No Cock Refused

nico75020

After the experience from last night getting bred anonymously at home, I felt that I was ready to reach the next step, meaning becoming a no load refused slut. I left the office early to go home and clean, and then I planned on going back to Le Bunker. I just came home now from there. It's Thursday evening and I will tell you how it went.

I was super excited, finally making it happen to get fucked raw by any guy, no matter age or body type. I was determined to become a true slut. Thursday evenings is Naked theme. I took with me my leather collar to show everyone what I came for.  It was my first time to Bunker on a Thursday evening and I wondered whether it might be empty. Once I stripped down, poppers in my socks, I walked downstairs. There I was suprrised. It was actually pretty crowded. I passed by some really big dicked daddies. That's the advantage of naked nights... You have full view on everything. 

I walked around and tried to see who's there. Mostly older guys. A few twinkish guys who of course attracted a crowd. I went straight to the darkroom, determined to get raw cock without seeing the top. I bent over a bench, and after a few minutes the first guy started playing with my hole. He spat on his fingers and pushed them in my hole. He seemed satisfied, because after a few seconds he exchanged his fingers with his cock. It was pretty thick. Not super long, but it filled me out well. He fucked me for a few minutes, then walked away. He was soon replaced by another guy. 3 guys took turns on me. One pretty thick and I struggled a lot. He spanked my ass because I didn't stay in position so I tried to obey. I reached out to touch his balls and damn... I have hardly seen so big balls... 

Unfortunately, none of the guys wanted to cum yet. The standard issue.. So I walked to some other parts of the club, went onto my knees and waited for cock. A pretty big cock came over, positioned himself right in front of my mouth, and I started sucking. Guys around us were watching. He was quite verbal, told me how to work on his cock to make him get closer. I felt his cock getting super hard and a bit wet. He started moaning a lot and unloaded in my mouth. It felt so good. I spat it out in my hand and then started finging his cum into my hole. I wanted to be well lubed when the next one wanted to come. 

I wasn't very successful getting fucked. The bottom twinks were attracting any cock, young or old. So I went back into sucking position. That's where 6 or 7 guys came over one by one to get sucked by me. It was so nice. There were big ones and avergae, hairy ones shaved, and especially some tasted sweat, but most of them tasted cum... I knew exactly who of them had fucked before one of the cum whores. But I was happy, because it was a way for me to taste strangers' cum. Two guys unloaded inside me. This time I swallowed diligently. 

I got fucked by a few more guys, but not that many guys were interested in my hole. So I started moving into top mode. I saw one of the black twink boys bent over getting fucked by a daddy. This was pretty hot to see. The daddy unloaded in him, and another black guy took over. He fucked him pretty rough. I touched his balls and shaft as he was sliding in and out, and damn, this cock was super wet when it came out of the twink's ass. I positioned my head close to the bottom's ass. And then I started some heavy ass to mouth. Every time the big black cock was sliding out of the twink's hole, I came with my mouth to clean it up. Fuck this cock tasted a lot of cum. We repeated that a few times, until the top took a break. 

I started taking his position to fuck the twink boy. Gosh he was really wet, and his hole was fucked wide that it was easy to dig really deep. He loved it. And I loved it. I asked him how many loads he has inside, and he just said he lost count. We started a pretty trashy talk him confirming that he takes any load inside his ass. He doesn't care about the guy, and doesn't want to know the top's status. This got me really going hard at him. Very loud he begged in front of everyone for me to breed him. And I shot my load deep deep inside his hole.

As I took a break, the black top came back, and he wanted to fuck the twink again. He drilled quite rough and I just went back to my position for good ass to mouth. He enjoyed me cleaning his cock. And I enjoyed knowing that he fucks into my load now. After a while he unloaded inside the black boy, and I was horny again for round two. I pushed my cock inside the boy, fucked him hard for a while and then moaned really loud that I will breed his fucking cunt. And with this he took load number two.

It was so hot to see during the whole evening guys fuck bare everywhere. Fucking like pure animals. That atmosphere motivated me to refuse no cock, and now for the first time I took cocks of quite old but kinky tops. I just hope I'll get some more cum next time. It's time to turn into a real cum dump... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 4 months later...