Bottoms Wanted

PHXariesAZ

Part 5
Benji had just taken his fifth load of HIV infected cum into his unprotected hole as Arthur continued to massage the cum into the walls off his hole.  Sam had asked him, “Can I fuck you next?   I haven’t cum in nearly 2 weeks.  It’ll be a huge load for you to take.”  Benji’s head was level with Sam’s cock when he asked.

The twink knew he’d be hungry for another cock once Arthur pulled out.  He answered, “Yes, please fuck me next.  Breed me, I want you too cum inside me.”

Sam moved in so the instant Arthur pulled out he was ready to side his cock inside the newbie.  Benji felt Arthur’s softening cock slip out of his hole.  Almost immediately he felt Sam’s hard rod penetrate his body.  The newbie bottom let out a deep moan of pleasure as he concentrated I the feeling as his new top slid slowly in, pushing the accumulated cum deeper into his body where it would stay forever becoming a part of him.

Sam was not only enjoying the warmth of the teen's fuck tunnel, but the lubrication the accumulated cum provided.  “Damn boy, I can tell you’ve really been fucked one your first night.  You should always remember, cum makes the best lube.”

Benji was thinking about Sam’s comment and was thankful for the cum he had inside him that helped the last few guys fuck him.  He knew he’d need to continue to have his cum inside him not just for the feeling of a connection with he guy who had just fucked him, but to provide lubrication for the next cock to fuck him.

Sam continued telling his bottom, “Now I want you hitting that pipe until the pipe is empty or I fill your ass with my load.”

Sam took his time with the twink.  He wanted to enjoy the kid’s hole as long as possible.  Benji kept smoking the pipe as Sam instructed while he flexed his ass.  He learned to tighten his ass up as Sam pulled back and let loose when Sam pushed back inside.

Sam was enjoying the way the teen's ass was working his cock, “Oh damn, that’s it bitch.  Work that ass and I’ll give you what you want, what you need, what you desire.  I'll give you everything you want and more.  Right now, let's just you and I enjoy my hard cock invading your body.  Feel it as it pushes into your body.”

Benji continued to work his ass milking Sam’s cock as he blew cloud after cloud.  His drugged up mind processing Sam’s words woke his mind concentrated on the hard cock working in his ass, “Fuck me!  Your cock is inside me.  It feels so good inside me, so hard, so big.”

This was by far the longest fuck if the night.  Sam’s cock kept leaking pre cum inside the teens ass containing the bug that was thing to change the twink forever.  The cock, pre cum and cum that he has been taking all night had already imprinted on his brain not just the need to be fucked, but fucked raw and have the guy cum inside him.

The transformation in his brain, aided by the drugs, was exactly as intended when David first saw him at the club.  Sam continued his slow and steady fuck as Benji was nearing the end of the crystal that was in the pipe.  Sam felt the continued change within Benji as the drugs flowed through his body.

As Benji finished the pipe off be was hoping the fuck would last forever while wanting Sam to eventually cum inside him.  Now work the pipe empty he began to beg, “Fuck Sam, your cock is so big, so hard.  Fuck, I need the gift of your cum.  Please cum inside me.”

After seeding several of the regular bottoms at the party, David wanted to check up on his creation and joined Benji and Sam.  As he approached the two be noticed Sam’s typical slow and steady fuck.  He knew the effect of most newbie bottoms was irreversible.  The sensations felt during his fuck as he smoked the bottom out was very powerful.

Sam knew he was going to need to seed this ass soon.  He felt the tingle in his balls and began to quicken his pace as David joined the two.  David asked, “How is everyone doing?”

Sam replied first, “Fantastic, this kid’s for a great ass.”

Benji’s was next, “His cock feels so good inside me.”

David then asked, “Are you going to cum issue Benji?  Does Benji want Sam’s cum?”

Sam answered, “Of course I’m going to breed him, I’ve got nearly a 2 week load I’m about to flood his ass with.”

Benji quickly added, “Yeah fill me up, cum in my ass.”

When Sam heard Benji begging for his load he went into quick, rapid fucking as his cock swelled inside the teen’s ass, his breathing became deeper and few shouted out, “FUCKING TAKE MY LOAD BITCH!  DRAIN MY BALLS SLUT!”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2

Part 6
David stood there watching Sam breeding the newbie and commenting, “Now what’s what I like to see, the birth of a new cum slut.”

Benji smiled at the statement, be knew he was letting guys he just and barely knew cum inside him.  There was something in the back of his head that said he shouldn’t be doing this, this was something risky, dangerous that he needed to be afraid of, but the cock in his ass felt so good distracting him from those thoughts as Sam pulled his softening cock out.

Now empty again and in need of his cock, David helped Benji up off the table he’d been laying against as he got fucked by the let two guys.  David put his arms around the green and told him, “I’ve got a few more guys I want you to meet, then what do you say we go back to my place?”

Benji smiled at the two embraced and kissed before he answered, “That sounds good to me, I really want you to fuck me again.”

David was ready to breed this tweaked out twink again and share his ass with some of his other friends that were not part of this party group.  Benji was so fucked up my the drugs he had no real idea of what he was doing.  David knew eventually the naïve twink would figure it out, it would be too late to do anything about it.

With all the poz cum he already has inside his well fucked the virus was already in his blood stream, infiltrating every part of his body.  As David directed Benji to his next cock he was getting hard thinking about how Benji was going to react when he realized what had really happened when he was drugged up and getting fucked. He knew once the twink was over the initial shock of his pozzing, his needs would consume him and he’d be back for more, the boys this group converts like this can’t resist their needs, the need for the drugs, the need to be fucked and the need to be bred.

David introduced Benji to Andre.  Andre was black, in his mid 40's, much taller than the twink at 6’4” and a solid build.  Benji we immediately memorized by Andre’s stature.  He immediately knew his place with this more dominant man.

Andre looked down at the twink he was about to breed.  This was going to be all ‘business’, just a quick ‘pump-n-dump’.  Andrew spun Benji around, grabbed him by the waist, lined up his hard cock and rammed all 11” of his big black cock inside the teen's ass.

Benji wasn’t prepared for the type of fucking Andre liked, but he needed to know that some men are going to just use him for a quick fuck.  David could see the look of pain adpnd pleasure as Andre pounded away.

David asked, “How’s that hole feel Andre?”

Andre answered as he approached his impending orgasm, “Nice, just right.  I needed a slut like this to top of my night.  You know how I like my white boys.”

David then leaned when and asked Benji, “And how does the tweaked up twink like that big black cock?”

Benji couldn't keep from moaning with every thrust as he struggled to answer, “It feels like I’m being split in two.”

When Andre heard that from the twink he couldn’t hold back, “Fuck yeah, that’s what I like to hear was I breed my white boy slut.”

He slammed in one last time so deep his cock went deeper that Benji had been fucked that night as he deposited his dirty cum inside the twink.  Andre was a huge cummer and this load was no exception.  Even after he was done cumming Andre kept pumping his cock inside Benji churning the seed that was still inside him.

As fast Andre had  rammed his cock inside and fucked Benji his cock was pulled out.  Being satisfied with having another load inside him Benji managed a smile.  Not giving him anytime David ushered him off up his next fuck.  As they walked David told Benji, “You’ve only have two more of the members you’ve got to meet.  I’m sure you went disappoint them and will do as your told.”

They walked up to a 50’ish man with some grey in his hair.  David said, “Robert, this is Benji.”

Robert looked Benji up and down, before addressing David and all but ignoring the teen standing before him, “You think he can take all of me?”

David answered him, “I confident he’ll try hard to accommodate you as your want.”

Robert placed his hands on Benji’s shoulders telling him as he pushed the teen down, “Get me hard, show me how much you want my cock and load inside your ass.”

Once Benji was in his knee he swallowed Robert’s semi hard cock and began suck on it the best way he knew how. It quickly grew bigger and was more than what could fit I his mouth.  As it reached the entrance to his throat he knew that cock was going into his throat one way or another.

Robert had already made the decision for his cock sucker when he placed a have on the back of Benji’s head as he began to take more of the cock into his mouth.  He vaguely heard Robert tell him to take a deep breath as it was nearing the back of his mouth.

He quickly sucked in as much air as the could through his nose as his head was forced down.  Robert's cock now filling his throat as his air way was cut off.  Robert looked down the teen kneeling before him saying, “Damn, his throat feels great and he’s not gagging.  That’s it, massage my cock with your throat.”

Robert’s cock had reached it’s full 8” hardness as it snaked down Benji’s throat as the cock remained in his throat leaking his pre cum directly into his stomach.  Robert was ready to fuck.  He looked upon his cock sucker knowing he was getting desperate for air, “Oh, fuck!  If your ass is as good as you’re throat, we’re going to have to party just the two of us.”

Robert pulled his cock from Benji’s throat, pulled him to his feet, turned him so that he had access to his ass and lined his cock up with he twink’s hole.  Benji felt the hard fuck rod against his and before Robert could push into the teen, he pushed back impaling himself on Robert's cock.

Robert took this advantage of the newbie’s hunger and began to fuck him slow and steady.  He wanted to enjoy this fuck and he was enjoying the newbie’s ass.  David for another good piece of ass for the group.

David said to Benji as he watched them fuck, “Robert is going to give you a gift.  He going to fill your ass with his cum.  He’s going to give you the gift of his cum.  You want him to breed you don’t you.”

His thoughts were automatic as he began to beg, “Give me your gift, the gift of your cum, breed me.”

He repeated this over and over as Robert continued to piston in and out of the twink. Robert was so turned on so much from Benji's begging he 7
uldn’t hold back as he began to fill Benji’s hole.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10

Part 6
Benji could feel the massive load of cum slosh around in his ass as Robert’s cock remained hard in his unprotected hole.  David watched Benji get fucked thinking with all the loads he had taken through out the night's party they he not only lost his virginity, he lost his innocence to Tina and he would eventually lose his health to the virus loaded seamen he was willingly and asking the men to ‘inject’ into him.  Robert was just the latest to give Benji what he needed  (cock filling his hungry ass, and cum flooding his ass) along with HIV.

Benji was surprised that Robert’s cock was still hard as he continued to be fucked by the now dominant man.  With every thrust Robert delivered Benji would push back into as he milked they last drop of cum from the cock invading his body.  David was familiar with Robert’s ability as a power top, he could cum multiple times and each dirty load was big and potent.

David didn’t have to ask as he leaned toward Benji to say, “Do you want some more of Robert's cum?  Cause ready or not he's going to breed your ass again.”  David then  kissed the teen as he got fucked by another man then said, “I can’t wait to get you back to my place and fuck you again and again.”

Benji was a little surprised by David’s words, but by the way Robert’s cock felt inside his ass, he knew the fuck wasn’t ending anytime soon.  Robert was going to fuck and fill his ass for ass long as he wanted and Benji had no say in the matter.

While maintaining he steady pace of fucking Robert told the newbie, “Damn Benji, you’ve got a great hole.  I’d like to explore it some more.  We’re going to have to spend a weekend together, just you, me and Tina.”

David still making out with Benji as he broke off the his to whisper, “Damn you’re lucky.  Robert only likes to spend weekends with a nice piece of ass.  He can be very generous with bottoms he likes.”

Benji had no real idea of what David was talking about, but that would be explained later as he concentrated on the cock pistoning in and out of his body.  After all that he’d experienced over the last few hours he knew he’d be searching for cock and cum.

Benji tightened his ass around Robert’s cock in an attempt to get his load.  Upon feeling the teen’s ass starting to milk his 8” titanium rod Robert commented, “DAYUM BOY!  YOU’RE NEEDY FOR MORE CUM.  FUCK I CAN’T HOLD BACK, TAKE MY DIRTY SEED BITCH!”

Robert flooded the teen’s ass once again, anointing it with another load of potent poz cum.  The mixture of all the loads he’d taken being churned within him, the virus already worked into the abused walls of his ass allowing it to start infiltrating every party of his body.

As much as Robert would’ve enjoyed to continue to breed the newbie, he knew that John was waiting to fuck the twink.  John was always the last to try out a new piece of ass.  This fuck was very important to David.  If John enjoys Benji’s ass and the fact that he’s only 18, was a virgin and still in high school it could get him $500.

Robert pulled his still hard cock from Benji’s ass, pushed the teen to his knees as he waved his cum covered cock in font of the kid’s face.  Benji seemed to understand what was expected of him as he went down on Robert’s tool cleaning the assimilated cum and his ass juices.

Remembering the blow job he gave Robert he got fucked, Benji took the man’s cock into his throat and held it there knowing how much that would please the top man.  Immediately when Robert felt the twink’s throat wrapped around his still sensitive cock he couldn't hold back.  He felt his balls boil over as new began to fire a third load, but this was going directly into Benji’s stomach.

Benji felt the cock within in his throat expand and then throb as it derived its payload.  Robert pulled back wanting to give the hungry teen a taste of his seed.  As his mouth filled up with Robert's load he was told, “Damn boy you’re really good.  Now savor my cum.  Enjoy the taste before you swallow.”

David was impressed at what just happened.  He leaned in and told his discovery, “You’re making me proud.  Your first night, you’ve taken you cock lie a fish takes to water.  You’ve learned that a good bottom will have cock from anyone, a good bottom gets fucked bareback and wants the top to breed him, a good bottom will clean off a top's cock and a good bottom will swallow a top's load.  You’ve become a good, cum slut bottom.”

Once David was done telling Benji how proud he was at his becoming a cum slut, Robert told Benji he could swallow his cum.  After swallowing down what was in his mouth after which Robert pulled the cum swallowing teen to his feet, giving him a kiss and telling him, “I am definitely going to have you to myself for an entire weekend.”

David took Benji by the arm leading him into the house.  They went directly to one of the bedrooms where John Edward Rutherford was waiting.  On the way David handed Benji the now, all too familiar pipe.  Benji blew some impressive clouds as David told him, “Benji, I know you had fun tonight at the party.  I know you’re going to want to come back here but the get party.  So, I want you to be sure to please John I every way he asks.  Be sure to thank him for everything he gives you, if he has you suck his cock, you thank him for allowing you to suck his cock.  When he fucks you, you thank him and tell him how big his cock is, how you’re going to make him feel good, tell him your hole is there for his pleasure.  And be sure to beg him for his cum, beg him for his gift, ask him to breed you, and I want you to ask for his DNA and tell him you want him to knock you up, get you pregnant.  You do all that he’ll be so impressed he’ll let you come to our next party.”

Before entering the room David had the newbie repeat the instructions.  David knew he was taking a chance with the last two, especially adding ttyl get pregnant and knocked up, but if the naïve twink figured it out of was too late to do anything about it.  In his drugged up mind the kid was clueless.  He have Benji a deep kiss, told him, “Enjoy yourself.  I’ll see you after John is done with you.  I’m going to get our clothes so when your due we can go back to my place and fuck.”

Benji knocked on the door to hear John say, “Come in.”

Benji entered the room still bleeding clouds which David knew John would like seeing the novice crystal addict getting tweaked.  John took the well packed pipe and torch from the teen and proceeded to have his own hit as Benji let out his latest cloud.  Once John was satisfied his lungs were filled with adequate amount of Tina he set the pipe down.

John leaned in toward Benji just as he had emptied his lungs.  Placing his mouth over the twink’s he waited until the teen had to take in a breath and exhaled the Tina he was holding in his lungs.  Benji eagerly sucked the Tina from John’s mouth as the two began to kiss with John pushing his tongue into the tweaked out teen’s mouth.

As the kiss finally broke off and Benji was able to blow out a huge cloud, he remembered David’s instructions, “Thank you John for the shotgun.”

John let the newbie in his arms before kissing him again, “You’re welcome.  Your name is Benji?”

Benji nodded and answered, . “Yes sir.”

John liked hearing him say ‘sir’ as he let the newbie know, “I’ve heard nothing but good things about you from a number of my guests.  If you serve me as well as you’ve served our members we’ll have you come back again.  I know number of members that already want to ‘see’ you again.”

Benji house they what John ment by the way he said ‘see him again’ that the members he met tonight would want to fuck him again.  John then asked Benji about his age, was hi rent still in high shop, his previous sexual experience, his family, and friends.

As he finished up his questioning me pushed Benji to his knees allowing him to try out the newbie mouth & throat.  He’d heard the newbie was eager too please with his holes, now it was time to try the out.  Benji looked up at John thinking about David’s instructions and asked, “May I please suck your cock sir?”

John love that he asked for permission to suck his cock and replied, “Of course you can suck my cock.”

Before Benji took John’s cock into his mouth he said, “Thank you sir for letting me suck your cock.”  Benji then took all of John’s semi hard cock into his mouth and quickly down his throat as you grew within his mouth.  He held it in his throat as long as possible as John felt the pleasure of Benji’s throat.  John immediate felt his cock start to leak a steady stream of pre cum directly into the teen’s gut.

Benji then bobbed his had up so that he could get a breath of air before he went down again letting John’s cock back into his throat.  John was enjoying the head Benji was providing.  He let the kid work his cock for a while longer before he looked down and commented, “You really know how you suck dick.  Now I’m going to fuck and breed you.”

With the tip of John'’s cock still in his mouth saying, “Thank you for the compliment.  I want you to use my ass for your pleasure.”

John pulled Benji to his feet, kissed him again and told him, “Climb on the bed and get on your back.”

Benji quickly complied as John climbed between his legs, placing his legs on his shoulders and lined his cock up with Benji’s hole.  Benji was in position where he was able to pushed against John as John was ready to push into the twink as Benji moaned and said, “Thank you for fucking me.”

John took control over and slid the entire length of his 8.5” cock balls deep into the tweaking teen.  Benji was thankful for all the cum that other men had deposited inside him help lube John’s way inside.

Once he was fully inside and felt the warmth and tightness of the newbie’s well fucked ass he said, “Your ass feels incredible.  I heard you were a needy bitch, and with all the cum you’ve got inside you.  I love fucking a newbie ass that is full of cum.  It’s allows me to work all those loads deeper into your body where they will become part of you.”

Benji replied, “Oh yes, your cock is so big, so hard, so deep inside me.  Fuck me, breed me, give me your load, cum inside me.  I need the gift of your cum, knock me up, impregnate me, give me your DNA.”

John loved hearing everything Benji was saying as he began to repeat the things David asked him to say.  John pushed his bottom’s legs back a little further giving him better access to his ass that allowed him to go deeper inside the teen.  Feeling John’s dick go about an inch deeper caused Benji to moan out in pleasure and pain.

Throughout the fuck, Benji keep asking John up breed him in so many different ways that when he was ready to deliver his poz cum he asked the teen, “Do you really want to get pregnant, you want to be knocked up.  You’ve got so much dirty cum inside you there’s no way you can escape the inevitable.”

Benji wondered for a brief moment on what John said thinking to sex ed class ave the dangers of unprotected, but that thought was out of his head as soon as John rammed his cock inside him deep and yelled out, “FUCK WHAT A GREAT ASS.  TAKE MY DIRT CUM YOU FILTHY CUM WHORE!!”

John worked his cock inside Benji until it was too soft to keep inside his all fucked ass.  Benji was quick to say, “Thank you for fucking me and thank you the gift of your cum.”

John laughed to himself when he answered, “Your welcome for the fuck and did the gift I'’ve given you.”

Once there was enough room for Benji to move he immediately moved in to clean off John’s cock surprising the dominant man.  John’s cock began to get had again as Benji sucked it clean.  John put his hand on his cock sucker head as the teen sucked the top’s cock into his throat multiple times.

John didn’t hold back and quickly have Benji his load to swallow.  Once his mouth was full he held the load I his mouth, savoring the flavor before swallowing it down.  Then he told John, “Thank you for the tasty treat.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2

Part 7
Benji had just swallowed John's cum and as he savored the remnants of the taste in his mouth he thought how he’d never imagined that he could have so much fun with another man as he had had over the past few hours.  Growing up with the indoctrination of the ‘norm' to be with a woman, that he’d not only allowed strange men to fuck him, but to fuck him raw and cum inside his ass.

The thought of it all felt so natural and right to him.  Although there was still something nagging at him that said this was also dangerous and risky, but the pleasure of the moment was winning out as he continued to give into the pleasure and the sleazy thoughts he was having.

Now that John was time with him he sat on the bed not sure what was next.  John opened the door letting a David come into the room.  David was dressed and had Benji’s clothes I his hand.  He tossed then to the teen on the bed telling him, “Get dressed and we can go to my place so we can continue to fuck.”

While Benji put his clothes on he could hear John and David talking, but want able to have everything they said out clearly.

John: “You found another good piece of ass my friend.  Here's the $500 prize money.  The kid did earn a few tips, totaling $135.”  John handed David two envelopes.

David: “Thanks.  I sure he’ll appreciate the cash.  It’ll be a consolation prize after he learns his fate.”

John: “You’re going to tell him?”

David: “I’ve got 3 friends that want to fuck and breed him.  They are slammers and will only fuck a bottom that slams.  They're into dirty, perverted talk andwon’t be so secretive about what he’s really getting.”

John: “You are you making a video of this right?”

David: “Absolutely.  I’ll should have it available by Monday.”

John: “Make sure he knows about our members, I’m sir he’ll be needing more cock during the week.  Does he have an appointment with Arthur?”

David: “Yes on Wednesday.”

John: “Excellent, once he's working at b Arthur’s club he’ll fall deeper into the PnP scene.  I should let you get going, I’m sure he’s going to want more cock and cum soon.”

Benji really didn’t understand what the two talked about as he got dressed.  David looked at him saying, “OK cum slut, let’s go back to my place.  I want to get into that ass of yours as breed it over as over again.”

David walked out of the bedroom when Benji quickly following.  He didn’t realize it yet, but John was right, he was starting to get the need for a cock inside his ass delivering a nice, creamy load of cum.  The two got into David’s car and off they drove.

David looked at Benji and recognized the need in his eyes as he let the newbie cock hound know, “I know you need more cock, it should only take about 20 minute to get to my place.”  Benji nodded that he understood.  The hunger he felt making it a little difficult for him to process words.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling up to a nice down town high rise where David owned a condo.  After parking his car, they got out and Benji followed like a puppy to the elevators where they went up to David’s condo.

Once inside David told Benji, “Why don’t you get comfortable while I grab us something to drink.”

Benji looked around the condo seeing a nice big screen TV across from a spacious couch.  He kicked off his shoes, sat down on the couch and waited for David to return.

David came back into the room buck, ass naked holding a couple GHB spiked Gatorades.  Looking at Benji he said in a commanding voice, “I told you to get more comfortable.”

Benji got the message looking at a naked David, stood up and quickly stripped.  He was then handed a bottle of Gatorade and told to drink.  David quickly cash the entire 12 ounce bottle and like a good boy, Benji followed his lead getting a healthy dose of G a long with it.

David was already heating up a bowl of Tinasas Benji was putting the empty bottle down.  David took a hit from the smoking pipe before handing it to Benji.  His desire for a cock in his ass was only matched by his need for the drug he was smoking.  Little did he know how much that need for Tina was going to grow after he would get slammed for the first time.

After David was satisfied with the 3 clouds the new Tina whore blew, he moved closer telling sure tweaking teen, “Of you want this fuck stick inside your ass you better get it hard.”

Benji got right on his knees and took David’s soft cock into his mouth.  As it grew the cock sucker quickly took the length into his throat not gagging one bit as it snaked further into the box gullet.  David was impressed at the improvement and skill the teen had acquired over one night, but then again, he was a natural at all he had been experiencing the past several hours.

Once David was at full mast he decide to choke the cum slut before giving him the fucking be deserved but being a good cum slut at the party.  He put his hand on the back of Benji’s head and forced his cock deeper into his cock sucker's throat.  After holding it there, lodged inside and cutting off his ability to breathe further established his dominance and control over the newbie.

Benji began to fight for the ability to breathe as the cock forced deeper in his throat blocked his airway.  As his lack of oxygen stared to affect him after a couple minutes and David could feel his strength beginning to fade, he withdrew his rock hard cock from Benji’s throat.  Turning and walking away from the teen as he gasped for air he told his beaten down boy, “If you want to get fucked you better get your ass in the bedroom.”

Benji quickly moved to follow his dominant stud as he scrambled to follow him into the bedroom.  He was barely inside the door when he David commanded, “Get your ass in the bed on all fours and face the TV.”

Without any hesitation Benji got on the bed as he was told.  As he faced the TV, David fiddled with his laptop, then turning on the TV and saying, “Here’s side porn to keep you in the mood.”

With the Tina and G flowing through his body he didn’t need anything else to keep him in the mood, but the porn would fuel the fire more as the home made porn showed a narrator 18 year old twink getting hang banged by three jocks.  As Benji watched the action on the TV, he was wishing he was the kid I the video.  I a coupe of hours he was going to be the star of his own porno.  The three jocks he was watching would be at David’s soon enough.

David had the volume at a level where it could barely be heard.  As Benji tried to listen to what was being said in the video David slammed his cock inside his ass.  What he was able hear, or recognize, were similar to what he had said to the guys that fucked him at the party.  Then he thought he heard one of the jocks say something about pozzing or poz cum, but that thought quickly left his brain as he was repeatedly slam fucked.

David fucked him in every position imaginable cumming inside his ass 5 times when he figure the twink would be a bit of a break, some more G before the jocks showed up.  Pulling his cock out of Benji without any warning was just where tactic to establish control over the new born cum slut.

David headed for the kitchen telling Benji, “Take a seat back on the couch.”

Benji dutifully complied with the instructions.  It didn’t take long until David returned with G laced Gatorade for the twink.  David told him, “Drink all of your Gatorade, my guests well be here any minute.”

Benji wanted to ask about the guests David was taking about, but before he could ask David went on, “I know you will like them, give been watching some of their handy work with the twink in the video I was playing.”

Benji’s mind began to race thinking he was going to get fucked like the twink I in the video as he began to drink his Gatorade.  He noticed a strange taste when he began to drink the bottle.  A hard knock on the door followed by David saying, “There here, you better finish that Gatorade quick.”
 As a naked David open the door letting the 20 something jocks into the condo, Benji was putting the empty bottle down.  The jocks knew that the ample amount of G would take effect soon enough and with the slam of Tina that they intend to give him shortly he was gong to be their fuck toy for the next few hours.

David introduce Benji to the three never really telling him their names telling Benji that there banners weren’t important.  Each jock walked up to the drugged up teen, pulled his hardening cock out to test the twink’s cock sucking ability.  Benji did not disappoint taking each jock’s cock down to the root.

After each jock was done trying his throat, they each went directly into the bedroom and got naked when Benji following the last one into David’s bedroom.  Once Benji was in the bedroom one of the jocks told him, “Get on your back on the bed.”

Thec was starting to hit him as he tried to quickly do as he was told.  The jocks recognized this as 2 of the jocks helped him into the bed, the third was getting the prepare slams out.  While all that was going on, David had his video camera in hand, a long with a couple he had mounted in the room, was ready to record Benji’s final corruption.

Benji was kind of out of it when one of the jocks said to him, “The three of us are going to slam, will you slam with us?”

Not really knowing what they asked him he agreed.  Once jock moved right in with point in hand, placed the tourniquet on his right arm and slid the needle into a fat vein.  After getting the red flash the contents were emptied into Benji’s vein.  David had a close up of all the action of the slam before concentrating on the newbie face as he was about to ride the waves of his first slam.

The tourniquet was removed and as the drugs began to flow Benji's eyes opened wide as he coughed out hard 4, 5 times before saying, “OH FUCK!”

The jock who had administered his slam asked him, “Are you enjoying you first slam?”

Benji answered and asked, “Fuck, I feel great, what did you to me?”

The one jock told him, “I just gave you a slam, I injected Tina directly into your vein.  Just as they are doing to themselves.”  He pointed to the other two jocks at they administered their own slams with Benji watching intently.

The jock who gave Benji his slam then did his own as the other two jocks coughed out then moved in on Benji.  The teen unknowingly was playing with his soft Tina dick and throbbing hole.  One jock hit between the teen's legs, pushing his legs back exposing his hole and diving in face first to get a taste of the twink’s ass.  The other two moved towards his head (one on each side) to feed him their cocks to suck.

The jock eating his ass was working on getting him nice and wet, but after discovering that his ass was filled with cum he changed it up and lined his cock up with the kids cum filled ass.  As he was pushing the full length of his 9” cock inside the still rushing teen he said, “His slut already has a lot of cum in his ass.  It’s time to add my charged load to the mix.”  Then looking down at Benji asking, “You ready to get knocked up?”

While switching off suckling the two cocks he nodded his head ‘Yes’.  The jock fucking him began to long dick him from the start.  As he tried to suck the cocks in font of his face each jock began to force the full length of his cock into the teen's throat.  His moans were from both the pleasure and pain of being fucked at both ends.

When the jock in his ass was ready to deliver his toxic payload be began to thrust in deeper then Benji thought possible as the cocks he was sucking were taken away.  They wanted him concentrating on the imminent breeding.  After the first jock filled Benji’s ass with his poz cum one of the other jocks took his turn breeding the newbie slut.  This went on for a coupe hours.

After each jock dumped at least 3 loads each inside the well fucked ass of the newly born cum slut.  It was imprinted permanently on his brain that he’d bed cock breeding him from now on.

As Benji was about to be inoculated with the last load he was going to receive, the jock fucking him said, “Look at me bitch.  You’ve really become a cum slut letting everyone dump their cum inside your ass.  Do you know what you’ve been getting from everyone who dump their spooge into you?  You know that your fate is pretty much sealed and there’s no turning back.  Take my gift slut, I know you’re going to eventual accept your new status.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1