Got really turned by taking poz load

lj1987

Recently I was bred by hung top at his place. As he came inside me, he told me that he was positive. I know I must have taken poz load before unknowingly, but this was the first time someone said to me that he was charged. To my own surprise, I was very turned on by it and begged him to give me his toxic load. I am on prep so I should be safe from this regard. However, I couldn’t help but think what if I organise myself a breeding party of poz tops. I wonder however how trucada would respond to all these toxic flows. Should the med be strong enough to fight them all off or will the protection decrease as the number increases? Or something else.

also, I was wondering if poz tops would be keen to breed a prep hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, lj1987 said:

Recently I was bred by hung top at his place. As he came inside me, he told me that he was positive. I know I must have taken poz load before unknowingly, but this was the first time someone said to me that he was charged. To my own surprise, I was very turned on by it and begged him to give me his toxic load. I am on prep so I should be safe from this regard. However, I couldn’t help but think what if I organise myself a breeding party of poz tops. I wonder however how trucada would respond to all these toxic flows. Should the med be strong enough to fight them all off or will the protection decrease as the number increases? Or something else.

Seems you stumbled into the situation that many of us are desiring and looking for.  This is my greatest desire for a top to announce that he is dumping a toxic poz load, just as he is letting go and filling me up with his juice.

If the truvada is in your system and has built up as it should have, it should have no problems with it fighting off the multiple loads of toxic cum, as it will only see them all as one invasion.

As for the poz tops breeding a PreP hole, I wouldn't divulge that information unless asked directly. There are several poz tops that I have talked to that have stated that they are interested in breeding and converting neg's to extend and carry on with their DNA, and would not fuck a PreP hole if there were no chance of knocking it up, after all that is the main purpose of a poz top breeder, to deposit and knock up a neg to be able to continue his line of DNA.

Guest ImpotentBottom
On 7/21/2018 at 2:45 PM, lj1987 said:

This is my favorite fantasy...but I'm not on Prep.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PrEP seems effective unless you are effectively overwhelming the amount of drug in your system.

https://www.poz.com/article/prep-fails-third-man-time-hiv-drug-resistance-blame

This piece describes someone who became POZ after a stint of pretty extensive sexual activity (completely unheard of in my case!!) who was on PrEP but still seroconverted. This did not seem to be a resistant strain.

• 2 years later...
On 12/3/2018 at 6:19 AM, iman2004 said:

PrEP seems effective unless you are effectively overwhelming the amount of drug in your system.

[think before following links] https://www.poz.com/article/prep-fails-third-man-time-hiv-drug-resistance-blame

This piece describes someone who became POZ after a stint of pretty extensive sexual activity (completely unheard of in my case!!) who was on PrEP but still seroconverted. This did not seem to be a resistant strain.

So one can still get infected… although that’s one in the millions who have used prep

His extensive sex diary seems too informative… like who really keeps track of that in such detail

Guess it was required as part of the study. I'd love to see a video of him taking all that cum! The lucky bastard getting all that sex and also for getting pozzed past the PREP. I've never been on PREP, have taken pints of cum over the years and still neg!