Bareback and commando

alexander2u

Sometimes I wear underwear. They come in handy afterward as a clean up rag or to keep cum that is leaking out of me from making a mess on my shorts. But sometimes I just go commando. When I do I usually wish I had a pair of underwear to use. Flip flops are my favorite footwear. Makes getting shorts on and off a breeze. Plus it looks like you are barefoot but not actually touching the gross floor. Thankfully I live in South Florida. I've worn flip flops in several of my videos and I am always surprised at how many men write to me about what a turn on they are. Who knew. Ive been told I have sexy feet lol.

Sometimes I wear underwear. They come in handy afterward as a clean up rag or to keep cum that is leaking out of me from making a mess on my shorts. But sometimes I just go commando. When I do I usually wish I had a pair of underwear to use. Flip flops are my favorite footwear. Makes getting shorts on and off a breeze. Plus it looks like you are barefoot but not actually touching the gross floor. Thankfully I live in South Florida. I've worn flip flops in several of my videos and I am always surprised at how many men write to me about what a turn on they are. Who knew. Ive been told I have sexy feet lol.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went shopping for a new pair of jeans yesterday. Going commando and with cockring of course. Finally found a jeans that emphasizes my ass and creates a good bulge.

Got so horny I had to jerk off. Came all over the mirror in the dressing room.

Paid for the jeans and left while my cum was dripping from the mirror. Wonder what the sales guy (cutie) thought when he saw that :-)

• Upvote 3

Went shopping for a new pair of jeans yesterday. Going commando and with cockring of course. Finally found a jeans that emphasizes my ass and creates a good bulge.

Got so horny I had to jerk off. Came all over the mirror in the dressing room.

Paid for the jeans and left while my cum was dripping from the mirror. Wonder what the sales guy (cutie) thought when he saw that :-)

I though I was the only one to do that .... I have a long history of cumming in dressing rooms.

• Upvote 2

Was wanking to some Xtube stuff this afternoon in my fav outfit: tanktop and tight stretchy gymshorts (which I actually don't wear at the gym because they are too revealing) when the doorbell rang.

Postal Service delivery guy (cute younger guy) delivering a package.

Well...he looked at my package (no way to hide that rockhard boner), grinned and told me to have a good time :-)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

no underware and female daisy dukes with my ass hanging out says what I want.  Also shoes come off

Edited by Pwrfkme06

When I'm on the prowl for dick, I'm usually commando, or wearing a sexy jock at the most. Most fun I had wearing a ton of clothes was at a leather party. I wore a tight black see-thru tank top, black combat boots, and assless chaps, no undies.

Guest deleted1107

Freeballing for sure... After I got a PA I liked the way it feels when wearing no underwear. And just as an aside it's awesome when in my suit in the boardroom and no one in the room even suspects... So while on the hunt or in my suit ... it just the same to me.... I'm still the same guy... 

• 2 years later...

I go commando most of the time, Gets me some unsolicited looks up front and behind. ?  I will wear a jock sometimes, if I'm doing something where I need the junk secured.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I go commando most of the time, Gets me some unsolicited looks up front and behind. ?  I will wear a jock sometimes, if I'm doing something where I need the junk secured.

I'd love to see your junk! :P

• 1 year later...