Bathhouse Fun

KindaBasic

I went to the Westside in NYC yesterday for the first time and in the mood to top. It was early in the afternoon and the crowd was sparse. Most of the guys there seemed more voyeuristic than looking to play, but eventually I caught sight of a cute Asian American in his early 30s. He was smooth all over and had a wedding band on, so I was guessing he was on the DL. We popped into my little room to make out and after some foreplay he was ready to bottom. I was disappointed when he reached for a condom, but after he unsuccessfully fumbled around with it he threw it aside, and straddled my lubed up cock. I am on the thicker side and he was tight, but once I got up inside of him he relaxed and started to ride me hard. After a couple of minutes he climbed off and got on all fours so I could fuck him from behind. I was taking it slow ar first, but he began begging me to pound him hard. Who was I to ignore his request and so I jackhammered his hot ass until I swelled up and filled his hole. After I pulled out, he cleaned up my cock with Jim sweet mouth, and then we scrubbed one another down in the shower. 

After he he took off I cruised the place for awhile until peeked into one room and saw a sweet, young Latino with his ass in the air. I went in, closed the door and began to eat that fine, young ass until I was hard again. I slipped my dick into that wet hole and just started pounding away until I shot another load. Afterwards I grabbed my towel and hit the shower again. 

Thinking I was through for the afternoon, I went back to my room with plans to get dressed and leave. But as I was unlocking my door a white gent who was around 60 came up, placed his hands on my hips and asked if I wanted company. I thought, why not, and let him follow me in. Without wasting any time, he had me on all fours on the bed and started giving me one of the best and longest rimjobs of my life. After he had me literally moaning and writhing all over the narrow bunk, he asked if he could fuck me. I was already on the verge of begging him and said yes. He then asked if he could take me raw and I just handed him the packet of lube and buried my faced in the pillow. He had a nice length and girth to his cock and gently worked it in to his nuts. After I loosened up he started to fuck me hard and fast until I heard him groan  he then grabbed my hips, pulled me back as he pushed forward, and shot his load up inside me. 

After that, we both collapsed into a sweaty, panting pile of flesh. After a bit I felt his dick pop out, and he got up and left without a word. Before I could get up I heard the door shut and looked over my shoulder to see a younger Latino dropping his towel. Without a word he climbed on top of me, pushed his dick in my gaping hole and started to breed me. It did not take long for him to cum. He muttered thanks and left the room. 

I reached over and grabbed my towel, partially draped it over my ass, and just laid there for awhile. After a few minutes someone else popped their head in - a bearish white guy about my age - and asked if I wanted company. I pulled off my towel as an answer. To be honest, he was not all that endowed and only lasted a few strokes, but it was hot to have a third load in my ass. 

When he left, I grabbed my towel and cruised the hall for a little while until I came to an open door and found a younger white guy stroking himself. I let myself in and sucked him off. 

After that I took another shower, got dressed and left.  

Edited by KindaBasic
Misspelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6