Blindfolded and ass up

bentover4u1972

I've been dealing with health issues off and on this year and have had to cancel some of my motel gang bangs, which has really sucked.  Finally got to hold one a couple of weeks ago.  Six loads in about 3 hours!  It started with a guy who's been to several of my events.  He likes to be first so he knows that any other guy who fucks me is using his cum as lube, and I like him to be first because he's decently hung but not enormous, and he pounds me just right to get my hole itching for more and bigger cocks.

During the afternoon I had 5 other guys show up, the last of whom was huge.  I could barely fit his cock down my throat it was so thick, and when he first slid into my ass I thought I was going to split in half.  Took some getting used to it, even though he was #6, but in the end I was proud of how I took the pounding he gave me.

After he left I stood up for the first time and all 6 loads ran down the backs of my legs.  I scooped some out so I could taste it, then cleaned up and went home.  Will be doing that again soon!