Top Reluctance?

Seedthissub

Need opinions.. went to this tops house I met on a site yesterday who promised to give me my first seeding. Older guy but girthy and nice cock and balls. He had me suck him when I walked in and I really enjoyed it. Fucked my mouth for a while and then had me prop myself on the couch ass up.. I thought oh yea this is it.. he then got the tip in and I could feel rubber so I asked him if he would take it off since we agreed on raw..he kept fucking me ignoring my plea (which I get cause he’s the top) but then he cums in the condom.. Did he lure me in, knowing I would take his dick either way? He wants to meet again, should I insist on no condom?

Just give him time he probably want to feel comfortable with you.  He will eventually claim your pussy.   Never stop servicing a hung top.  Remember it's what he wants not u.   U are there to serve

• Upvote 2

Took 3 massive loads orally today. First was a scruff guy I brought to my place and edged out for 2 hrs. His cock would  leak pre-cum every 2 minutes. Later I went to my favorite cruising park and a followed in a 30’s otter guy with a cock that designed perfectly to fuck my mouth. He blew his load in my mouth when I reached behind and played with amanzing hole (I wanted him to sit on my face badly). Third load game from the oldest man but the best cock of the bunch. Thick with a fat head. He grabbed my head and I used used my throat muscles to work his load out.  He kept saying “I’m there. This is gonna  feels so fucking good “ over and over. He told me After that he hadn’t came in a month. 

As always I’m hunting another cock to milk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Fucked a guy in a darkroom last night, while another pig cleaned my 'not so clean' ass out.  Another guy steps up and begins to fuck my wet hole. He left me a deposit as I continued to fuck the slut bent over in front of me.  Shot my load in him, and moved on to the next hard cock.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...