Five hours long breeding session

On Monday I told you about my four hours long session with my brand new mate, the 26 years old tattooed guy with so much piercings

Pleas read it not only to give reply, but it was the previous chapter of my hopefully endless barbeck dream story. 

This story is shorter, because I’m tired and exhausted, I didn’t sleep too much. Both of us have serious problems with our private life (he has with his family and work, I have with my boyfriend, who is confused, because he was thinking for months about us: he can’t decide if he imagines his future with or without me after seventeen years. Fuck)

So both of us needed some hours without sad thoughts. He was working util 10 pm. I was from him one hour. He lives with two straight colleagues, so we went a small hotel. There was only one free room with two separate and narrow beds. We didn’t matter. 

I can’t write detailed our five amazing hours. I just write here, my hole and throat are haggard. We were fucking in every possible position. I took some of my sextools, my mask and my double ended dildo. Once he pushed it deep in my hole and besides it his cock. It was a feeling such like a double penetration. He fucked my throat with the mask on my head. Therefore I could barely breathe. Sometimes he pushed his hand in my hole. It wasn’t fist fuck yet, but almost. He filmed it. My cock was soft because I used almost a full bottle poppers. At the end I could cum from my soft cock while we were watching my fresh fingering video, and he told me a fiction how he would let me breeded with ten studs. After five hours almost permanent fick his cock was exhausted, so he gave up. He said I could try to jerk off it, but no one ( except him) could yet. I spit my saliva onto his cockhead and began to stroke it soft. And I told another story about him and me and an adventure while he would force me to serve with my mouth and hole many of bare cocks. And he cummed. Of course into my mouth.

We agreed we must recently meet and fuck out of our brain. Maybe tonight;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I wrote, we agreed to meet again. On next night we were together again. He worked all day after our hot and tiring night, so he was exhausted and I wasn’t on top either. Therefore this session lasted “only” three and half hours. It was fewer sex but not less amazing. After these two nights I feel pain in my throat and ass       

They were also exhausted:)))

• Like 1