use it, and after he gets smoked out later and Tina dick gets him, it’ll be shriveled to 2” if that.’

Benji’s senses were on over load.  The thoughts that raced through his mind had brought him to accept the advancement of this good looking man he was now kissing.  He also felt very warm as the drugs were in full effect. Benji commented, “I’m starting to feel very warm.”

David’s response was to remove his own shirt while agreeing with, “Yeah, my A/C isn’t that great, just get comfortable like me.”

Benji pulled his shirts off as he looked at David’s well developed chest with a nice patch of hair between he pics pecs.  Benji felt a little embarrassed thinking he was no what as developed as David.  The light changed to green and David sped away looking ahead at the road as he occasionally glanced at Benji's defined, smooth chest.

David knew he had to build this kid’s confidence, “Benji, you’re holding out in me.  You’re a stud.  You’ve got a great chest.”  David reached over feeling the teen's muscular chest.

Benji admitted, “Thanks, but it’s no where near as muscular as your chest.”  David helped by grabbing Benji’s hand and placing it on his own chest.  Another red light and this time Benji leaned in to initiate a kiss between the two shirtless men.

When they finally pulled up to the party they remained in Davis car making out for a good 15-20 minutes before David suggested they you inside.  Both were still very warm from the drive and the make session that they left their shirts in the car as they headed up to the house.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 18

Guest TwiztedCub

Love where this is going. In HS, I had such a crush on a cute younger ginger boy name Benji with a great ass (and apparently a big, uncut cock, according to a friend of mine on the swim team with him). That name just brings him to mind every time and I can’t help but think, again, about corrupting him. ?

Part 2
As they entered the house they were greeted by the party host.  David introduced Benji to John, grabbed a couple drinks off the counter, handing one to Benji before leading him out to the side patio.  This patio was spared separated by a 6 foot wooden fence with a gate leading to the main pool patio.

David knew the drinks contained G as this would make Benji more open to what he had planned.  They sipped their drinks on the way to the private patio.  Once there David began to down his, urging Benji to do the same.

Once the drinks were gone the two immediately began making out again.  David took a moment to ask Benji, “Are doing ok with us kissing?”

Benji answered, “Yeah, I guess.  The guy I was going to meet told me that he was curious sexually.   I thought about experimenting with him.  He didn’t show up and I met you.  I glad you’re doing this with me.”

David smiled, kissed Benji again telling him, “We can stop anytime you want.  We don’t have to do anything you dying want to do.”

Benji smiled back at David as the two kissed.  David began to work on Benji's belt letting his pants drop to the ground.  Benji followed David’s lead loosening his belt letting David's pants join his I the ground.

They both shuffled out of their ankle restraints kicking off their shoes I the process.  They were down to underwear, David in a nice pair a bikini briefs, Benji had a pair of boxers.

Benji’s boxers didn’t last long when David slipped his finger into the waist band and removed them as he guided Benji to a mattress in the corner of the patio.  Getting Benji on his back, he pushed his legs back saying, “Bet you’ve never had your ass eaten before.”

Benji shook his head ‘No' as David dove in face fist and began to give the newbie his first out-n-out rim job.  As David first began to lick the outer edge of his hole.  Benji began to moan at the pleasure he was receiving end of David’s talented tongue.

Benji felt the pleasure travel up his spine as David switched from just licking his hole to probing into his ass with his tongue.  Benji never imagined he could receive so much pleasure from his ass.  This we all part of the plan to turn a typical make into a cock crazed, cum craving bottom.

David began to alternate between licking and fingering Benji’s ass.  As David moved up to inserting 2 fingers inside the moaning teen, he slipped a shard of Tina.  He pushed the shard in deep then massaged the kid's prostate to distract him from the burn is the drug.

The booty bump was doing the job as David added a third finger to the teen’s virgin ass.  Benji was pushing back against David's and trying to get more of his fingers inside his now hungry ass.  David could sense the hunger in his new bottom when he teasingly pulled them slowly out.

Almost immediately when David’s last digit withdrew, and sounding like he was begging Beni said “Please put them back in.  Your fingers back in, it feels so good.?

David stood up his 8.5” cock straining against his underwear, teasing the twink’s hungry hole, “In due time you’ll have something that feels better then my fingers.  Right now I think you need to get my cock hard before you’ll get anything what inside your hungry hole.  You ever suck cock before?”

He already knew Benji’s secret which the twink openly admitted, “A few years ago my cousin for me to sub his cock.”

I asked, “Did you like it?  Did you get him to cum?”

Benji didn’t hesitate with his answer, “Yes, yes I did like sucking my cousins cock.  It didn’t last long before he came in my mouth.”

David inquired further, “Nice, did you swallow his cum?”

Benji shook his head yes.

David stood up, placed his hands on Benji’s shoulders and pushed him to how knees.  The twink needed to learn that cock sucking is done with the bottom on his knees.  Once in his knees Benji was staring at David’s confined cock.  He reached up going his fingers into the waist band, then pulled David underwear down freeing his 8.5” poz fuck stick.

Benji reached out and jacked the dick before him licking his lips.  He opened his mouth and you half of David’s cock into his mouth.  David leaned his head back and said, “Oh fuck yeah, suck that cock.”

With some minor direction from David, Benji was giving a pretty good blow job.  He was still not getting all of David’s cock into his mouth.  Benji knew he needed to get David's  cock down his throat.  Looking to at David with a pleading look.

David placed his hands on Benji’s head telling him, “Relax, it takes time to learn how to deep throat a cock.  Just do as I say and it’ll be easy.”

As Benji moved up and down on David’s dick he was told, “Breathe in every time you go down on my dick.  When it hits the back of your throat try and hold there as long as possible.  Try to hold it there a little longer each time.”

The twink did as he was good and soon he had David’s cock at the entrance to his throat.  He knew the next step was to get it down his throat.  He gave David a look that signaled his readiness for the next step.  David took Benji’s had in his hand and when the newbie went down and he felt his cock reach the back of his cock sucker's throat he applied a little pressure pushing his cock into the 18 year old’s throat.. Immediately 6” had disappeared down Benji's throat.  He fought his natural instinct to gag as David pressed on and another inch disappeared, followed by the last inch.

The warmth of Benji’s throat felt amazing.  Benji felt a sense of accomplishment as he fought the urge to gag.  David praised his cock sucker, “Oh that’s it, massage that cock with your throat.”  David’s cock was doing pre cum directly into Benji’s stomach.

Benji tried to pull back, the need to breathe was now taking over, but David held him turn a few seconds longer before letting him pull off.  Once he was able, Benji took a deep breath before he instinctively went back down taking David's cock back into his throat.

David’s cock was now hard as a rod of titanium.  He knew it was time to give the hungry bottom boy what he’d desire from now on.  He pushed Benji into his back, pushed his legs up and dove been in to eat that ass again.  He needed to tease the twink some more, lube him up a little and add once more shard of Tina to prime his hole.

Benji began to writhe and moan as David worked sine lube into his hole with a decent shard.  He then worked some lube on the head of his cock.  The lube let him put a few small pieces of Tina on the head of his dick.

Benji was now chanting, “Fuck me.  God, please fuck me.”

David stopped the rimming and stopped fingering the twink, kissed his way up his body, looming his bare cock when Benji’s hungry hole.  He looked down as asked, “You ready to get fucked bro?”

At first Benji could only nod, but finally answered, “Yes, fuck me.  I want your cock inside me.”  Benji could believe what he was asking David to do.  It wasn't that long ago he’d be thinking about girls, how he would fuck them and now he was asking to be fucked.

The two locked eyes as David pushed his hips forward building pursue on his cock as it pressed against Benji’s virgin hole until it suddenly popped inside.  As tempted as David was to just thrust fully inside, he knew a bottom’s first fuck needed to be memorable.  The feelings from the drugs, the raw cock and (eventually) cum deposited had to be feelings he’d want to experience over and over again but this day forward.

David asked, “You ok?”

Benji answered, “Yes. At first it felt strange when you first entered me, but it actually felt great.  You can keep going, I can take it.”

David slowly pushed his cock deeper into the new bottom boy’s ass.  Little by little the cock disappeared issue the no longer virgin.  There was probably a good inch, inch and a half left when Benji looked at David and said, “Fuck me already, give me the rest of your cock.”

David wasn’t sure if the kid knew what he was asking for, but he wasn’t going to be one to turn down such an offer.  He thrusted his hip forcing the rest of his cock into the newbie bottom.  David expected Benji it howl, what he heard was a deep moan of satisfaction.  Benji had taken all 8.5” inside his virgin ass.  David set about giving Benji his first fuck.

David knew how to get a bottom accepting to being bred.  He had the ability to cum multiple times and was able to hide it from the bottom.  The first load was the easiest to deliver, especially when the bottom is as hot as this one.  David started pulling out and pushing back in with a slow steady pace he could feel his balls tighten and being to deliver a toxic load.

David kept silent as he came asking, “How’s that cock feeling inside you?”

Benji’s only words were, “It feels so hard.  Your cock is so hard inside me.”

David continued the mental game by saying, “You just focus on your ass, focus on my cock inside your ass.  See how much pleasure you can get for your ass, the pleasure you give to others who fuck for ass.”

As his first orgasm subsided he began increase his pace.  Each thrust on caused Benji to moan and occasionally cry out, “Fuck yeah” and “Fuck me.”

David would kiss Benji working on making the feelings associated with his first fuck imprinted on his brain.  David delivered his second load without Benji’s knowledge.  Benji was lost in the pleasure of David’s cock inside his hole.  Benji would feel a ‘shock’ travel up his spine when each thrust into his body.

As the first time bottom was getting lost in the feelings of his first fuck.  His brain was going places he never thought possible.  He began to say, “Fuck, give it all to me.”

David wasn’t sure is he was asking for his cock, his load, his HIV.  He replied, “You’ll get everything you want, just relax and let go.”

David pushed up his pace as his breathing changed.  His cock began to thicken as Benji seemed to know David was getting close.  He kind of asked, “You going to cum?”

David didn’t answer at first as he quickened his pace, thrusts in deeper then he had ever been inside this virgin territory and then answered, “FUCK YEAH!”  He filled the teen with a third poz load.

As David’s cock was throbbing inside him, he responded by kissing his breeder then saying, “You're cumming inside me.”

• Like 35
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2

Part 3
Looking up at the really bred twink, David was ready to correct Benji that he actually gave him 3 loads, but wanted to wait until he had pulled out of the well fucked hole.  As hid his cock began to soften he said to the newbie bottom, “You have a great ass.  You’re going to be very popular tonight, we really need to join the party.”

Benji seemed a little disappointed hoping that David would keep fucking him.  The feeling of David’s cock sliding in and out of his ass and then throbbing inside him felt amazing.  David knew exactly what Benji was thinking, all the inexperienced guys that were lured to the parties had the sane thought, I need cock inside me.

David planted the seeds that would lead the newbie to becoming the slut he was destined to be when he told Benji, “I know that look.  Not to worry, there are plenty of guys that are going to want to fuck that great ass you have there, we just need to join the party.”

David was right, the news of Benji being ‘fresh meat’ and betting negative had already spread through the group.  All those who attended the party knew to keep the kid obvious poz talk down.  The ambiguous poz talk that were not directly clear was encouraged hoping to get Benji to repeat what he hears.

David’s cock had slipped out of Benji’s ass by this point.  David helped the newbie up and as he walked towards where his clothes were piled he felt the vast amount of cum that David deposited saying, “You really loaded me up.  I can feel you cum squishing inside me.”

David let the twink know, “You're feeling all that cum cause I gave you 3 loads.”  David kissed him passionately before going on, “And there’s nothing more hotter to me then sharing those loads with you.  It is a connection like that that makes what we did so special.  It’s a bond that cannot be broken.  Think of it as my special gift to you.”

Benji was smiling at David comments as he felt the cum inside him and he didn’t know why, but he had to say “Thank you for your gift.”  At that moment the only thought in his mind was that he knew he needed more cock inside him, but he also was thinking that he needed more cum.

He was about to grab his clothes when David stopped him, giving him another kiss telling him, “You’re not going to be needing those, this is a clothing optional party and you look terrific naked.  I told you, you’re going to be very popular.”

David led the unsuspecting teen through the gate from the private patio you the main pool patio.  Benji looked and to see about 2 dozen men ranging in age from his 18 years to 50’s.  Most the young his close to his age were naked.  They were either on their knees sucking dick, getting fucked or smoking something from a glass pipe.

David led him over to where three naked guys were standing and smoking on the glass pipe he noticed as they walked into the pool area.  David introduced him to Kyle and Keith, twin brothers in their 30’s and Tyler who was about his age, a little taller then he was, but about the sane build.  “This is Benji.  I just met him tonight and thought he’d enjoy the party.  Why don’t you guys get to know each other.”

David knew that they would get him blowing clouds and in no time he’d be tweaked out of his mind.  It didn’t take long when Benji asked, “What’s with the glass pipe?”

Tyler answered as he heated the bowl with a torch, “Just a little something that helps you relax and enjoy the fun we’re all having tonight.”  Then he put the pipe up to his mouth and sucked in the smoke that was building up in the bowl.

One of the twins, Kyle, standing close to Benji said, “Ty, shotgun the cloud to Benji.”

Benji had smoked pot before and knew what a shotgun was and made sure his lungs were effort when Tyler leaned in to deliver the smoke.  He inhaled all that Tyler gave him when the shotgun turned into a deep kiss as Tyler’s tongue probed into Benji’s mouth.  The kiss has the newbie forgetting to exhale.

As the two kissed the twins moved in behind the kissing twinks.  Kyle snuggled in behind Benji as Keith moved in behind Tyler.  Tyler broke of the kiss as he felt Keith’s growing cock nestle between his ass cheeks as he then leaned back for a kiss.

Benji was finally able up let the smoke that he had held in his lungs out.   He felt the drug radiate through his body as our seemed to center in his ass.  Kyle pulled him back for a kiss as his rock hard cock slid in between his own butt cheeks.  As the kiss broke Kyle commented, “Oh nice, I see you’ve already been fucked.”

Feeling a little embarrassed that Kyle knew he had been fucked, but part of him wanted to feel the cock that was now rubbing up and down his crack siding inside him.  He grinded his ass back against the stud begins him as Tyler asked him, “You want another hit bro?”

Benji didn’t take to think through his answer as Tyler handed him the pipe instructing him on how to heat the bowl.  Once the smoke began to swirl in the bowl he told Benji, “Keep the torch under the bowl and breathe in slowly until you can’t take in any more.”

They watched as Benji took his first direct hit of Tina from a pipe emptying the smoke into his lungs.  Once h his lungs were filled to capacity Kyle whispered “Now hold that smoke inside as long as you can.  The longer the better.”

Kyle took the pipe from Benji as Tyler grabbed the torch saying, “Allow me to hold the torch for you Sir.”

Benji felt the heat from the torch as Tyler lit it and held it under the bowl for Kyle.  The twin took a big hit as Benji was nearing his ability it how his breath.  Once he was done Tyler you the pipe and handed it to the twins standing behind him.

Benji finally let our a massive cloud and before he could catch a clean breath of air like turned his head, placing his mouth over the twink and blowing the smoke from his lungs into Benji's lungs.  The shotgun caught Benji of guard as it turned into a kiss.  Although being a surprise, Benji welcomed the smoke.

Benji held the smoke as long as he could when he finally blew out a nice cloud he looked over to see Keith and Tyler sharing a shotgun.  As he was finally getting a fresh breath of air Kyle told him, “Take the shotgun from Ty.”

Without any normal thought Benji knew he needed to get more of this smoke.  The feelings he was getting throughout his body traveling from his ass to his cock up his spine him his brain back to his ass that was from very empty.

Kyle could feel the change in his body as the drugs began to flow through his body.  Benji looked at Tyler and could see a change in him, one that he was happening inside his own mind and body.

Tyler handed the pipe to Benji as he looked over his shoulder saying to Keith, “Oh yeah, fuck me!  Fuck your cock feels great.”

Benji it the torch as Kyle said, “That’s it, blow some more clouds and I’ll give what you want, what your be need.”

As suggested Benji took 3 connective hits as Kyle continued to tease the twink rubbing cock in the crack of his ass.  He could feel the change within the teen’s body as he blew the third cloud saying, “That’s it, I can tell you’re ready for my dick now.  You ready to get fucked? You ready for me to breed you?.”

At first Benji could only shake his head, then finally said, “Yes!  Please fuck me.  Give me your load.  Breed me.”

Kyle lined his cock up when Benji’s cum filled hole and pressed inside.  With David’s cum already inside, Kyle's cock breached the twink's outer ring easily.  Once Benji felt the initial penetration he pushed back to get more of the older man’s cock inside his ass.

The twins actions at first surprised Kyle, but with the drugs flowing through the newbie’s body, it was the hunger he was feeling.  Once the cock penetrating him as balls deep Benji let out a deep moan before saying, “Oh fuck, your cock is inside me, it’s so hard inside me.”

Kyle replied, “Yes it is, and not I’m going to give you a good fucking before I breed you.”

With that said Kyle began to slowly withdraw his cock before pushing back inside the bottom before him. Benji pushed back to meet the thrust.  He was transfixed at the sight of Tyler getting fucked by the other twin.  He could hear Tyler saying, “Fuck yeah.  Fuck that ass.  Load me up with you cum.  Give me the cum, the gift of your cum.”

Benji recognized the a look of pleasure and bliss on Tyler’s face and without know the true meaning behind what he was hearing he just parroted for Kyle to hear by slightly turning his head to say, “Fuck me.  Fuck my ass.  Breed me.  I want the gift of your cum.  Load me up.”

The two kissed before hearing Kyle say, “Fuck yeah faggot, you want want to be fucked?  You want me to load you up with my cum, my gift?  I'm going to fuck you so good you’ll be begging for more and when I breed you I expect you to thank me for breeding you, thank me for the gift of my cum.”

Benji nodded his head at first, then finally said “Yes, yes fuck me.”

By now both twinks were taking a pounding.  Tyler looked over at Benji and commented, “I can tell the feeling as good as I am feeling.  Isn’t it great to have your head in the clouds?”

Benji noticed that Tyler reached when to his own crotch and began to play with his soft cock.  Seeing Tyler’s actions sent the thought into his own mid as he then reached down for his own cock only to discover he to was soft.  Like that he began to play with himself to hear the twins say, “That’s it faggots, play with your useless cocks.”

Tyler knew it was useless to stroke himself, there was no way he was going to get hard but he knew the twins like seeing the bottom they are fucking try.  This usually let the animal inside each twin out.  Tyler knew he was finally going to get the hard, animalistic fuck me wanted.

The question was, could Benji handle the onslaught Kyle was about to give him. Kyle grabbed his hips and began to pound into the newbie causing his moans to increase in volume.  They couldn’t tell if the moans were form pain of pleasure, nor did they care.  The only thing Kyle cared about was the warmth and tight ass he was fucking.

As he was taking the pounding from Kyle, Keith was about to breed Tyler.  Tyler could tell that his top was getting close, he felt the cock inside him grow thicker and harder as he began to beg, “FUCK YEAH, BREED ME.  GIVE ME YOUR DNA.  I WANT YOUR HOT CUM.  I WANT YOUR GIFT.”

When Keith heard Tyler beg, he slammed his cock in hard and deep steaming out, “OH FUCK!  TAKE MY CUM.  TAKE MY GIFT, MY DNA!”

Benji wasn’t sure how much more of Kyle's pounding he thought his own begging might help, “FUCK YEAH!  BREED THAT ASS!  GIVE ME YOUR HOT LOAD!  I WANT YOUR GIFT, YOUR DNA!”

That begging seemed to push Kyle over the edge as he took a couple more strokes before he slammed in so deep he penetrated the deep ring depositing his load while saying, “FUCKING TAKE THEY LOAD, TAKE THE GIFT OF MY CUM.”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 20

Part 4
Benji and Tyler were face to face as he was bred by Kyle.  Tyler leaned closer so that the two twinks could kiss.  Tyler broke the kiss to say, “Kyle filled you with his cum.  How did it feel?”

Benji replied, “Yeah, he did cum inside me.  It feels amazing.”  As Kyle continued to work his cock in his hole while Benji worked his ass trying to milk more of Kyle’s cum for his semi hard cock remembering to say, “Thank you for your cum, thank you for your gift.”

As both twins pulled out of their respective bottom, Kyle said to his twin, “Bro, you’ve got to tap this ass.  His ass is so hungry that it milked my cock  through the entire fuck.”

The two twinks looked at each other, both now empty and in need of more cock.  As Tyler lit the torch and began heating the pipe he said, “Let’s take a couple hits then we can each search for our next cock.”  Tyler’s main responsible responsibility for the moment wasn’t get fucked, although he was in need of a cock filing his ass.  He was doing exactly what David and John wanted, letting Benji blowing clouds.

They passed the pipe back and forth between them each taking 4 hits before they were interrupted by this 50’ish, very fit and in shape daddy type.  He headed directly for Benji.  He introduced himself, “You must be Benji.  David had told me so much about you.  My name is Arthur.”  Arthur pulled the high twink in for a hug that quickly became a kiss as Arthur’s semi hard cock rested against Benji’s groin.

Once they stopped kissing Benji noticed that Tyler had walked away, most likely in search of me cock.  Benji noticed the semi hard cock at his waist and instinctively wrapped his hand around the man’s rod.

Enjoying the teens hand on his fuck stick he asked the tweaking twink, “You like that cock?  I bet you’d like it inside your ass.”

Benji could only nod in agreement as Arthur pushed him down to his knees telling him, “if you want my fuck stick inside you ass then you better get me hard.”

Benji now had Arthur’s cock right at his lips.  Without any hesitation he opened his mouth and took in as much of his cock as he could.  What he had was a semi hard cock that was probably 7.5”, what he didn’t know was that Arthur’s cock was going to grow to is full 10.5” right down his throat.

As the semi hard fuck stick reached the back of his throat, Benji knew that he was going to have to take it into his throat of he was going to do a good job of giving Arthur a good blow job.

Arthur pulled back, told his cock sucker, “Take a deep breath in when I start to push back into you mouth.”   He then grabbed Benji’s head between his two hands, and pushed his cock back into the kid’s mouth asking, “Are you ready to deep throat my cock?”

Arthur didn’t really care for an answer from Benji, his cock was going into the teen's throat.  As Arthur pushed his cock deeper in Benji’s mouth, he took in a deep breath and when the cock got to the entrance of his throat Arthur kept a steady force as the cock slid early into Benji’s throat.

As the growing rod entered his throat all that was heard was a “OOMPH” from his plugged up throat.  Benji’s eyes speed to almost pop out of his skull as he was slightly startled at the length of the cock he was teaching then his throat.

Thinking he had taken it all in, he was surprised to hear Arthur say, “Almost there Benji my boy, about another inch or so”, as he felt the cock go deeper as he felt his nose nestle into the hair able his growing cock.  Arthur slightly rocked his hips to get a little movement instructing the twink whose head was impaled on his hardening fuck stick asking him, “Swallow boy, just swallow my cock.”

Benji attempted get comply with the instructions he was given and on the third try he got his throat to move on Arthur’s cock.  Knowing the boy was going to need air he pulled back just enough allowing Benji to exhale and fill his lungs with fresh air before pushing all the way back in the teen’s throat.  This time he was prepared as his nose quickly met Arthur’s pubic hair.

This time Benji needed no instruction as he got to working his throat on the cock lodged in his throat.  As he massaged it with his throat muscle he could feel out growing longer down his throat.  Thankfully Arthur didn’t have the girth of the cock that had fucked him so far that night.

Arthur was in heaven as he felt his pre cum dripping directly from his cock into his cock sucker's stomach as his cock reached it’s full length and hardness. He looked down at the teen with a big smile and said, “God damn boy, you took all 10 plus inches and didn’t gag.  You ready to get fucked deep, really deep?”

With the 10.5” cock still lodged in his throat, Benji did his best to nod ‘Yes’ as he began to find the net to breath.  Slowly Arthur pulled his hard, dripping cock from Benji’s throat.  Barely giving him anytime to catch his breath he pulled his soon to be fuck hole up to his feet, spun him around and pushed him face down on a table in front of the twink.  Without wasting a second he quickly lined his cock up with Benji's hole balls deep in one thrust.

Benji had no time to be prepared for the deep penetration as n Arthur held steady, grinding his dick into the newbie bottom before pulling back and thrusting back in deep again.  Benji though being fucked by a thick cock was something, the depth Arthur was going for surprised him.  Benji would moan with each deep thrust, each moan was a mixture of pressure and pain.

As the two fucked they were joined by Sam who said, “Fuck that ass Arthur, fuck it deep!  Sam was one of the local dealers and, at David’s suggestion, brought over a well packed pipe for Benji to smoke.  He looked down at Benji and said, “You like life you could need to blue role clouds.”

Benji looked up at the new figure week joined them as he introduced himself, “I’m Sam.  I’m the guy who can get you what you want, Tina, GHB, MDMA, you name it.  I saw Arthur slam his long cock inside you and knew you be needing to smoke.”

Sam pulled out a well packed pipe as Benji carefully propped up on his elbows, carefully to keep Arthur’s cock inside him and allowing him to smoke.  Sam hated the bowl telling Benji, “I think it’ll be easier if I shotgun this to you.”  He then took a big hit then lend didn’t playing his lips on nthe teen’s lips feeding him the drug.

Sam kept his mouth on Benji's turning the shotgun into a kiss.  The kiss has Benji holding his breath allowing more of the drug to get into his body.  Arthur could feel the effects of this long is as the twink’s up more began to vibrate.

When the kiss broke Benji blew out a massive white cloud while Sam prepared to take another hit.  With the cock working his ass Benji began to milk Arthur’s cock trying to get him to cum.

Sam asked, “Can I fuck you next?” before he fed Benji another hit and then another before Arthur stared to pick up his pace.  Benji continued to work his ass as Sam kept feeding him now meth.  When Arthur’s breathing began to change and Benji could feel his cock get harder he began to ask, “Fuck that cum into me.  Give me your baby juice.  Breed me.”

Arthur slammed in one more time and filled the teen with his poz load.  This was the fifth load he’d deposited in one of the bottoms at the party, so it wasn’t that big, but all decent.  He worked his cock his a little while after trying to work what cum was still inside into the walls of his ass.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 14