Got bred twice in the park, but it wasn't enough

breedingaddict

Some backstory about me: I'm a slutty late 20s guy who's played it safe sexually for most of his life, but started taking loads and breeding guys about a year ago and can't stop

This happened on Thursday night.

I was in one of those moods where the only thing you can think about is cock, and you know you won't be able to function normally until you get your fix of cum in your ass. I hit up one of my more recent fuck buddies and luckily, he's in town and eager to oblige my need. His name is D, and he's this sexy Latino guy in his late 30s, 5'10", stocky frame, jet-black hair and tan skin, with a thick 7.5" cock that can cum multiple times in a session. He has a smoldering intensity that  really brings out my sub side -- I always surprise myself by how desperately I beg for his load. We meet up at a park near our places and end up on some of the benches in the middle of some trees that provide the perfect amount of cover. I waste no time getting on my knees and doing my best to swallow his cock whole. It's been hot in LA this past week, and his crotch is a bit sweaty and kind of musky -- but the smell and taste turns me on and he knows it because he pulls me off his cock and rubs my face all over his hairy crotch and balls.  He bends over me and starts playing with my ass, and before I know it I have my nose buried in his pubes and two of his fingers in my hole. He pulls me off again, turns me around, and makes me straddle the bench. We both still have all our clothes on at this point -- just our shorts pulled down far enough to allow us to fuck.  He spits twice on my hole and starts shoving his fat cockhead into me. It hurts, but I like a little pain when I bottom and as he bottoms out in me it turns into that amazing feeling of fullness you get when a thick cock is stretching your hole wide open. He wraps his arms round my chest and starts pumping my ass with long, deep strokes. I have to support most of our weight with my arms on the bench, but it forces me to arch my back and gives him the leverage to really fuck the hell out of me. The entire time he has his face in my neck, and I can hear and feel his breath on me and it. The contrast between his hot, wet breath and the cool night air around us does something to me, and I begin pushing back on his cock to meet his thrusts, trying to get every inch of his cock buried deep inside me. After a few minutes of deep fucking he starts to get close, but we see a light bobbing up and down about 300 feet or so away, as if someone's walking with a flashlight or a cellphone light. I can tell he's freaking out because he stops fucking me and starts pulling out, but I clench on his cock and start begging him to give me his load, and he gives in because he starts fucking me again. After a dozen more pumps he slams his cock into my ass one last time and lowers his entire weight on me. I can't handle the weight anymore so I'm pinned between the bench and his cock, and I can feel his cock throbbing as he shoots his load in my ass. He lays on top of me unloading for a good 30 seconds, and I push my ass back as much as I can, trying to get every drop. We can't see the light anymore, but we still think it's a good idea to book it so he pulls out, slaps my ass, and we walk back to our cars.

The street we both parked on is really dark, and my car has tints, so I decide to try to get a second load out of him. I lead him into my backseat and we start making out. He has his fingers in my hole again, but this time my ass is filled with his cum so they go in easier and deeper, and I think fingering my now-loose and sloppy hole turns him on because his dick is rock-hard again. I turn around and pull down my shorts again, laying across the backseat of my car. He mounts my ass and starts pounding away, same as before except this time my entire body is pressed into the seat and I can feel every inch of his body on top of mine.  It's cramped and we kept the engine off, so no AC --  the windows start fogging up and we both start sweating buckets. It all just adds to the hotness of the encounter, though -- literally and figuratively. We both have our shirts off at this point and the feel of his smooth sweaty chest on my back feels fucking amazing. He begins moaning and picking up the pace, and he goes over the edge when I start begging him to breed me, telling him to own my ass and make me his bitch. He unloads in me again, but this time is verbal about it, cussing at me and letting me know he's cumming inside me. We lay there for about a minute catching our breath, but by then it starts getting unbearably hot in the car so he pulls out and puts his clothes back on and gets out of the car. I follow him out, and he pulls me into his arms and kisses me deep, and then we say our goodbyes after we make plans to see each other in a few weeks. 

As he drives off, I realize that even though I got two loads in my ass, I didn't feel like I'd had enough. I'm still craving cock, and I need to get more. Luckily, it's still early, and Slammer isn't too far away. I get in my car and start to drive. 

-- 

I ended up getting one more load in me that night at Slammer, from this hot, lanky white guy in his 40s with a massive cock and the biggest bush of pubes I've ever seen, but that'll be a story for another time. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Buddy, this is one of the best ever!  OINK.  I'm older than you but hormones work exactly the same as yours.  After far too long I got fucked hard and bred tonight, which I wasn't expecting, per se.  Love going to Slammer but usually too late for me by the time they open - weekend afternoons are better and I can turn into a pig there.  We should trade notes.  ;-)

• 4 weeks later...